Elon's Antics

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 1,127 comments
If raising children was like prompt engineering, then you'd expect those children to grow up exactly how you want them to be. I'm not sure that allows for any free will leeway. Doesn't really sound like good parenting to me. But then, i don't think anyone has ever accused Musk of being a good parent.
What would be the rearing childhood equivalent of "panel gaps"?

Screenshot-20240706-112824-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Those with South African and Canadian citizenship who purchase existing American automotive and social media companies are traitors.

All Caps: TRAITORS

What is the penalty for traitors again?

As an aside, whatever happened to that pest what would piss itself whenever anyone on this forum criticized that bitch?

Screenshot-20240706-112824-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Those with South African and Canadian citizenship who purchase existing American automotive and social media companies are traitors.

All Caps: TRAITORS

What is the penalty for traitors again?

As an aside, whatever happened to that pest what would piss itself whenever anyone on this forum criticized that bitch?
Musk's reply aside, this proposed legislation seems useless. Aren't only US citizens only allowed to vote in federal elections, anyway? Or was there some legal gray area I wasn't aware of?

Last edited:
Musk's reply aside, this proposed legislation seems useless. Aren't only US citizens only allowed to vote in federal elections, anyway? Or was there some legal gray area I wasn't aware of?
No gray area. Federal law explicitly prohibits non-citizens voting in federal elections. The proposed legislation is populist pandering in furtherance to the big lie that the 2020 election was stolen or is otherwise illegitimate.
cortes.jpg

Non-citizens, without regard for legality, are already prohibited from voting in elections for federal offices.

18 U.S.C. § 611, enacted by the passage of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 and its signing into law by President Bill Clinton, holds that "it shall be unlawful for any alien to vote in any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing a candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, unless the election is held partly for some other purpose; aliens are authorized to vote for such other purpose under a State constitution or statute or a local ordinance; and voting for such other purpose is conducted independently of voting for a candidate for such Federal offices, in such a manner that an alien has the opportunity to vote for such other purpose, but not an opportunity to vote for a candidate for any one or more of such Federal offices."

Such legislative proposals--as that referred to in the screenshot and the one introduced by that rat Katie Britt (R-AL) what did the SOTU response--exist for no purpose other than pandering to the idiot base.
It's absolutely wild to me that conservatives will cry that "liberals" think they're stupid and then they'll seek out representation that panders to them as though they are.

Last edited:
No gray area. Federal law explicitly prohibits non-citizens voting in federal elections. The proposed legislation is populist pandering in furtherance to the big lie that the 2020 election was stolen or is otherwise illegitimate.
What a revoltingly pointless use of tax dollars, then.
It's absolutely wild to me that conservatives will cry that "liberals" think they're stupid and then they'll seek out representation that panders to them as though they are.
Projection as usual, I suppose?

Disappeared seemingly for good after @Tornado called him out on the other six times he threatened to leave but didn't because nobody actually cared, as well as calling him out on replying to people he had claimed to have blocked.

Show Ignored Content

Last edited:
Disappeared seemingly for good after @Tornado called him out on the other six times he threatened to leave but didn't because nobody actually cared, as well as calling him out on replying to people he had claimed to have blocked.

Show Ignored Content
He's still active on the GT Forums as CodeRedR51.

Please Apartheid Kylde, sue companies for not advertising on your platform so they can countersue your ass into the sun.

I'm not sure what criminal charges they could bring either. It's not illegal to not pay for services you're not using. If anything, Elmo is trying to extort money out of other companies.

Please Apartheid Kylde, sue companies for not advertising on your platform so they can countersue your ass into the sun.

I'm not sure what criminal charges they could bring either. It's not illegal to not pay for services you're not using. If anything, Elmo is trying to extort money out of other companies.
If somebody’s going to try to blackmail me with posting on Twitter? Blackmail me to tweet? Go **** yourself. Is that clear? - Advertisers, probably.

Last edited:
Back