Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,858 comments
And a Porsche right next to it.
I don't think I've seen an RS7 yet, mostly RS5's. I love Audi designs so much...

That RS7 is awesome.

SL 63 AMG
pSP63wK.jpg

SL 65 AMG tuned by Brabus.
UB3zJe1.jpg

MZzV4tq.jpg

I don't think I've seen an RS7 yet, mostly RS5's. I love Audi designs so much...

Only RS Audi's I've seen were two of the TT, and one of them was at a car show! :grumpy:

The SL65 and SL63 are awesome! :drool:

I've also seen a regular Leaf twice on the road. Never seen one that wasn't either white or blue.

I can add grey to that list as of this afternoon.

Attachments

• DSC_0577.jpg
    DSC_0577.jpg
    971.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I think you're lookin' at the wrong thing buddy. If the Ranger was mint, sure - maybe slight interest. But dented and peeling one? Yeah, no...
I love beat up old hunks of junk, especially trucks. They have character.

I can do without having seen the picture of that car... but the mountains in the background! Thanks, I love mountains! Flew into/out of Salt Lake in the daytime once, yeah, pretty stunning place.

Brand new Nissan GTR Black Edition I saw after dinner. It was so new I could smell it. Now that's a way to ring in the new year, with a GTR!!
image.jpg
image.jpg

It may not be the same A45 AMG I posted a few weeks back, but at least this one's clean.

11733469885_2b6def3626_b.jpg

Also found this GTi (1.6 I presume?)

11734239906_ef725a19ce_b.jpg

Another FQ300

11733286235_c52a589815_b.jpg

CGT Speed

11733884524_253af48095_b.jpg

And the last two are Skylines. A highly unexpected 350GT Coupe...

11734231896_2f72f951e6_b.jpg

11734236796_3b98a1b257_b.jpg

And an R33!

11734235686_c16a093a43_b.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this sweet R33 around the corner from my house. Had Nismo stickers on the side, but I'm not sure wether it was tuned or not, as I'm not an expert on JDM stuff. Apologies for the poor lighting and quality, and simply terrible editing. :guilty:image.jpg

It was a UK-only model, but the site currently lists the FQ360 as the range-topping model.

I've always found it really interesting how Mitsubishi sells higher horsepower versions of it Evo in the UK whilst leaving the rest of the world with the basic 300 horsepower model.

Probably. Know I lost about 45 minutes of my life to wikipedia research on the subject. Can't believe they were never mentioned in Top Gear. First carbon fiber race cars!... kind of. In the plywood sense. Very successful, too, in their element.

Probably. Know I lost about 45 minutes of my life to wikipedia research on the subject. Can't believe they were never mentioned in Top Gear. First carbon fiber race cars!... kind of. In the plywood sense. Very successful, too, in their element.
Cool, Don't know anything about this brand and haven't looked it up yet.
It sure made up the fact I missed another supercar, too bad I was in a moving car when I saw the Marcos.
Edit, forgot I also saw this neat fence.
fU3LDLy.jpg

Meh, just after decades of seeing these I still find them very odd. The legendary Mary Kay cosmetics pink Cadillac, if there was ever a Caddy that was driven into the ground at the end of its lease, this would be an example it. FYI, these cars are custom painted by General Motors.

20aqebq.jpg

Back