EA Sports WRC: General Discussion

• Thread starter xX Jojje Xx
  • 2,880 comments
  • Added “Manual Auto Select” to the Transmission Assist settings, allowing players with H-Pattern and Sequential shifters to automatically swap depending on the car used.
Yes! Made up this has been included 😍

Update sounds excellent, really happy this incredible game is getting the support it deserves.

Yeah I think I prefer the old one too. Instantly recognizable as Toyota whether in the WRC, WEC, Dakar or even F1. This is smart enough, but I’m not loving it.

Is it controversial to say I prefer the current livery, this looks like something they would run on a pre-event test.
And that was exactly my impression while everyone on the internet (WRC, Dirtfish etc.) loving it a lot, this literally looks like some concept/pre-test livery similar to the one that Yaris Rally 2 was originally presented in:

Toyota-GR-Yaris-Rally2-Concept-1.jpg

And that was exactly my impression while everyone on the internet (WRC, Dirtfish etc.) loving it a lot, this literally looks like some concept/pre-test livery similar to the one that Yaris Rally 2 was originally presented in:

View attachment 1311170
Going off topic the Yaris Rally2 in it's current plain grey testing livery is absolutely gorgeous 😍

GAg4L-yWwAEdZ9Z

Yeah I think I prefer the old one too. Instantly recognizable as Toyota whether in the WRC, WEC, Dakar or even F1. This is smart enough, but I’m not loving it.
Toyota simultaneously revealed their WEC livery and it's similar. It's probably the new look for everything.

I love it. But I also reckon it’ll be one of those liveries that looks better in action.

Number 1 most played for me was EA SPORTS PGA TOUR and number 3 was WRC Generations.

Incidentally my dad did his recap on PlayStation and he has put in 468 hours on WRCG this year 🤯

Last edited:
Route Name Route Length (km) Surface
Rouské (32.36 km) Tarmac = 100%
Lukoveček (32.34 km) Tarmac = 100%
Raztoka (15.40 km) Tarmac = 100%
Žabárna (15.42 km) Tarmac = 100%
Provodovice (16.99 km) Tarmac = 100%
Chvalčov (16.94 km) Tarmac = 100%
Vítová (8.77 km) Tarmac = 100%
Brusné (8.77km) Tarmac = 100%
Libosváry (14.73 km) Tarmac = 100%
Rusava (14.64 km) Tarmac = 100%
Osíčko (8.94 km) Tarmac = 100%
Botarell (8.65 km) Tarmac = 100%
Considering the CER rally is listed on the website as being a mix of Czechia, Austria and Germany, all of those stages are in Czechia other than Botarell (Spain) and Raztoka (Slovakia)

Considering the CER rally is listed on the website as being a mix of Czechia, Austria and Germany, all of those stages are in Czechia other than Botarell (Spain) and Raztoka (Slovakia)
Everything points for now to it being a single long stage in the Czech Republic. It would have been nice to get 15km in Germany and 15km in Czech instead. Or 10/10/10 with Austria.

Points to a stage being based on one from the Barum Czech rally. Given that the route for the real CER wasn’t announced until July (then altered in August), they were going in blind really. I think everyone dreamed of a 3 stage rally with one in each country or something but would have been tough to get it right with zero knowledge of the route.

As long as it captures some of the essence of the rally I’m happy.

Edit: My 16'000th post on GTPlanet 🥳

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but for me it's a 0/10, no championship decider barnyard :grumpy::lol::sly:

Man I felt so bad for Evans. I know it was an outsider shot for the title realistically but it would have made Japan very interesting given how that round played out.

Back