Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,863 comments
Viper SRT-10 hanging around across from my uncles.

SANY2681.jpg

Some old Dodge

SANY2687.jpg

and cause I'm cheeky, my uncles 68' Mustang (for Cano) Factory 289.

SANY2686.jpg

Honda 2000

Mercedes SL500

And for the highlight. Never thought I would see this in Limburg (Belgium) ever in my life, until today.
On the highway near my exit i heard a weird noise coming up, looked in the mirror and there it was, a Lamborghini Gallardo.
Grabbed my camera as fast as I could while he was kind enough to slow down (don't know why) it gave me the opportunity to snap a fast pic before exiting... True story :)
The sound on that thing :drool::drool:

DKX
Viper SRT-10 hanging around across from my uncles.

Some old Dodge

and cause I'm cheeky, my uncles 68' Mustang (for Cano) Factory 289.

That's a Dodge Dart.

New Impala
Photo0900.jpg

We just started having those show up on the police force here in Kentucky. I'll see if I can spot one in full trim and get a pic, but the only ones I have seen so far are the undercover no markings style with the ram bars on front and back.

I saw a grey GT-R R35. :) This isn't the actual car but it looked exactly like this one and I would of had no time to pull out my phone and snap a picture because it came hauling ass down he road in the opposite direction.

r35-gtr-tmr-1.jpg

I saw a grey GT-R R35. :) This isn't the actual car but it looked exactly like this one and I would of had no time to pull out my phone and snap a picture because it came hauling ass down he road in the opposite direction.

r35-gtr-tmr-1.jpg

They're so hard to catch sitting still. :) Everyone I've ever seen has been zipping down the road too fast to get the camera out.

I seen a Porsche but idk what kind it was I'll upload the pic in a bit. The Internet here sucks.

Here it is, could someone tell me what kind it was?

imagearu.jpg

Fixed. Looks like a 997 turbo? But it almost looks like it says targa, hard to see.

also, Shelby
shelbygtfront.jpg

shelbygtrear.jpg

It may not be very impressive, but I found an AE85 Corolla SR5 Hatchback.

Imagen0081.jpg

(Sorry for the cellphone pic.)

Before you flame me for it being a crap Toyota, you must know that that car wasn't sold in this country. It's very uncommon, here.

Besides, Japanese classics deserve some more love.

Last edited:
It may not be very impressive, but I found an AE85 Corolla SR5 Hatchback.

Imagen0081.jpg

(Sorry for the cellphone pic.)

Before you flame me for it being a crap Toyota, you must know that that car wasn't sold in this country. It's very uncommon, here.

Besides, Japanese classics deserve some more love.

Nice spot Tijuana guy, they are indeed difficult to see in this country, even if in your part of Mexico it HAS to be easier. I once saw one over here in Mexico City, and it was a pop-up lamp model, too! I've got to have that pic somewhere, I'll look for it.

Just for fun... Scooter, Pod?

scooterpod.jpg

and, more valid post, um, charger? That's what the wheels said, but I'm guessing no...
chargerg.jpg

So it's been a while since I posted any pictures, mostly due to the fact that I had lost my point and shoot somewhere along the way. It has been relocated however and I'm now back in business. So these are shots over a couple weeks. I also took about 250 pictures on Woodward last night that I need to get together and post.

Ferrari 599
IMG_1075.jpg

Alpina B7
IMG_1130.jpg

Two old Ford's
IMG_1132.jpg

Hudson Commodore
IMG_1136.jpg

Dune Buggy
IMG_1174.jpg

Zenn
IMG_1176.jpg

Viper GTS
IMG_1202.jpg

Callaway Corvette
IMG_1203.jpg

Chevy
IMG_1204.jpg

Camaro Z/TA
IMG_1211.jpg

Pair of M plated Verano's
IMG_1212.jpg

Mustang GT with a double clutch gearbox, I was next to him at a light and it rolled backward despite not being a manual. The only thing I know that does that is a double clutch.
IMG_1213.jpg

Mazda RX-7
IMG_1217.jpg

Corvette
IMG_1218.jpg

Lambo Countach, probably a kit car
IMG_1219.jpg

====

Odd spots

That's one way to do it
IMG_1135.jpg

Purple Jeep
IMG_1201.jpg

Not a Focus
IMG_1206.jpg

Nice pics, guys! 👍

nis_gtr_pp9972_l_01 by R-W-P, on Flickr

Toyota Crown Athlete on BBS LM's - I've always wanted to take a semi-decent shot of these but every time I see them it's an awkward moment. So, here you go.

DSC_3439 by R-W-P, on Flickr

Last edited:
So it's been a while since I posted any pictures

Chevy
IMG_1204.jpg

1955 Cadillac (:

Rue
Toyota Crown Athlete on BBS LM's - I've always wanted to take a semi-decent shot of these but every time I see them it's an awkward moment. So, here you go.

DSC_3439 by R-W-P, on Flickr

you shot this?

Man. You really outdid yourself with this. Amazing. It looks like you had absolut control of the car and it's surroundings. Just perfect :drool:

Back