DTM Season 2 Intrest/Sign Up

• Thread starter GM
  • 145 comments
Sorry guys just dont have the motivation or time. Good luck getting season 2 running tho, i had fun in the first season even tho i joined just for the last few rounds.
Hey, that's OK. As long as you let me know before hand.:) Hope you get to race again soon.

TS
I'll take that as an official no then.

Test session 1 starts this Monday, If I were you, I would join Camikaze now that he's without a teammate.

Updated team table, there's 2 teams with both slots open still & 2 teams with one slot open still.
::Holds up a sign that says "Teammate wanted":D If anyone is interested, PM me or post in this thread.

CAMikaze, pm sent.. :)
waynz, PM recieved. Welcome to the team.:) 👍

TS, please add waynz to the Opel Astra Team Pheonix roster.

As it was mentioned earlier, Red Square Racing is retired from this championship... Neither me nor NIGHT MICHAEL would start. Sorry guys...

As it was mentioned earlier, Red Square Racing is retired from this championship... Neither me nor NIGHT MICHAEL would start. Sorry guys...

That's alright, there'll always be next season if you guys want to enter.

if anyone wants me in his team i just might join this series. i am a huge fan of dtm cars in gt4 tho my racing performances are not too swell :indiff:.
the cars i like best are the tt-r, the clk and the astra.
any volunteers?

i asked Aquendwato if i can join his team and he agreed, so can you sign me up for his Red Bull Audi team? thanks

Done. :)

if anyone wants me in his team i just might join this series. i am a huge fan of dtm cars in gt4 tho my racing performances are not too swell :indiff:.
the cars i like best are the tt-r, the clk and the astra.
any volunteers?

Take your pick, it's not required that you have a teammate, but you'll take a hit in the team points if you don't.

if there's any spots available in the clk, you can pencil in gtpro (luke) and me (steven) in as a team for the next dtm season. will confirm later with team specs.

if there's any spots available in the clk, you can pencil in gtpro (luke) and me (steven) in as a team for the next dtm season. will confirm later with team specs.

The only CLK entry is full, there's still an Audi TT team, an Opel team & the Vauxhall team.

TS
The only CLK entry is full, there's still an Audi TT team, an Opel team & the Vauxhall team.
looks like this series got a problem in terms of turnup, so if we want to join in that specific car couldnt you just add an entry for the merc?

looks like this series got a problem in terms of turnup, so if we want to join in that specific car couldnt you just add an entry for the merc?

I could add a 2nd Merc team and rid of the Vauxhall Astra or the 2nd Opel team because the Vauxhall/Opel Astras are identical.

TS
I could add a 2nd Merc team and rid of the Vauxhall Astra or the 2nd Opel team because the Vauxhall/Opel Astras are identical.
sweet & cool. now we only have to wait for my teammate to confirm. i'll pm and ask.

If you guys want to run car numbers, you better choose them now, CAMikaze & myself have already picked.

CAMikaze - #38
TS - #26
Avery GT - #41
RACECAR - #37
waynz - #07
Bigracer - #27
GT Pro - #15

cool. unfortunately & due to holiday planning i wont be able to participate in the first 4 races, but my teammate luke (gtpro) hopefully will represent the both of us.

I'll add him to the list.

EDIT: I like what I see in the team table, all but 2 teams have both spots filled.

I'll take #15. Cheers. 👍

EDIT: I also have two brief questions:
How long will each race be? (Laps or time length) and,
can I use the 'quick modification' option (increased power, less weight) in arcade mode or is it limited to a certain amount or none at all?

Cheers. 👍

I'll take #15. Cheers. 👍

EDIT: I also have two brief questions:
How long will each race be? (Laps or time length) and,
can I use the 'quick modification' option (increased power, less weight) in arcade mode or is it limited to a certain amount or none at all?

Cheers. 👍

Car setup is here. Schedule.

i can't find directions for tyre wear and penalties to be used in the single race mode. are there any?

one request. i dearly miss my all time favvie track - el capitan - that was on the previous list. can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE include that one in the list and say adios to citi di aria? this would be a great incentive for me to stay throughout the series :cool:

steven

i can't find directions for tyre wear and penalties to be used in the single race mode. are there any?

one request. i dearly miss my all time favvie track - el capitan - that was on the previous list. can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE include that one in the list and say adios to citi di aria? this would be a great incentive for me to stay throughout the series :cool:

steven

Don't worry about tire wear & penalties for now, I'll re-post the entire rule book when we get to the 1st round.

If you can convince waynz (who hates El Capitan) I may consider it, I have no guarantees though, we're way too close to the beginning of the season to do any major changes.

When you put it like BIGRACER it's hard to go against you. But you put me in a guilt trip and if you want, El Capitan can get back on the list.

After veiwing the list of tracks in this season, there's not one that I don't mind driving on. So one bad track wont hurt ;)

Citi di Aria is not best track to put in series like this IMO. El Capitan would fit this series better even if i don't like that track much..but still better than the italian one.

When you put it like BIGRACER it's hard to go against you. But you put me in a guilt trip and if you want, El Capitan can get back on the list.

After veiwing the list of tracks in this season, there's not one that I don't mind driving on. So one bad track wont hurt ;)

Citi di Aria is not best track to put in series like this IMO. El Capitan would fit this series better even if i don't like that track much..but still better than the italian one.

You guys have me in a bind, if you guys didn't like the tracks I put on the schedule, you should have said something about it earlier and the change would've been a done deal. I won't remove Citi di Aria from the schedule, but because I won't hear the end of this issue until it's done, I will add El Capitan to the schedule, making this a 15 round series.

Back