Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,853 comments
Is that Domo hanging out under the Grand National? That's something you don't see everyday!

I don't think it was Domo, but rather a little bear or something. Still a cute touch, even if its purpose is anything but. :P

1238858_612619752116516_1236336170_n.jpg

this is at the same location I saw the Chevy SS but, in the afternoon

I believe its a Cedric. From what the front looked like, similar to the first US M45
602857_612619668783191_1589258617_n.jpg

I believe its a Cedric. From what the front looked like, similar to the first US M45

Actually, only the Nissan Gloria came with these clear taillights ;) The Cedric had red taillight lenses.

It's a very interesting spot, though. The chromed boot handle was exclusive to the special Autech Version Gloria (other Glorias have color-coded trim), meaning it's not just any 2000 Gloria you've caught, but a very rare (and hideous) one. Here it is in all its Mercedes-mimicking glory :yuck:

2dv8ljm.png

Last edited:
Saw this nice Beetle in my way to school today. I think he was doing a top speed run at 55 mph :lol:

20130906_092950_zpsfde2411b.jpg

Last edited:
Upload it to a photobucket account that works for me.

Saw something rare/unique a 80s Pontiac Phoenix at my college campus this morning, also saw a newish golf when I was heading home.

Golf is in the middle.

Last edited:
Not much, but somewhat interesting spots. I'm also posting some cars in the event thread too.

My first spot of a Fiat 500 Abarth CC;
IMG_20130906_182848_zpsa461eda9.jpg

IMG_20130906_182857_zpscce6cacc.jpg

6 Series Conv; the main reason is I don't see the 6 series that much, especially in convertible form. This one was looking kinda nice.
IMG_20130906_183704_zps1fc22e86.jpg

Crossfire, I haven't seen a crossfire in a while other than the 2 SRT-6 ones at those car shows I went to.
IMG_20130906_183638_zps57ccb3bd.jpg

I blame the Sun for the quality, but you're looking at a picture of a Dodge Ram SRT-10.
IMG_20130906_184009_zpse4189ff8.jpg

C6 Corvette Conv. driving by my house.
IMG_20130906_184454_zps48241f4b.jpg

Saw this nice Beetle in my way to school today. I think he was doing a top speed run at 55 mph :lol:

20130906_092950_zpsfde2411b.jpg

Type 1s can reach 75mph. And that one is clearly modded/restored, so I don't think it had a problem reaching its current speed in the picture.

Nothing special, but while at the tattoo parlour I snapped a picture of this Camaro. Saw a Charger, Challenger and some other goodies but the window of getting a picture was less than 1 second so I didn't bother.

null_zpsf3d4bd9b.jpg

Slashfan
Nothing special, but while at the tattoo parlour I snapped a picture of this Camaro. Saw a Charger, Challenger and some other goodies but the window of getting a picture was less than 1 second so I didn't bother.

God I haven't seen one of those in forever. They have really died out... my friends brother had a 2000 red camaro.

God I haven't seen one of those in forever. They have really died out... my friends brother had a 2000 red camaro.

Think it depends where you are. I see them all over the place. They are really popular at the drag strip, especially LS1 cars.

I don't have any pics but I think I saw a newer grabber blue with black stripes Shelby GT500. From what I could hear through ear plugs and a full-face helmet, it sounded pretty good.

Sorry if this is a bit rude but if you don't have any pics why would you post something? So no one liked the Pontiac that I posted earlier? :(

Sorry if this is a bit rude but if you don't have any pics why would you post something? So no one liked the Pontiac that I posted earlier? :(

I'm sure I'm one of the few, but I thought it was a neat spot. Don't see those too much anymore. 👍

Keep an eye out for older stuff like that, I'd love to see it. :)

I blame myself too because I didn't have a photobucket account and half time I'm usually driving/riding I don't expect to see anything good.

I blame myself too because I didn't have a photobucket account and half time I'm usually driving/riding I don't expect to see anything good.

I hear you there. I missed 2 good spots today because I wasn't ready to snap a picture and they were in and out of visible traffic in less than a second.

You know what sucks, I missed a spot of car because of the blasted sun shining in my camera and my face.

I saw a red one the other day and wondered how that spoiler rested with the top down. Wonder no more.
They 500 Abarth Conv. comes with a spoiler? I somehow didn't know that. Oh well, now I know.

I'm surprised that photo came out as well as it did with that kind of glare.

I hear you there. I missed 2 good spots today because I wasn't ready to snap a picture and they were in and out of visible traffic in less than a second.
+1 I need to get a new phone with a camera I missed a ton of cool stuff this week,including a '60 'vette 'vert, a brand new penske hertz 5.0 rental car doing a nice fishtail and and Triumph TR8...

I deleted the wrong Image. The one below it shows the spoiler with the top down.

Yeah, that's the thing; I didn't notice the spoiler at first since it was meshed with the folded top, I do see it now though after a second look at the picture.

+1 I need to get a new phone with a camera I missed a ton of cool stuff this week,including a '60 'vette 'vert, a brand new penske hertz 5.0 rental car doing a nice fishtail and and Triumph TR8...

I wish my Ipod's camera had better quality. Angers me a bit.

Back