DTM Season 2 Intrest/Sign Up

• Thread starter GM
  • 145 comments
Nice to see you here, Michael!
Team Logo will appear soon!
Oh, by the way, what does it mean "own sponsor"? Where did you get them??

welcome to the DTM ranks people. I'll PM one of you your team sign.

Attachments

• Opel Team Red Square Racing.jpg
    Opel Team Red Square Racing.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 17
AudiBullShiftlogocopy.jpg

Yay some more people to come race with us, well come Michael and Charger 👍

Neat looking signs there guys:tup: . GM, when is the series gonna start?

Attachments

• GTPGTS2.jpg
    GTPGTS2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 790
well, here's my newly improved Logo. hopefully this will add interest

attachment.php

GM, what do you think about a bit "advertising" for your series? This championship is very interesting, but main thread is always somewhere in the bottom of the page... Maybe some racers will notice it and join this if you post a new thread about wanted drivers? It's just a friendly advice. All the best for the future 👍

ATTENTION

as I did the WRC Series, due to no action being done here I'm taking over this series. look out for updates for this series.

ATTENTION

as I did the WRC Series, due to no action being done here I'm taking over this series. look out for updates for this series.

I was wondering what was gonna happen with this series.

TS
I was wondering what was gonna happen with this series.
For a while I was, but it seems like GM just gave up and didn't even tell us. I've just got tired of waiting for a series that I commited myself full time to only not for it to start and on top of that, all the potential participants may have lost interest due to it so I'm decided that I'll get this series rolling. I think just like me, the people who wanted to compete are also tired of waiting.

Here are the teams, if you forgot who you're driving for or who your teamate is.

Code:
[COLOR=Red]Abt Audi TT[/COLOR] (-3 Power - 7 Weight)

Audi Sport North America

Earth
Delfino

[COLOR=Red]Red Bull Audi A4[/COLOR] (-1 Power -7 Weight)

*Team Bullshift 

Ren-Tec
CRXNut 

[COLOR=Blue]Abt Audi TT Team 2[/COLOR] (-3 Power - 7 Weight)

[COLOR=Red]Red Bull Audi A4 Team 2[/COLOR] (-1 Power -7 Weight)

Team Aquendwato 

Aquendwato 
Avery GT

[COLOR=Red]Mercedes-Benz CLK AMG Touring Car[/COLOR] (+2 Power)

Team Racerworkz

RACECAR 
TS 

[COLOR=Red]Opel Astra [/COLOR] (-1 Power)

Team Phoenix

CAMikaze
waynz

[color=red]Mercedes-Benz CLK AMG Touring Car Team 2[/COLOR] (+2 Power)

Bigracer
GT Pro

[COLOR=Blue]Vauxhall Astra Touring Car[/COLOR] (-1 Power)

There are still spots available, car names highlighted in green have 1 avaiable spot, car names highlighted in blue have both spots open and car names highlighted in red are full. Team/User names that have * in front of them have not confirmed their entries yet. PM's will be sent to those who are listed above to confirm their participation, this table will be updated if they choose not to participate or if we get any new entries. :)

ICS said he wouldn't be racing in this series.

I'll join in Red Bull Audi A4 Team 2. No ideas as to a team name though, I'll leave that up to anyone who wants to join.

ICS said he wouldn't be racing in this series.
well then, TS you can cross his name off.
I'll join in Red Bull Audi A4 Team 2. No ideas as to a team name though, I'll leave that up to anyone who wants to join.
welcome to the series:tup: .you will be added to the entry list.

well then, TS you can cross his name came off.

welcome to the series:tup: . will be added to the entry list.

Table has been edited, so far CAMikaze is the only one who has confirmed his entry in the series. (besides me, RACECAR and Aquendwato)

Well,the good news is that three of you will be on the podium always...:)
The bad news that Mr. George Morley killed the whole DTM with his attitude.:indiff:
Think again.

The bad news that Mr. George Morley killed the whole DTM with his attitude.:indiff:
Think again.
well, his attitude isn't gonna affect it now that is in the hands of me and TS.

well, his attitude isn't gonna affect it now that is in me and TS's hands.

I know,but the past has an influence on the interest for DTM NOW.
I am sad about it,because at the beginning it seemed a great series.I was here then and I really loved racing here.:guilty:
Anyway,good luck for you guys to the resurrection of DTM.👍

Think again.

...Or lack thereof. I'm not bashing George, but if you're going do a series like this, you should be up for the challenges, you gotta take the problems and criticisms and whatever else is thrown at you head on and not back down from it.

well, his attitude isn't gonna affect it now that is in the hands of me and TS.

Yeah, but I think that his past attitude has affected the image of this series.

And I'm still waiting for Team Bullshift, Team Phoenix member Peter_PaP. & Red Square Racing to confirm their entries.

TS
...Or lack thereof. I'm not bashing George, but if you're going do a series like this, you should be up for the challenges, you gotta take the problems and criticisms and whatever else is thrown at you head on and not back down from it.
Very true. otherwise, you'll never learn how to be better.

TS
Yeah, but I think that his past attitude has affected the image of this series.
well then, it looks like it will be up to us to turn this series around and get it on the right track.

