Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,853 comments
If I'm lucky I usually see one every couple of weeks. I guess they're the most common AMG's as I hardly ever see any other types.

Yeah, most common AMG, I've seen like 10 over the past couple years, but they're city cars. And I only see them where you'd expect to see expensive cars. So not on a country lane, where you might see a lot of classics, but no Lamborghinis.

I'll try and get a pic of my neighbors black E55 amg, same one thats in GT5, hes the one that has the yellow Ford GT that I've posted but he mostly drives the E55.

Finally saw a Tesla for the 1st time today. Highlight of the day for me...
I'll get a pic up later today with another suprise

25812266-9749-49BB-A341-B79CB90339F6-290-0000000CDE8433CD_zps06c4a938.jpg

7CB462C0-5BD0-48D8-A5A5-0F858B253A10-290-0000000CD8D3F22C_zpsa6f7e1ae.jpg

Someone I know has this could have sworn id seen it before then it came to me

7847C2CB-B289-42FA-A74E-66F30D3C86F0-290-0000000CFEF9EEBF_zps63ab72be.jpg

paul_gibson_zps448408c5.jpg

Swapped his evo for it.

Here's a few things I've seen the past couple days

Tesla Model S(The first time I've seen one of these in person, which is amazing considering how much I love them)

I actually saw it the day before do a 0-60 in the same spot :lol: didn't have my phone out.

'69 Camaro (god awful picture, but this was absolutely spotless and sounded original)

Super clean Trans Am(I may or may not have told him to gun it through hand signals)

NAPA-Sponsored Mustang that has 2 sets of rims...

Next to the Firebird. Here's a clip of the thing idling... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlcBaOxJc7U

Missed a Red Bull Mini coming home from class if that is anything important, it didn't have the can on top but still had the stickers.

Watching these MGB photos make me think - are there more of MGBs in the States than Britain? :crazy:

P.S. Haven't been there for a long while... Here are my recent spots:

991 Targa 4S
j3DXTReDKgE.jpg

R35 GT-R. They're getting quite common in Moscow. A year or two and they won't look surprising. :D
owufv8-RdPM.jpg

Tuned Impreza STi
_rBAmaB761k.jpg

Another one, with Angry Birds vinyls. :D
2-Jp2Cr0C-g.jpg

Another one, but older gen.
iJBS6ve-h3c.jpg

Two Toyota GT86's
p8vw8oBXpAI.jpg

BAiWt-Y6MYU.jpg

Mitsubishi GTO
784yF3D-rbE.jpg

Tuned Skyline R34 (not a GT-R though)
CWqgHR-0RLg.jpg

Awesome Scion xB. Scions are pretty rare here, most of these cars are RHD Toyota bB's, but this one is not.
2OyBKEkgrak.jpg

Tuned Toyota Sprinter Trueno BZ-R (AE111)
2_OiqjyZBSs.jpg

Itz408xDpjo.jpg

Moskvich 412 "Rally Saturnus" replica.
IflzYu0INv8.jpg

Nice rat-looking Lada 2107.
"Nice" and "Lada" are usually opposite terms, but this one is a rare exception. :)
Og68-9qiISk.jpg

Last edited:
I couldn't grab a picture in time, but I actually saw a Morgan Three Wheeler in downtown Detroit today. For reference, it was the same color as this.

2011-morgan-3-wheeler.jpg

It looked so awesome and fit the character of Detroit so well. I want one so badly.

Was it like this one that I spotted a while ago?

This wasn't in Detroit. Don't know how many Morgans are in Michigan.

Last edited:
There's a Morgan dealer in Birmingham and I believe the owner has a three wheeler. He used to bring it out to cars and coffee occasionally.

Back