• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,853 comments
Only a couple...

Nissan GTR:
20130921_155511_zps3ffd14e6.jpg

Audi S5:
20130921_124631_zps89b42951.jpg

Sorry not good with this whole taking a picture while driving thing. :P

Finally spotted a Subaru 360 in person. Wasn't expecting to see one in Miami, Oklahoma...

Last edited:
Was an AMAZING day of car spotting at the promenades! SOOOOO glad I decided to go!

First, FJ40! This is actually the same one I posted at work a while back, he got a well deserved thumbs up upon leaving. :P

Not even 50 feet from where we parked, Lime Rock Park edition M3! 1 of only 200, I've seen him around but finally caught him!

Just across from it, a 930!

Chevy?

Friggin GT2! This guy was at Cars and Coffee but it's a lot cooler seeing it in a parking lot!

CTSV wagon

Golf R

Saw him driving and tracked him down, SL63 AMG. I LOVE the look of these.

GTR, I started talking to the owner and turns out he's the guy who started the local Cars and Coffee. Who knew?

968!

Lovely S2000

SL55 AMG

Corvair

360 Spyder

Lotus Seven!

Saw this Evora while eating dinner, walked outside and there it was!

Sitting along side it, a Tesla Model S!

I'll say you had a nice day at the Prom! GT2! Lime Rock, Lotus 7, too!

And I'd lose my mind if I spotted a 360, epic!

And H2 no way Jose. H1, okay. H2, H3 are terrible. Can't wait for them to disappear from the road.

I'll say you had a nice day at the Prom! GT2! Lime Rock, Lotus 7, too!

And I'd lose my mind if I spotted a 360, epic!

And H2 no way Jose. H1, okay. H2, H3 are terrible. Can't wait for them to disappear from the road.

It was quite the exciting day! My theory was correct, I figured there'd be a lot of cool cars there because the weather is getting colder and today could be the last nice day of the year. Seemed to hold true. :P

Edit: Derp

Last edited:
And are 360s really that rare where you are? I rarely see Ferraris but 360s are probably the most common around here, I posted a black one at the promenades a couple months ago.

I'm not sure, but I think he was talking about the Subaru that Pupik posted last page. :P

Wow, nice set, Mr. poolhaas, sir! :eek:

Well, I guess I have only one worth to be in the line with them. But at first two still nice cars:

1. Porsche 911 Carrera (G-Modell) - always nice.

2. BMW M550d xdrive - sports car with 381PS Diesel-engine, three (!) turbo charger and 740Nm torque. Quite a rare spot.

3. BMW 502 Cabriolet Coupé - awesome, just awesome. :drool:

Diablo round the Nurburgring? Seriously? Not sure where you are, but looks like the kind of spotting you'd expect near a track or event of some kind, no?

Diablo round the Nurburgring? Seriously? Not sure where you are, but looks like the kind of spotting you'd expect near a track or event of some kind, no?
It's near the Nürburgring.
These were cars I didn't see on the track or in the carpark. If mods think it's part of an event I'll move them.

If you look closely, you'll find a Renault Clio V6.
WP_000489_zps4221a636.jpg

Rover P6
WP_000488_zpsedb52ed6.jpg

Nice Mini. Not really that great a spot, but I quite liked this one.
WP_000486_zps081e6f8c.jpg

A Dodge Charger police cruiser in the UK? What?
WP_000449_zps2bfe2ce2.jpg

Very cool GMC truck in the Waitrose car park.
WP_000443_zpsd87d9d93.jpg

Back