Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,856 comments
qbqpjivo_jpg.htm

Older Taurus SHO. Pretty sure it's the first one I've seen.

Also, is the pic working for anyone? I can't tell if it's not showing for me because of a broken link or because of the poor cell reception where I'm at currently.

qbqpjivo_jpg.htm

Older Taurus SHO. Pretty sure it's the first one I've seen.

Also, is the pic working for anyone? I can't tell if it's not showing for me because of a broken link or because of the poor cell reception where I'm at currently.

there seems to be an unnecessary .htm at the end of your image link, here you go
qbqpjivo.jpg

and I think I've only seen 2 original SHOs, and get very excited when I do...

edit: nope, just removing the .htm didn't work... had to go to the annoying website it's hosted at, then magnify the image, then left click and open in new tab, then copy image url... annoying

Thanks! I'd just copy and paste the code for the image but for some reason I can't paste on the GTPlanet website on my phone.

And yea, the website is very weird (in a different language etc.) but the app is in English and works very smoothly.

Sorry the picture isn't the best but was driving in heavy semi traffic and was late for work.

As I got on the freeway he got over to give me a space so I got to give him the thumbs up but he then slowed down and got behind me as I was trying to get my phone out. He was going like 57mph in a 65mph so I couldn't afford to go that slow to get a better pic. Had to be on a day I was running late....

2014 Corvette Stingray
FF0DAC9B-370F-485C-8EC1-3D781BF81488-1875-00000291A85BF6A7_zpsdc5502b4.jpg

God it looks so evil...
I know it was wicked, to bad there was so much traffic I would of asked for a quick run just to see it go. It was brand new no plates, driving bay nice old couple haha.

I couldn't even believe it when I rolled up right next to it, like "oh hello there. :)"

I know it was wicked, to bad there was so much traffic I would of asked for a quick run just to see it go. It was brand new no plates, driving bay nice old couple haha.

I couldn't even believe it when I rolled up right next to it, like "oh hello there. :)"
I saw one just like it a few weeks ago.

1798806d1383791498-ohio-spotters-thread-image.jpg

Not my pic, a fellow from the Ohio spotter's thread on ferrarichat posted this, but I had to share with you guys... some kind of performance Accord?

This rather tasty mk2 jag
D131F153-1F77-4C84-8F0A-32A80666F843-3140-0000031860099A59_zps67ebbd82.jpg

The shell at the top is a lister 1 of 3 and the car below it under the cover is a ford Sierra which was build by some guy called Ruedi Eggenberger.

Depends on your definition of tiny. By American standards, yes, they're pretty small, but then they were a sports saloon and were very fast for their day. Here's a photo for size reference:
Jaguar-Mk-2-Shipyard-1024x768.jpg

I saw my first Delorean in Davis the other day, along with some kind of tuned M5

Sorry for the crap photos, was actually preoccupied both times...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    605.5 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 11
Sorry for the poor image quality. My camera takes bad pictures in the dark, as I'm sure many other cameras do. It didn't help that I was moving the whole time...

Odd looking C3.

Maserati Gran Turismo :D

Audi R8 (V8?) Spyder :D I would not have seen this if a very heavily tuned newer Mustang hadn't done a hard acceleration through the middle of the intersection (god it was loud :D but it was ugly as 🤬, neon lights, etc.)

Got a few today. First is one for you Beetle boys.
image.jpg

Here's one for @Slashfan. Old F150 pickup with a flat back. Bad pair of photos, pretty nice vehicle.
image.jpg
And heres something that left me drooling.
image.jpg
Its an Elise track car of some description, and was heading to a hill climb event.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    983.1 KB · Views: 10
@xXKingJoshXx

What's so odd looking about that C3? It's a late '70s, early '80s model. Looks to be an '80 or '81 judging by the bumper.

Last edited:
@xXKingJoshXx

What's so odd looking about that C3? It's a late '70s, early '80s model. Looks to be an '80 or '81 judging by the bumper.

It doesn't look that odd now that I actually look at the picture. I was too excited about the R8 and Maserati GT to pay too much attention to the C3 (I only see the R8's and GT's at car shows usually) It looked like it had a weird body kit but maybe it was just the blurriness of the picture.

From today: Roush RS3

Edit:

@ilikewaffles11 Thanks! I thought it was a V8 judging by the wheels.

Latest Posts

Back