Doog's Regular Replicas (NEW: Honda Accord LX)

• Thread starter Doog
  • 403 comments
BMW M135i
Based off the BMW 120i '04
Painted in Bleu Metallise

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_22.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_23.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_24.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_25.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_26.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration
Paint the wheels dark silver or grey

Tuning Parts

ECU Tuning
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbo Kit
Fully Customizable Suspension
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Sports Hard Tires

Ballast Amount: 170 kg
Ballast Position: 0

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission

Top Speed: 143 mph
Final Gear: 3.077

1st: 4.714
2nd: 3.143
3rd: 2.106
4th: 1.667
5th: 1.298
6th: 1.000

LSD

Initial Torque: 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: 15
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Suspension

Ride Height: -19, -19
Spring Rate: 9.7, 10.5
Dampers (Extension): 6, 7
Dampers (Compression): 5, 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 3, 3

Camber Angle: 0.4, 0.6
Toe Angle: -0.05, 0.20

Brakes: 6, 7

Specs

Horsepower: 309 at 6900 RPM
Torque: 236 lb-ft at 6400 RPM
Weight: 1505 kg
Performance Points: 452

Comments:

This was an interesting tune to make because it was sort of a challenge, but it was a fun challenge, because the fully tuned 120i didn't quite stack up to the M135i's specs, but I made it work. Sure, it has eleven less horsepower than the real deal and the difference in torque is unmentionable and the 0 to 60 time is off by a few ticks, but it still feels like an extra special hot hatch, and that's where I think the real success is. Acceleration is quite brisk, though our example doesn't benefit from the twin turbos of the real thing, so there is some turbo lag, but once it gets it self together it storms down every straight you can throw at it.
Handling is another thing the M135i is good at. Whereas other hatchbacks meet a corner with plowing understeer, the Bimmer darts in and the rear steps out and carries you through in an exciting fashion. Of course, don't think you can sit there and let the computers do it for you, because if you do, the Bimmer will quickly revert to its natural position facing backwards, thanks to a short wheelbase wanting to twitch and dart rather than complete the turn, but thankfully you can correct it before it's too late. Surprisingly, the M135i really shines on normal roads, where it quietly squirts around town without much trouble, and effortlessly carves up slower-moving cars on the highway, which renders this a well-rounded hot hatch that's quirky in the way it handles thanks to the wheels that drive it, but can easily duo as comfortable transportation to and from the track.

Aaaaaa doog I still haven't tried your 328i replica yet :scared:

Another question regarding that, is this replica based on the 328i with the sports suspension, or the normal suspension?

Aaaaaa doog I still haven't tried your 328i replica yet :scared:

You still haven't tried it? Son, I am disappoint.

Another question regarding that, is this replica based on the 328i with the sports suspension, or the normal suspension?

BMW 328i

Tuning Parts

Window Weight Reduction
Fully Customizable Transmission
Comfort Soft Tires

Fully customizable suspension; I always use the fully customizable suspension.

Doog
You still haven't tried it? Son, I am disappoint.

Fully customizable suspension; I always use the fully customizable suspension.

I'm sorry :( I only have a fully modified 330i :/.

And haha I think you misunderstood my question, the 328i has the option of getting the sports package, which is a stiffer suspension versus the regular 328i suspension. I was asking if you replicated the 328i with the sports package or the 328i without it.

Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6
Based off the Chrysler Crossfire '04
Painted in Windveil Blue Clearcoat Metallic

SpecialStageRouteX_33.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_34.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_35.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_36.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_37.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration
Paint the wheels silver

Tuning Parts

Stage 3 Engine Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Clutch: Single-Plate
Flywheel: Sports
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Sports Hard Tires

Ballast Amount: 148 kg

Power Level: 98.8%

Transmission

Top Speed: 186 mph
Final Gar: 3.005

1st: 3.392
2nd: 2.186
3rd: 1.405
4th: 1.005
5th: 0.831
6th: The real thing uses a five speed automatic; do whatever you like here. I just slid it completely to the right so it wouldn't be useful as a gear. You won't miss it anyways.

