DTM Season 2 Intrest/Sign Up

• Thread starter GM
  • 145 comments
TS
You guys have me in a bind, if you guys didn't like the tracks I put on the schedule, you should have said something about it earlier and the change would've been a done deal. I won't remove Citi di Aria from the schedule, but because I won't hear the end of this issue until it's done, I will add El Capitan to the schedule, making this a 15 round series.

Well i just got through the schedule, i didn't notice the Cita di Aria track, and i would never come out in my mind you would put that track in here....but whatever..👍 not gonna clash about it...you made a good compromise.

thanks to all for you positive remarks on el cap, even from wayne - very sporty! how aria comes into this lineup i don't know, but i do know it'll be hell to overtake 5 cars there :nervous:

thanks to all for you positive remarks on el cap, even from wayne - very sporty! how aria comes into this lineup i don't know, but i do know it'll be hell to overtake 5 cars there :nervous:

Ha, I can imagine when you go off the slipstream to overtake you will crash into popping out wall, nearby spectator shouting "Owned!" :D .

But seriously, racing on track like this, it's like a train doing xx laps. All cars following the same line. Who ever goes off the line is done. There isn't even place to pit...is there? And with the rule that you have to stop at least once for a full tire change..

Wha..wait....Citta di Aria isn't even availible in Single Race. How we are supposed to race it then?

Ha, I can imagine when you go off the slipstream to overtake you will crash into popping out wall, nearby spectator shouting "Owned!" :D .
... LMFAO!!!

You can race at Citta Di Aria... I've done a single race on there before.. It's just you defy the laws of physics and you don't have tyre wear.

Wayn*z

Ha, I can imagine when you go off the slipstream to overtake you will crash into popping out wall, nearby spectator shouting "Owned!" :D.
Or as they would say on many internet BBS' nowadays, 'PWN3D!';)

how aria comes into this lineup i don't know, but i do know it'll be hell to overtake 5 cars there :nervous:
... LMFAO!!!

You can race at Citta Di Aria... I've done a single race on there before.. It's just you defy the laws of physics and you don't have tyre wear.
Never did a race at Aria to be honest with you, so I have no idea how it's done in Arcade Mode. Do you race 5 other cars on there or just 1?:confused: I have a feeling this is one of those Rally tracks, so I'm guessing the latter.

CAMikaze, it's just the one car on track (thankfully). Couldn't imagine 5 other AI's around Di Aria :crazy:

Wha..wait....Citta di Aria isn't even availible in Single Race. How we are supposed to race it then?

Oops. :dunce:

Sorry about the little mixup about Citi di Aria, I did check if citi di Aria was available in Single race, and it wasn't, I'll take it off the schedule ASAP.

EDIT: Done, swapped the Citi di Aria date with the newly added El Capitan date. We're now back to the original 14 rounds.

If it is not too late can I join...I just got thy ps2 fixed and dyin to try to do some pwning again...(big dreams, small skill) but if it's not just pm me and throw me in any car or any team...I'll even be a relief driver if you want me to filling in for those who can't drive that week...it doesn't matter I just wanna race...(>.<)....

Hi everyone, i'm new to these forums - this being only my second post - and i would like to try out some of these competitions that have been set up on the board. Is it still possible for me to be entered in this series because i am at the moment seriously contemplating it! It looks like there will be some tough competition if i were to race!

If it is not too late can I join...I just got thy ps2 fixed and dyin to try to do some pwning again...(big dreams, small skill) but if it's not just pm me and throw me in any car or any team...I'll even be a relief driver if you want me to filling in for those who can't drive that week...it doesn't matter I just wanna race...(>.<)....

Check your PM box.

Ok you may have missed my first post because it did take quite a while to appear, but is it still possible to join a team and take part in this DTM season? I am new to these forums and i was hoping i would be able to just take part in some of these competitions and see how good (or how bad!) i am!

Final Versions of important race info.

Car Numbers:

1. CAMikaze - #38
  2. TS - #26
  3. Avery GT - #41
  4. RACECAR - #37
  5. waynz - #07
  6. GT Pro - #15
  7. GTXDriver - #1
  8. Aremburgkerve - #08
  9. fordgt150 - #75
  10. Earth - N/A
  11. delfino - N/A
  12. Aquendwato - N/A
  13. Ren-Tec - N/A
  14. CRXNut - N/A

Team Table

Abt Audi TT (-3 Power - 7 Weight)

Audi Sport North America

Earth
Delfino

Red Bull Audi A4 Team (-1 Power -7 Weight)

Team Aquendwato

Aquendwato
Avery GT

Red Bull Audi A4 Team (-1 Power -7 Weight)

Team Bullshift

Ren-Tec
CRXNut

Mercedes-Benz CLK AMG Touring Car (+2 Power)

Team Racerworkz

RACECAR
TS

Opel Astra (-1 Power)

Team Phoenix

CAMikaze
waynz

Mercedes-Benz CLK AMG Touring Car Team 2 (+2 Power)

fordgt150
GT Pro

Opel Astra Team 2 (-1 Power)

GTXDriver
Aremburgkerve

Car Setups: (arcade)

Mercedes CLK
Power: +2%
Weight: 0

Audi TT
Power: -3%
Weight: -7%

Audi A4
Power: -1%
Weight: -7%

Opel Vectra
Power: -1%
Weight: 0

Schedule:

1. Apricot Hill (19 Laps) [July 22]
  2. Trial Mountain (17 Laps) [August 3]
  3. Clubman Stage Route 5 (30 Laps) [August 12]
  4. Cote d Azur (21 Laps) [August 25]
  5. Fuji Speedway '05 (18 Laps) [September 1]
  6. Laguna Seca (20 Laps) [September 9]
  7. High Speed Ring (18 Laps) [September 21]
  8. Test Course (12 Laps) [October 7]
  9. Autumn Ring (23 Laps) [October 20]
  10. Midfield (19 laps) [October 28]
  11. Nurburgring (6 Laps) [November 10]
  12. El Capitan (16 Laps) [November 18]
  13. Circuit de la Sarthe II (10 Laps) [December 1]
  14. Suzuka (16 Laps) [December 16]

Red indicates deadlines for race/qualifying times.

Hi guys!!!

Do you mind if I occasionally participate in 1 or 2 races? If possible I'll be using the Audi TT-R since it's the only DTM car available in my garage!!!

Thanks in advance :)

Hi guys!!!

Do you mind if I occasionally participate in 1 or 2 races? If possible I'll be using the Audi TT-R since it's the only DTM car available in my garage!!!

Thanks in advance :)

Yeah, you can run part time, but if you want to go full-time, you might have a spot after round 5.

DTM Schedule :

Was going to post a poll {favourite 7 tracks} .. but i'm not sure how to do it . Interested to see how everyone rates the 14 circuits .

1. Apricot Hill (19 Laps) 👍
2. Trial Mountain (17 Laps) 👍
3. Clubman Stage Route 5 (30 Laps)
4. Cote d Azur (21 Laps)
5. Fuji Speedway '05 (18 Laps)
6. Laguna Seca (20 Laps) 👎
7. High Speed Ring (18 Laps)
8. Test Course (12 Laps)
9. Autumn Ring (23 Laps) 👎
10. Midfield (19 laps) 👍
11. Nurburgring (6 Laps) 👍
12. El Capitan (16 Laps) 👍
13. Circuit de la Sarthe II (10 Laps) 👍
14. Suzuka (16 Laps) 👍

Can I join with Vauxhall Astra?

It's a little late to be joining up now, there are only 3 rounds left in the season, and the championships are almost wrapped up.

But you're more than welcome to wait until season 3. (around January-February)

Back