Elon's Antics

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 1,317 comments
Again, when Elon Musk said before he took over TwiX that he was going to do something about all the 'bots, we all assumed that he was against them - like we thought with child explotation and sexual abuse material...

Turns out that, just like those, he wasn't:

"It makes no sense"

blocked.jpg

He's only trolling right ? There's no way a person could be this obnoxious. It's unbelievable seeing his antics lol

Last edited:
Again, when Elon Musk said before he took over TwiX that he was going to do something about all the 'bots, we all assumed that he was against them - like we thought with child explotation and sexual abuse material...

Turns out that, just like those, he wasn't:

Why are you calling it TwiX and not "Xitter," with the X pronounced as it is in Mandarin Chinese?

Twix and Twixter are nothing alike. Most people buy chocolate bars out of their spare change and can't wait to break them and suck all the flavour out of them. It's not like that's what Musk did... er...

Musk is also an avowed fan of Deus Ex, a role-playing first-person-shooter video game that he has brought up when discussing his company Neuralink, which aspires to invent ability-enhancing body modifications like those featured in the game. During the pandemic, Musk seemed to embrace Covid denialism, and for a while he changed his Twitter profile picture to an image of the protagonist of the game, which turns on a manufactured plague designed to control the masses. But Deus Ex, like “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy,” is a fundamentally anti-capitalist text, in which the plague is the culmination of unrestrained corporate power, and the villain is the world’s richest man, a media-darling tech entrepreneur with global aspirations and political leaders under his control.

lol Musk trying to paint himself as if he's JC Denton on Twitter when he's actually Bob Page.

Edit:

Last edited:

Looks like Elon might have a bit of trouble with his space company now too.
Correct me if I am wrong, but in order to work for a government contracted company, doesn't one need to hire individuals who are cleared to work for the government? While Musk is deplorable in so many ways, I cannot see how this isn't a political fight as opposed to a true discrimination fight.

EDIT: I think it is mostly saying the quiet part out loud which will get Musk into trouble (as he posted this on his zombie Twitter).

Last edited:
Correct me if I am wrong, but in order to work for a government contracted company, doesn't one need to hire individuals who are cleared to work for the government? While Musk is deplorable in so many ways, I cannot see how this isn't a political fight as opposed to a true discrimination fight.

EDIT: I think it is mostly saying the quiet part out loud which will get Musk into trouble (as he posted this on his zombie Twitter).
I don't think that refugees or people granted asylum are necessarily impossible to hire into some jobs for some contractors. Obviously not every job for every contractor. However, passing screening is a late stage of the hiring process if I remember correctly. I'm fuzzy on discrimination law, but I think you're not allowed to block people from early stages of interviewing on the assumption that on the late stage they'll get booted. So for example one might demonstrate that some groups of people never made it as far as getting a background check.

I knew he was an idiot, but my god...now I see he's unhinged. As well as a hypocrite, blocking everyone while not letting everyone block in the future.

X marks the spot indeed. The dark spot on internet.

Some habits are hard to let go: I keep seeing that X in the corner and close it. I guess it's already minimized.

Last edited:
He's trying to bluff just to draw up attention from the announcement (similar to everything else he does). But, in typical Musk fashion, he fails to realize the ADL could easily respond in their own legal way.

Last edited:
Elon wants to ban the Anti Defamation League from the platform formerly known as Twitter and sue them for loss of revenue.

He's trying to bluff just to draw up attention from the announcement (similar to everything else he does). But, in typical Musk fashion, he fails to realize the ADL could easily respond in their own legal way.

Their next target is the ADL and Jews, because Elon is under the fantasy that the ADL is responsible for advertisers not wanting to come back.

View attachment 1285256
Pretty sure this lawsuit will end up in a loss for him. He probably doesn't want to try that.

He's just giving himself a plausible story for long enough to get past the bad press. When the suit fails, it will have already done its job - distract and delay.

He's just giving himself a plausible story for long enough to get past the bad press. When the suit fails, it will have already done its job - distract and delay.
If he's taking a performative litigation page out of the GOP playbook, maybe this says a lot about the particular audience he's trying to appease.

Latest Posts

Back