Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,863 comments
So for more first pics here in this thread...

Corvette, second one I've seen here so far.

And don't know if it's worth posting but also a new BMW 5 series in matte black with black rims aswell :)

You guys can figure it out if it's cool or not

It's about as good as it gets around here.

I'm going to assume maybe the car belongs to the owner of the bank. Just a guess.

C6 Z06 is a pretty good spot in Europe. 👍

poolhaas
What Floats said, or you put it up when you drive off so your spot will still be there (busy town)

I'm not sure if that's an a-hole or just brilliant. I wish I could do that with my favourite parking spots. :lol:

I'm not sure if that's an a-hole or just brilliant. I wish I could do that with my favourite parking spots. :lol:
Sometimes there are supermarkets with apartments on top of them, to keep spots open for residents they have these things, I thought it was pretty common everywhere.

Maybe in Europe but not so much in America, I'm sure in bigger cities there is something like that though, but not in good old suburbia.

And don't know if it's worth posting but also a new BMW 5 series in matte black with black rims aswell :)

You guys can figure it out if it's cool or not

It's about as good as it gets around here.

Taken on the Ring in Hasselt? :dopey:
I've seen more rare cars, but never have my camera with me when I see one. Especially on sunny sundays you can spot some nice vehicles.

Saw this while dropping my brother off at a Lacrosse camp, which was going on right behind this car. :lol: (I hope it didn't get hit)

5964468025_511a0d121c_b.jpg

Cale
Saw this while dropping my brother off at a Lacrosse camp, which was going on right behind this car. :lol: (I hope it didn't get hit)

Wow brave (or stupid?) guy. Nice car though.

Chad Krouger from Nickelback has a house in my hometown and he has an orange Lambo which since finding this thread I have yet to see but before I found this thread it was a very regular occurence to see him in it....one day.

Taken on the Ring in Hasselt? :dopey:
I've seen more rare cars, but never have my camera with me when I see one. Especially on sunny sundays you can spot some nice vehicles.
That's right, I go there occasionally. There are nice cars but you need to have your camera ready.

Wow brave (or stupid?) guy. Nice car though.

Chad Krouger from Nickelback has a house in my hometown and he has an orange Lambo which since finding this thread I have yet to see but before I found this thread it was a very regular occurence to see him in it....one day.

There was some admissions thing going on at the college, he probably had no idea. I was surprised to see it there.

Rue
Wow! I wonder if it is a factory slantnose. Super-rare if so! 993 Turbo wheels.

It probably isn't, I don't think people would change the wheels on a factory slantnose. It may be a factory one, but it is much more likely that it is one of those aftermarket kits

I didn't get a good look to be honest. I took that picture while turning with the delay on my phone. Great picture considering how I took it if I may say so myself.

Edit:

Those bars/gates on the parking stalls are brilliant. Never seen that before. We have "Reserved for John" on stupid little plaques infront of the stalls.

Last edited:
Spots from last night:

S4:
DSC04598.jpg

GT3:
DSC04599.jpg

250SE:
DSC04600.jpg

California:
DSC04602.jpg

Vantage and F430. Another Vantage at the end:
DSC04606.jpg

Vantage at the end:
DSC04608.jpg

New CLS:
DSC04610.jpg

575:
DSC04611.jpg

F430 Spider:
DSC04612.jpg

More to follow. I'll be out spotting today and tomorrow. Watch this thread!

Playing with my new pocket camera:

Comet, for sale if you want to get it from Ohio:
cometfront.jpg

cometrear.jpg

And then this pulled up! See a few Mazdaspeed3's but didn't remember seeing the Axela badge before. I guess that's what it's called in Japan, but why is this badge in the US?
mazdaspeed3axela.jpg

GTO in passing
gtov.jpg

And an old truck. Looks like I'll have to try harder to get the image centered so it focuses better.
oldtruck.jpg

Looks like he hit something, the 'spoiler' under the bumper has a crack.. (viewers right side). Nice spot though, I still have to spot my first Veyron :(

From last night:

GT3 and R8:
DSC04613.jpg

LP560:
DSC04615.jpg

Silver Seraph:
DSC04616.jpg

Azure:
DSC04617.jpg

Phaeton:
DSC04618.jpg

SLS: