Elon's Antics

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 1,317 comments
1721737309223.png

1721737530255.png

Well, then. This will be, uh, awkward.
"Elon. I love Elon Musk. Do we love him?" Trump asked a cheering crowd. "I love him."

"I read — I didn't even know this, he didn't even tell me about it — but he gives me $45 million a month," Trump said, adding: "I talked to him just a little while ago to say I was coming here, 'How you doing?' and he didn't even mention it."

Maybe he should've tried being an actual father instead of having a weird breeding fetish & giving them weird names for personal clout.

Guy has 10+ children, there's a good chance Vivian will not be the only one who separates themselves from Musk b/c he spends all his time on Twitter playing culture war soldier.

Maybe he should've tried being an actual father instead of having a weird breeding fetish & giving them weird names for personal clout.

Guy has 10+ children, there's a good chance Vivian will not be the only one who separates themselves from Musk b/c he spends all his time on Twitter playing culture war soldier.
I wonder if Musk is going to similarly disown X Æ A-Xii, Exa Dark Sideræl and Techno Mechanicus when they inevitably change their absolutely stupid names given to them by a pair of dumbass narcissists. Seriously, how the **** are you supposed to go through life with a name that is unpronounceable?

Last edited:
In a statement, the Harris campaign said, “The American people want the real freedom, opportunity and security Vice President Harris is offering; not the fake, manipulated lies of Elon Musk and Donald Trump.”

Additionally, the Champion of Free Speech suspended a White House photographer immediately after this tweet.
Well, to be fair, the picture is of such a bad quality you cant even tell if the ear has a scratch, has seen medical "repair", or simply is photoshopped to be complete.
It wasnt ripped of.

Well, to be fair, the picture is of such a bad quality you cant even tell if the ear has a scratch, has seen medical "repair", or simply is photoshopped to be complete.
It wasnt ripped of.
If it's the latter then AP (and most other agencies) will issue a kill notice on it, given they did just that with a British Royal Family shot, they don't mess around with image manipulation.

What's more likely is that it's an older image posted without time context.

240310-princess-kill-notice-ew-724p-5c4d69.jpg

Last edited:
It wasnt ripped of.
It's more about pointing out the hypocrisy of Elon's platform. That tweet results in a suspension, yet Elon himself is free to post conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
That tweet results in a suspension,
I supposed that simply came down because it is a post with anti-Elons-best-buddy content.
That white African racist doesnt need any other reason to revoke the rights of free speech on his service plattform anyway.

I supposed that simply came down because it is a post with anti-Elons-best-buddy content.
That white African racist doesnt need any other reason to revoke the rights of free speech on his service plattform anyway.
Which is my point b/c it completely contradicts his own words.
huh.jpg

Edit* Retracting as necessary. Pete Souza announcing he suspended his own account after the level of negativity he received on Twitter & getting the actual photographer's name who took the picture involved in the vitriol.
On Saturday, I was perplexed by photos online of Trump boarding his plane en route to a bitcoin conference. There was no bandage on his right ear. I re-posted one of the photos on Twitter and wrote, “look closely at his ear that was ‘hit’ by a bullet from a AR-15 assault rifle.”⁣

“Fake news,” someone responded. “It’s the wrong ear,” said another, which of course was not true. “This is an old photo,” which I felt the need to reply to. I re-posted a screenshot of New York Times photographer Doug Mills’ Twitter post of the same situation of Trump boarding his plane, which included the date and time of his photo. Doug is one of Trump’s favorite photographers and Trump has publicly called him “my genius photographer.” So I thought the maga world would at least believe Doug Mills.⁣

They didn’t. The comments turned ugly. Mostly about me, but also some that disparaged Doug Mills. ⁣

Since 2017, I’ve been accustomed to having vile and hateful comments thrown at me. But I had now exposed someone else, Doug Mills, to be the recipient of hateful messages on MY Twitter account. Not cool.⁣

On top of that, I’ve been at a cabin with no Internet and sporadic cell coverage for the past week, which made it difficult to post anything in the first place but also a challenge to push back against the hate.⁣

So I de-activated my Twitter account. It was a gut decision, made only by me. I am still not sure if this is a temporary or a permanent action.⁣

I was unaware that some on Twitter were a⁣
responding that Elon Musk had deleted my account. How would I know? I wasn’t able to access Twitter. I did receive a few DMs here on Instagram about this, but didn’t think much about it. ⁣

Until…late last night, I received a text message from a New York Times reporter asking me to comment about my supposedly “being kicked off X for posting a photo of Trump’s ear.” And then this morning, I received a text message from a childhood friend who asked, in jest, “Is there a Free Pete Souza donation site?”⁣

It was time to respond. I have so much more I want to say about the state of social media, but for now I want to make it clear that I was not kicked off Twitter. I kicked myself off.⁣

Last edited:
I got a speed-dating event tomorrow evening, and I came up with a genius idea: ask each woman about what they think of Musk. Thoughts? I was thinking that if they recognize his deleterious misogyny, antisemitism, racism, etc. that they'll be more likely to be my type. I'd imagine that such a question would be superior to just asking what their dream travel destination is, or something like that.

Last edited:
I got a speed-dating event tomorrow evening, and I came up with a genius idea: ask each woman about what they think of Musk. Thoughts? I was thinking that if they recognize his deleterious misogyny, antisemitism, racism, etc. that they'll be more likely to be my type. I'd imagine that such a question would be superior to just asking what their dream travel destination is, or something like that.
I suppose your responste rate to the way you phrase the question can be vary different.
If you slightly sound positive about your stance on Musk, you likely get labeled negatively, if you phrase it neutral I bet more people wont understand it neutral but with their bias on him in the same way on you, so without phrasing it negatively you are putting yourself into a disadvantage towards those you actually share an opinion with.

I suppose your responste rate to the way you phrase the question can be vary different.
If you slightly sound positive about your stance on Musk, you likely get labeled negatively, if you phrase it neutral I bet more people wont understand it neutral but with their bias on him in the same way on you, so without phrasing it negatively you are putting yourself into a disadvantage towards those you actually share an opinion with.
I agree, like when I say his name, I gotta do so with a sense of revulsion, or perhaps even mockery.

I got a speed-dating event tomorrow evening, and I came up with a genius idea: ask each woman about what they think of Musk. Thoughts?
If I was on a speed-dating event and a woman asked me that as an opening gambit I'd count down the seconds to the gong out loud.

If I was on a speed-dating event and a woman asked me that as an opening gambit I'd count down the seconds to the gong out loud.
So it's a no-go? Understood. I suppose I ought to just stick to playing it by ear, perhaps even working within the prompts that are offered each round. After all, as Mike Tyson said, "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth," but I digress.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back