LSD

Initial Torque: 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 45
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Suspension

Ride Height: 7, 7
Spring Rate: 9.8, 6.5
Dampers (Extension): 5, 6
Dampers (Compression): 4, 5

Camber Angle: 0.5, 0.8

Specs

Horsepower: 330 at 5900 RPM
Torque: 329 lb-ft at 3400 RPM
Weight: 1509 kg
Performance Points: 469

Comments:

Fugly or not, the Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6, a mysterious lovechild of AMG and SRT based off the Mercedes-Benz SLK32 drives as wild as it looks, in a good way of course. Though heavier and down on power compared to its more purist brother, the Karmann-built coupe is still every bit as rapid. As fast as it storms down the straight, the Crossfire conquers the corners unlike any Chrysler before it, buckling down and darting into the apex before kicking into oversteer and drifting its way out. There's a tad of understeer that never seemed to go away, but thankfully the Crossfire gets around it by simply drifting its way out of a bad situation; it's a very engaging car in the curves, a fun kind of engaging.

Now if only it looked as nice as it drove. 💡

I'm sorry :( I only have a fully modified 330i :/.

S'okay, I was kidding. :mischievous:

And haha I think you misunderstood my question, the 328i has the option of getting the sports package, which is a stiffer suspension versus the regular 328i suspension. I was asking if you replicated the 328i with the sports package or the 328i without it.

Oi, my bad. I didn't tune it to be like either particular 328i, but I'd say it probably drives more like a 328i equipped with the sports package. I have a million 3ers accumulated in my garage, I can send you one after the reset in four hours if you'd like.

Last edited:
Doog
S'okay, I was kidding. :mischievous:

Oi, my bad. I didn't tune it to be like either particular 328i, but I'd say it probably drives more like a 328i equipped with the sports package. I have a million 3ers accumulated in my garage, I can send you one after the reset in four hours if you'd like.

Haha that would be greatly appreciated :bowdown:

M00G's Nissan Silvia S-15 Spec-R by MCM
Based off the Nissan Silvia MkVII S15 AERO '02
Painted in Noble White

NOTE: Due to lack of resources I dont' have actual pictures of the replica, but can provide the "Actual" car. Replica pics will be upload ASAP.

mighty_car_mods_moog__s_s15_by_dj_takahashi-d3fjq21.png

01246.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Repainted to Noble White
Oil change
Prodrive GC-010G Wheels in GT-R Gun Metal Gray

Tuning Parts

Weight Reduction Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction
Chassis Rigidity Improvement
Stage 2 Engine Tuning
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Stage 1 Turbo
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi Racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Sports Hard Tires

Ballast Amount: 10kg

Transmission

Stock.

LSD

Default Settings

Suspension

Ride Height: -17, -17
Spring Rate: 5.1, 5.0
Dampers (Extension): 4, 4
Dampers (Compression): 4, 4

Camber Angle: Default
Toe Angle: Default

Specs

Horsepower: 367 at 7000 RPM
Torque: 295 lb-ft at 3800 RPM
Weight: 1150 kg
Performance Points: 496

Comments:
This replica was inspired by Moog's (AKA Blair Joscelyne) co-host of Mighty Car Mods,a popular Australian DIY automotive show exclusive on YouTube, JDM-Spec Nissan Silvia S15,which had been hand picked and bought by Moog himself while filming an episode of how car auctions work in Japan with second co-host Marty (AKA Martin Mulholland). The real car itself had been modified by Moog with a bit of help from the moderators of MCM forums. The priority for the S15 was power, basically the real car had a larger turbo installed with a intercooler that had been refitted and painted black to give it a stealth look along with boost controller among other mods. The car was an icon to the show until one episode, "Nissan vs Subaru" the S15 had lost against Marty's WRX STi powered Legacy wagon on a 1/4 drag race, and per rules said, the loser had to surrender their car to the winner. The replica in game handles more than a mildly tuned S15 despite the real car having several modifications done to it, however HP difference would be drastically different.

Also, a little something that some may know if they've watched MCM :sly:

89_199_thickbox_large.jpg

Last edited:
Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6
Based off the Chrysler Crossfire '04
Painted in Windveil Blue Clearcoat Metallic

SpecialStageRouteX_33.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_34.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_35.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_36.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_37.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration
Paint the wheels silver

Tuning Parts

Stage 3 Engine Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Clutch: Single-Plate
Flywheel: Sports
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Sports Hard Tires

Ballast Amount: 148 kg

Power Level: 98.8%

Transmission

Top Speed: 186 mph
Final Gar: 3.005

1st: 3.392
2nd: 2.186
3rd: 1.405
4th: 1.005
5th: 0.831
6th: The real thing uses a five speed automatic; do whatever you like here. I just slid it completely to the right so it wouldn't be useful as a gear. You won't miss it anyways.

