Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,858 comments
20131226_120109.jpg
20131116_140432.jpg

I also saw my neighbor driving his 2003 E55... He has very good taste in mods.

It's a 1920-1929 Ford Model T Runabout Pickup Truck. Likely a 1925 due to that years production numbers. It was the very first factory built truck built in America.

1920-1929-ford-trucks-13.jpg

Sorry about the 1/2 pic, lol. I've seen him run around quite a bit lately, was finally able to get a pic of him. But yes, it's done type of 20's pickup.

Yay, someone finally took a pick of a Ford Capri, I was hoping to see a Euro Capri in this thread. :D
Also, the Jaguar XKR & Starlet are good spots as well.

CTS-V

IMG_2700.jpg

Porsche 911 Turbo. Crappy picture I know, but my camera takes crappy pictures in the dark. He floored it to get in front of us! :D

IMG_2704.jpg

Went to the mall with my parents and saw 2 different Bentleys, didn't take a pic because I've been seeing them everywhere now, it's weird. They're so common here now... I see them more than Evo's and Imprezas :lol:

okay, this is gonna be sad, but I haven't posted in a while... and it was 50 degrees and sunny today, weather has been terrible and will be again starting Monday, frigid, snowy and salty.

So, somebody shined up their ... Pontiac? ... and took it for a spin. Saw a nice old El Camino earlier but it escaped my lens.

This guy from last night. I've seen him go by a bunch, a local, but first time I've been up along side him. Tuned by Cobb, nice sound, too.

93 Aero, nice, licence plate made me take the photo, though, I 8 a Mini?

lovely 993 turbo was the best I found today...

and not a great spot, but as a Fairlady owner, I'm appreciating the 350Z's and 370Z's more. And this one caught my eye with the color as I was pulling into the neighboring hotel on a delivery, really a great, deep blue, and looking nice otherwise. Not a great car, but great for me in late December in Ohio.

Also not a great spot, as it turns out according to Car and Driver Infinity made the G sedan worse with the Q line, and I'd been fooled by the 50 into thinking this was some sort of 5 liter Infinity sedan... but first I've seen of this model, and caught my eye and made me turn around to check it out... won't take another photo of one, but again, as a Nissan owner, one shot of a Q50 is justified as good for me...

I've been seeing red Leaves since November ;)
Forreal though, I've only seen a Leaf on the road twice, and one at the Houston Auto Show earlier this year.

Apart from the odd test drive car plastered in sales stickers coming and going from the local Nissan forecourt, I've also seen a regular Leaf twice on the road. Never seen one that wasn't either white or blue.

Bristol 400. Awesome spot, may be the only one posted in this thread.

I saw one at a car show last month. How I didn't recognise it from those shots is beyond me.

Last edited:
Back