Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,853 comments
Caught this earlier

1f52f1a986042b8c1d03e0c339420ef9.jpg

image.jpg

Ford Model A?

Close, that's a Ford Model AA, possibly a Stakeside truck, that happens to have a wooden bed on it (hence the name). Late 1920s, early 1930s I'd guess, I'm thinking 1929. That's a light duty model, before the F-150 moniker. They also came in dually configuration, as well as dump trucks and many other various models. Cool spot.

VT-10-17-FO.jpg

Spotting's been rubbish lately... like 2 weeks of stuff here, and nothing mind blowing. Even finally took a photo of my neighbor's Z

It's just nice to see it out there at night sometimes. Plus it's driven by a cutie, nice combo!

and a Z32 close to work. had an exhaust pipe loose, sad to see

right before I took this shot, as the Mustang was coming up, it was doing this thing that made its rear end shimmy and hop and evidently the guy was gassing it with the front brakes holding the car back. No way that Mustang is anywhere near stock. Still take the hotrod.

GMC

Nomad

Nice Camaro

non-M Z4 Coupe

Nice but quite common in Germany near Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen :lol:

Porsche 911 Carrera 4S

Toyota Celica ST Liftback (1976–1978) "2000GT" - bad condition with wing.

Nothing too special to post for today.

Silverado with matte blue paint.

Near-neighbors Miata. He takes it to the track, I believe he said it has 280ish HP. Nothing special, but Miatas and Subarus are much less common in my area than, say, AMG's.

edit- offtopic, I know. but I hate it when people take a Mercedes c230 and throw on the WRONG AMG logo to the right side if the trunk. I SAW 2 OF THOSE TODAY! If you're going to at least try that, how about you take off the 0 of c230, and switch the 3 and 2 around?
/endrant sorry

280 in a Miata is pretty nuts, must be a lot of fun. I'm liking the Sky in front as we never got those here, or the Solstice.

No, he was asking if Tyger got the Opel GT in the UK.

And an Aston, V8 Vantage from the wheels I'd guess, going by in front of my work as I was returning from a delivery, big surprise!

Just to confirm that it is a Saturn Sky... that household is a large family of I think Japanese. 7-8 people... I believe all of their cars are-
The Miata
the Sky
GMC Yukon
Honda Civic hatchback(I've never seen them drive it though. I want to say it's a "special" model, but no idea which one)
Another Japanese car but I forgot which one...

Sorry perhaps wasn't clear, I was admiring the Sky because in part we never got it here (I think the Opel GT was mainland Europe only), and the Solstice is another example of an interesting little coupe from the US we never got. There are one or two others too I forget now.

EDIT: Is it the perspective or has that 944 taken a helluva whack at the front? The bumper is totally misaligned.

Saw a Cayman S picking up free breakfast at chick fil a today :lol:

First time I've seen a new Porsche in my community that wasn't a Panamera or Cayenne.
There was also a truck in the parking lot that umm.. is going in the "questionable mods" thread

So I was driving to the middle-of-nowhere this morning to a doctor's office and I came across a Fisker Karma. As far as I know there's only about 2,500 in existence so it's a pretty cool spot. Such a good looking car too, shame they went out of business.

YIV2bMG.jpg

e8XfKJb.jpg

Unknown. I seen it while practicing manual in my grandpa's F250.

C3 Convertible in my neighborhood. He also has something covered in the garage, but I think the C3 was a visitor.

Another unknown.

Chevelle that can't park.

Back