LSD

Initial Torque: 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 45
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Suspension

Ride Height: 7, 7
Spring Rate: 9.8, 6.5
Dampers (Extension): 5, 6
Dampers (Compression): 4, 5

Camber Angle: 0.5, 0.8

Specs

Horsepower: 330 at 5900 RPM
Torque: 329 lb-ft at 3400 RPM
Weight: 1509 kg
Performance Points: 469

Comments:

Fugly or not, the Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6, a mysterious lovechild of AMG and SRT based off the Mercedes-Benz SLK32 drives as wild as it looks, in a good way of course. Though heavier and down on power compared to its more purist brother, the Karmann-built coupe is still every bit as rapid. As fast as it storms down the straight, the Crossfire conquers the corners unlike any Chrysler before it, buckling down and darting into the apex before kicking into oversteer and drifting its way out. There's a tad of understeer that never seemed to go away, but thankfully the Crossfire gets around it by simply drifting its way out of a bad situation; it's a very engaging car in the curves, a fun kind of engaging.

Now if only it looked as nice as it drove. 💡

So that's what I saw you driving last night! How'd the lobby go by the way?

So that's what I saw you driving last night! How'd the lobby go by the way?

The lobby was alright; a couple friends joined and there was some chatting, as well as a great effort to ask the Czech guy in the Pescarolo race car if he spoke English- he never responded. There was also a Finnish guy who knew more English than he let on to on his mic. It lasted for about an hour when I left, so it was a modestly successful lobby.

ANGLICKY? That was a mildly fun lobby anyways, kind of poor turnout.

7/10 Would join again. :lol:

Honda FCX Clarity
Based off the Honda Insight LS '09
Painted in Piedmont Red Pearl Effect

SpecialStageRouteX_38.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_44.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_42.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_43.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_45.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Oil Change

Tuning Parts

Stage 3 Engine Tuning
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Exhaust
Comfort Soft Tires

Ballast Amount: 200 kg
Ballast Position: 40

Power Level: 78.3%

Suspension

Ride Height: 41, 41
Spring Rate: 4.2, 3.5
Dampers (Extension): 4, 5
Dampers (Compression): 3, 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 2, 2

Camber Angle: 0.0, 0.0
Toe Angle: 0.00, 0.20

Brake Balance: 5, 5

Specs

Horsepower: 134 at 5200 RPM
Torque: 189 lb-ft at 2200 RPM
Weight: 1400 kg
Performance Points: 361

Comments

As much as Honda's known for bringing engineering expertise and high-revving engines to the masses, Honda's equally passionate about pursuing alternative fuel vehicles, starting with the original Insight hybrid in 1999, as well as a consistent line of natural gas powered Honda Civics, and a hybrid Civic and for a short time, an Accord Hybrid. Then in 2008, Honda released its first production hydrogen fuel cell vehicle, the FCX Clarity for lease in Southern California, Japan and Europe. It was essentially an electric car thanks to the hydrogen fuel cell which powered the electric motor at the front of the car.
Driving the FCX is not much different than a conventional electric car; horsepower is low but torque is on demand from the get go, and the transmission keeps the car at a steady 5000 RPM under hard acceleration and around 3000 in normal acceleration, though be advised that if you try to drive in an economical matter, you will be overtaken. Even under full throttle the FCX is no powerhouse, being a relatively heavy car for its 134 horsepower motor. Though acceleration is slow, the FCX doesn't stop accelerating until an impressive 130 mph. Under normal driving the FCX is quiet, and its motor produces a low vacuum-like sound under acceleration. This isn't a car that you'd necessarily call fun to drive, but it is competent in corners and rarely exhibits understeer; it's a surprisingly balanced car, though sometimes the back will step out ever so slightly, a byproduct of its 53/47 weight distribution thanks to the hydrogen fuel cell mounted in the back of the car. It's not a fast car, but it is competent in the corners, and it's a relaxing cruiser suited that isolates you from the rest of the world in its own quiet little bubble. It's a nice experience.

Doog, I have a question for you. On some of your tunes, you have upgrades like Engine Upgrade 3, ECU, and Exhaust Manifold, and then you have the power limited to like 70 or 80%. Wouldn't it just be simpler to not upgrade the engine? Or am I completely wrong? :dunce:

Doog, I have a question for you. On some of your tunes, you have upgrades like Engine Upgrade 3, ECU, and Exhaust Manifold, and then you have the power limited to like 70 or 80%. Wouldn't it just be simpler to not upgrade the engine? Or am I completely wrong? :dunce:

Simply put, it's for torque. Some cars, like the FCX Clarity for example make a great deal more torque than power. I can get to its horsepower of 134 without much modification, but I'll still be short of a decent amount of torque, so I install more parts until that torque number is achieved, and I limit the power back down to what it's supposed to be.

