Elon's Antics

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 1,363 comments
Time for the latest episode of "oh crap I fired the people that make this thing work"...

I don't know what exactly makes Tesla and Space X so successful, but it clearly isn't Elon.
Approximately 1 in every 3.5 tweets in my feed is now permanently ads* ("promoted") which means that I can only view around 430 Tweets per day, or 18 per hour.

I follow about 800 accounts. If they all Tweet once a day, I can't view more than a third of them.

*Although a certain flouncer would claim they aren't actually there...

Elon is such a software genius, I think we should all trust him with our lives.

1688222218494.png

So we can view 600 Tweets a day but because of how verified accounts are prioritised in replies 90% of those will be Onlyfans girls. GG rocketman.

Its a shame Twitter is finished but I'll take comfort in knowing that Elon Musk wasted $44 billion and made himself look like a incompetent buffoon in the process.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's the first day of FY23 Q2.

Means he's not paid his bills in Q1 (at least) and AWS is limited traffic.

Truly a stable genius.

Last edited:
So we can view 600 Tweets a day but because of how verified accounts are prioritised in replies 90% of those will be Onlyfans girls. GG rocketman.

Its a shame Twitter is finished but I'll take comfort in knowing that Elon Musk wasted $44 billion and made himself look like a incompetent buffoon in the process.
I'd rather my account (if I had one) be bombarded in OnlyFans content than the other user base who bought verified accounts, personally.

Truly a stable genius.
Though I admit I do have to grudgingly appreciate the cartoonish villany involved in convincing other stupid rich people to give him a giant pile of money to buy out the platform where everyone has been calling him out for not being the genius he claims to be, simply so he can slowly dismantle it in front of the world in a petty, childish fit of spite.

I guess this is the best thread for this. People are not happy with the new Tweetdeck. Spoiler tagged for language.

Last edited:
Is anyone able to access Twitter? For me, the website is stuck loading permanently. This they DDoS themselves again?

Seems like Zuck's 1:1 Twitter clone is... actually not a trainwreck. Though admittedly it's early days and perhaps that's trading one evil for another (much more competent) evil.

Seems like Zuck's 1:1 Twitter clone is... actually not a trainwreck. Though admittedly it's early days and perhaps that's trading one evil for another (much more competent) evil.
Might be better for a few reasons. He can't really do anything like Elon did with Twitter because it is a public company and Meta is still having regulatory issues with data privacy (may make Threads unavailable in the EU just like Twitter will likely be).

Elaine Mouth surely has no standing over ex-employees being hired. Dump your best gear out on the street with a NOT NEEDED sign and get cross when someone uses it? Puh-lease.

Last edited:
I smell Streisand effect incoming. Enough is enough, Elon. No more tears.

Also, didn't he already tell Meta they could use his ex-employees? :D

IMG_20230706_222241.jpg

Last edited:
Back