Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,853 comments
I saw a new Jaguar coupe on the way to work. Driving in I-495 back and forth from work in middle of heavy traffic in the DC Metropolitan area, you get to spot some cool cars out there.

I've actually done spotting like this before I even heard of this thread, but despite that; I still get shy sometimes when I go up to an interesting car to take a picture of it. hehe.

I've actually done spotting like this before I even heard of this thread, but despite that; I still get shy sometimes when I go up to an interesting car to take a picture of it. hehe.

:lol: I use to be the same way. Then I said what the hell, I'm never going to learn anything about his mans car if I don't go talk to him.

If only I could approach girls with the same level of confidence :lol:

image.jpg

A Maserati in the ghetto....

Drug dealer lol.

RS4
DSC_0352.jpg

Awful shot of a Mk2 Cortina.
DSC_0354.jpg

370Z GT
DSC_0357.jpg

E63 AMG estate
DSC_0362.jpg

Hamann Z3M Roadster hardtop. Highly unexpected.
DSC_0365.jpg

DSC_0364.jpg

Humber Hawk Estate pulled up just as I went past and left a moment later. Lucky shot.
DSC_0367.jpg

Cool thing.

I mentioned a few months back that I was hoping to come across it again. Glad I was in the right place at the right time earlier.

Interesting to note that that exact Series I estate can be found in the Humber Hawk Wiki entry. Though it is one of only a few Series I estates left.

This is a popular stretch of public road that a lot of drivers go have fun on every Sunday morning. You never know what will turn up, sometimes there are meets and they meet at a car park at the end of the route, but most of the time its just random drivers going out for a bit of fun.

Along the route is a small parking lot, my friend and I parked our bike there and spotted for an hour or so.

C63 AMG :drool:

Same exact spot that I seen that fake S65 a while ago.

Edit: Just down the street, a Cobra II!

I still have yet to see a C63 on the street in Michigan, the only one that I did see was in Toronto in the event thread, all I see here are the normal c class cars with the 4 matics.

Back