Honda Civic Si
Based off the Honda Civic Type R '08
Painted in Vivian Red

SpecialStageRoute7_146.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_147.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_148.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_150.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_149.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Oil Change
Paint the wheels silver

Tuning Parts

Ballast Amount: 66 kg

Power Level: 87.5%

Transmission

Top Speed: 149 mph
Final Gear: 4.765

1st: 3.267
2nd: 2.130
3rd: 1.517
4th: 1.147
5th: 0.921
6th: 0.738

Suspension

Ride Height: -5, -5
Spring Rate: 6.5, 3.0
Dampers (Extension): 6, 6
Dampers (Compression): 4, 4

Brake Balance: 5, 5

Specs

Horsepower: 198 at 6500 RPM
Torque: 164 lb-ft at 6000 RPM
Weight: 1336 kg
Performance Points: 398

Comments

This is an extraordinary little pocket rocket. Nothing else in the Civic Si's class gives you that same thrill from a wonderful four cylinder that keeps you surging towards that 8000 RPM redline combined with such precise but exhilarating handling that draws you towards the apex and holds you there tight, fending off any understeer whatsoever; there just isn't any. It's less powerful and heavier than the mighty Type R, but the Si's a thrill of its own. You push on the gas and the the Civic leaps forward, feeling sprightly at first, but then VTEC kicks in yo! and you're being pulled towards the redline, everything's loud, the scenery's getting blurry, and you're carving up all the other hot hatches to the corner, and when you get there, you keep that lead. If anything, you continue to stride forward as the Civic buckles down and darts into the inside line and sticks to it with grip you never knew it had from its comfort-grade tires. You reach the end of the corner and you're sling shotted out, and the Civic's still gripping and sticking to the surface. It didn't understeer once. Much like the Acura Integra GSR, this is a pocket rocket that prioritizes fun above all else, and like that car, the Civic Si does a very good job of it.

1971 Lamborghini Miura P400 SV (Spinto Veloce)
From the: 1967 Lamnorghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f0bKxQAlT...m_wy7oifIU0/s1600/miura_sv_black_40th_ann.jpg

http://hooniverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/40851.jpg

GT Auto:
Oil change
Paint car "Noir Verni", or a black

Body/Chassis:
Ballast; 200 kg, position 2

Engine:
Stage 2 Engine
Power limiter: 97.4%

Transmission:
Fully Customizable Transmission:

1st gear: 2.657
2nd gear: 1.768
3rd gear: 1.275
4th gear: 1.000
5th gear: 0.815
Final gear: 4.090

Drivetrain:
Single-Plate Clutch

Suspension:
Height-Adjustable Sports Kit:

Chamber angle; front: 2.0, rear: 2.5

Tires:
Sports Medium

Notes:
This car truly shows the beauty of the supercars from the 1960's and the 1970's, along with when people took pride in their work; before mass producing. So, have fun with 1 of only 150 SV models produced from 1971-1972. Also, I recommend traction control set at 6, and skid recovery force off for the best racing set up; both off for cruising.

Last edited:
BMW 123d
Based off the BMW 135i Coupe '07
Painted in Alpinweiß

Rome_6.jpg

Rome_7.jpg

Rome_9.jpg

Rome_8.jpg

Rome_10.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Oil Change
Paint the wheels silver

Tuning Parts

Stage 1 Weight Reduction

Ballast Amount: 91 kg

Power Level: 65.8%

Transmission

Top Speed: 261 mph
Final Gear: 3.070

1st: 3.814
2nd: 2.108
3rd: 1.380
4th: 1.006
5th: 0.799
6th: 0.645

Suspension

Ride Height: 10, 10
Spring Rate: 6.7, 8.7
Dampers (Extension): 3, 3
Dampers (Compression): 2, 2
Anti-Roll Bars: 4, 4

Brakes: 5, 5

Specs

Horsepower: 204 at 3700 RPM
Torque: 300 lb-ft at 1500 RPM
Weight: 1495 kg
Performance Points: 410

*Shift before 5000 RPM

Right? This thread is amazing - I find myself mostly driving Doog's replicas or a stock car myself.

Will test the 123d today, for sure.

There are also many cruiseable cars in ich122's thread.
And when I look at my own list, there are even proper tuned fast cars that I love to cruise in.
Good example the ZELE GT-R from Slender_Man (OSE_CAP__SHADOW)!

I love the Infiniti FX35 Vettel. Maybe you could do one with the Infiniti concept 4X4

Back