I think you're going to do a mistake... There is a DTM series included into WTCC, the series where you are already chiefing and another one here. There's no need to run 2 DTM series at the same time. I think that to run only DTM season 2 and cancel WTCC will be better because DTM series is here and a separate JGTC season 5 by eatsviper4lunch will start soon. I'm sure.

I think the goal is to concentrate on one championship and to make it popular and interesting. I think no one would like to start series with 6 racers at the beginning and only 3 at the end because of racer's leaving...

And there're some advices for DTM:
1. Don't use Calibra, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes '92 and Falcon from WTCC. They are not from here! Only Astra, CLK, A4 and TT. That's enough.
2. No more mistakes please! I can help in point-table creating and calculations.
3. 16 round is too much for the championship like this. Use 10 cool tracks from the world, original and city circuits.
4. Cars are not equal! You can use set-ups for DTM cars from the GTPLMS. They are very close there 👍
5. Race Lenght: There should be distance limit for the races. 100km for example. So it mean 20 laps for 5km circuit and about 33 laps for a 3km track. It shouldn't be 20 laps on Grand Valley with only 12laps in Hong Kong. This is not a good idea.

If rules are fair and strong then questions and mistakes wouldn't appear. It means that this series can be popular.

As for the Red Square Racing Team, - I can't say will NIGHT MICHAEL and me start this... I like DTM cars very much but there's no time for it right now. So we may probably take part if the series will be interesting and full with some free time for the future.

But anyway, first of all there should be rules and active races for DTM resurrection.

well then, it looks like it will be up to us to turn this series around and get it on the right track.

Hopefully so.

I think you\'re going to do a mistake... There is a DTM series included into WTCC, the series where you are already chiefing and another one here. There\'s no need to run 2 DTM series at the same time. I think that to run only DTM season 2 and cancel WTCC will be better because DTM series is here and a separate JGTC season 5 by eatsviper4lunch will start soon. I\'m sure.

We will probably wait for the WTCC to end before we start, provided that we get enough entries for the series.

I think the goal is to concentrate on one championship and to make it popular and interesting. I think no one would like to start series with 6 racers at the beginning and only 3 at the end because of racer\'s leaving...

Yeah, we want to keep it exciting for everyone. :)

And there\'re some advices for DTM:
1. Don\'t use Calibra, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes \'92 and Falcon from WTCC. They are not from here! Only Astra, CLK, A4 and TT. That\'s enough.
2. No more mistakes please! I can help in point-table crating and calculations.
3. 16 round is too much for the championship like this. Use 10 cool tracks from the world, original and city circuits.
4. Cars are not equal! You can use set-ups for DTM cars from the GTPLMS. They are very close there 👍
5. Race Lenght: There should be distance limit for the races. 100km for example. so it mean 20 laps for 5km circuit and about 33 laps for a 3km track. It shouldn\'t be 20 laps on Grand Valley with only 12laps in Hong Kong. This is not a good idea.

We may do some tweaking for the cars to make this a level playing field. The distance that will be ran in the races won\'t be all the same, but we\'ll alternate. Thanks for offering, but I think RACECAR and me can handle it.

As for the Red Square Racing Team, - I can\'t say will NIGHT MICHAEL and me start this... I like DTM cars very much but there\'s no time for it right now. So we may probably take part if the series will be interesting and full with some free time for the future.

But anyway, first of all there should be rules and active races for DTM resurrection.

We\'re not gonna rush this, we will take our time to keep those mistakes and problems to a minimum. :)

I think you're going to do a mistake... There is a DTM series included into WTCC, the series where you are already chiefing and another one here. There's no need to run 2 DTM series at the same time. I think that to run only DTM season 2 and cancel WTCC will be better because DTM series is here and a separate JGTC season 5 by eatsviper4lunch will start soon. I'm sure.
who said I'm gonna use the same cars from DTM and JGTC?:) Thats old news so don't worry. I'm very aware of this so I'm gonna start that series up from scratch. trust me, this will be a very different series when it starts:sly: besides, should these concerns be voiced in the WTCC thread instead?
I think the goal is to concentrate on one championship and to make it popular and interesting. I think no one would like to start series with 6 racers at the beginning and only 3 at the end because of racer's leaving...
I plan on adding a twist to that.

And there're some advices for DTM:
1. Don't use Calibra, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes '92 and Falcon from WTCC. They are not from here! Only Astra, CLK, A4 and TT. That's enough.
2. No more mistakes please! I can help in point-table creating and calculations.
5. Race Lenght: There should be distance limit for the races. 100km for example. So it mean 20 laps for 5km circuit and about 33 laps for a 3km track. It shouldn't be 20 laps on Grand Valley with only 12laps in Hong Kong. This is not a good idea.
your overeacting a bit there on all of these concerns. I've been doing testing for the cars ever since I announced I was taking over as well as establishing a suitable schedule and improving on calculations so I'm already one step ahead of you:)
If rules are fair and strong then questions and mistakes wouldn't appear. It means that this series can be popular.
all of this is currently being worked on.

Back