Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,853 comments
I have the 4g version. I should have bought the 5th instead but I went cheap. Guess I had it coming to me. The still camera is terrible. Video quality is good at 720p though.

Mine is the 2nd gen touch 32 gig. I use it for taking videos too, the other thing I hate about it is the bad quality night pictures.

Mine is the 2nd gen touch 32 gig. I use it for taking videos too, the other thing I hate about it is the bad quality night pictures.

I agree, they come out very grainy. My 4g 32gb pictures in general are bad. I might just go back to taking still shots with my cell phone as it's max resolution is about 3 times better than my Ipod. But then their is the convenience factor.

Yeah, the iPod has never really been that good, same with the iPad. They usually always come out grainy especially in dark light. My iPad pictures come out in small cubes rather than a picture. My phone has a 12MP camera so is usually pretty good and I'll be sorry to let it go when I get a new phone.

I'll chime in and say some of those cameras take annoying tall photos of itty bitty cars all the time. If only you could crop those photos, they'd end up like 120x80 pixels and I wouldn't mind them nearly so much. But mainly, what's with the crazy aspect of those cameras? Why can't they be something normal by default, and wider than they are taller?

There are way too many Supercars around here :lol:

From today:

SPbgmUYH.png

nj2rmrkL.png

dEAoLiQN.png

GHwGtEVW.png

mtI3GXV9.png

R8
ajyxBOrJ.png

R8
u9zwwpgP.png

Ultima
eSAvBIPc.png

Gallardo
hrBWyVEg.png

Gallardo
Te0IzkGG.png

fs4kHxOC.png

GranTurismo
QvrRUVUi.png

F430
MtP2PLcx.png

Atom
GFMfFdwq.png

Sorry about the quality, these are screencaps from the videos of which I haven't yet edited. The Lamborghini ride will be quite a good one! According to Pistonheads I missed a Carbon Pagani Zonda F outside a place called Heddys, bit disappointed about that since its always about when I'm not. Another car I couldn't capture since it was stuck in traffic was a Matte Purple SLS AMG, now that was awesome!

Great post! Where is that? Looks like Wilmslow, some of them maybe Water Lane?

Oh and don't forget the Porsche 911 Carrera 4S in the background the the White Audi R8 pic.

Last edited:
Yeah, I thought it might be. I need to go sometime. I remember going to the Stratstone and Porsche dealership in Chesire, well, when I say remember, the sat nav took us to this random place which wasn't the dealership. Unfortunately, we headed home because we had to be somewhere later that day. :(

I saw a white BMW M Coupe on the highway. Went past before I could pull my phone out. Besides, I don't have an account on an image sharing site like Flickr.

It's a strange looking car, but there's something about its strange-ness that makes it cool.

Haven't posted in a while because of my old phone's camera sucking. But hey I managed to catch this one standing still...
skEd6Kz.jpg

QhI0X79.jpg

I feel like I don't fail to dissapoint:sly:

Last edited:
Uuuuuugggghhhh goddddddd. I saw a silver hellaflush Civic.

On a lighter note, I saw a silver/gray Ducati motorcycle. It was not a full-fledged superbike. It was more like the Monster/696.

Back