• clutch: twin plate
  • flywheel: semi-racing
  • LSD
  • carbon propeller shaft
  • suspension: full custom
  • sports soft tires

Notes
Tuned 5th November 2012. Premium Model. For sarthe adjust final ratio: 3.383

How do you get your gear ratio's and is that 180 mph or kph i can't get anyway near them

TEST GROUP A:

Toyota GT 2000

Drivers
1- NEWDRIVER2 ( THE SHADOW )
The Newdriver’s car have the same “pilot car” feeling than ACSR, but more planted. You can brake later ,accelerate earlier without any major problem .The rest is the same , nice moves , need precision in the inputs ,throttle brake and wheel. I like to drive it.
GVS: 2:07.540
Le Mans: 4:14.696 top speed 301 kmh =187 mph

wow this both lap time is good Sir :tup:and i know she is a pilot car need throttle correction in low mid corners but you can handle it .
i made another version same 450PP using RS Tires but with another tune and its flying and she won me a lot of online races .
Thank you Praiano for those lap time and the good words 👍

All current posted times have been updated on the scoring sheet. If you see a lap time of 1,000,000 that is becasue no time has been entered yet and the formula's don't like blank lap times. I entered 1,000,000 so that it will allow for calculation of the entered times.

Keep testing. I love how close this scoring system is and how much the real time updates change things up. I will check for new lap times every morning.

GROUP A SCORE
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akr4MBOtjOcqdDdEdzFFWTJjX19ocHdEYWQzYjY1YWc

GROUP B SCORE
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akr4MBOtjOcqdE1LZlRPelJiell0RjJpaTJxVjRHcWc

Oi, ND, link my two tunes to the front, or people will still think I've not posted it and leave it blank. :P

Onboy123
Oi, ND, link my two tunes to the front, or people will still think I've not posted it and leave it blank. :P

First we only tuning one car only .
Second which car you will choose between them so I link it to the front ? 💡

moparisgod
Weren't we only allowed to tune one car? :nervous:

Just Onboy he like to double his work :D

@MCM Thank you sir for keeping the things updated 👍.

Test done !!

Very good cars ,congrats to Hami , he have my driver choice. Very nice car.:)👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°

TEST GROUP A:

Honda S2000
Tuners:
1- GTP tronrider345
Another very good S2000, slower top speed than the others, but very aggressive , fantastic mid corner, very good in and out corner. The car come with no ABS, I&#8217;ve tested it like this first, I was .800 above my GVS time. Could be as fast if the rear brake was lower, the actual 3/2 generate oversteer if too aggressive under brake, 3/1 was perfect or 2/0, the car stay +- inline with a good eagerness.
I don&#8217;t like the gears at all. There is a hole between 2 & 3 and most of the GVS turn or you&#8217;re too high in 2 or too low in 3. A better gearbox will have the pole position for sure.
Congratulations and welcome to the club.
GVS: 2:05.152 ABS 1
Le Mans: 4:18.030 top speed 262 kmh = 163 mph
GVS Driver Choice: 4.8
Le Mans Driver Choice: 4.4

2- MrGrado
. Very good tune aggressive and perfectly balanced, good entry, mid and out corner showing a good eagerness. Brakes allowing trail braking but take care at braking zone before any high speed turn, need to stay awake. The gears are strange sometimes due to their repartition but it&#8217;s ok. Very nice car.
GVS: 2:05.317.
Le Mans: 4:17.240 top speed 273 kmh = 170 mph
GVS-Driver Choice: 4.6
Lemans Driver Choice:4.7

3- Motor City Hami
Fantastic car, very round , you can be aggressive the way you want without been sanctioned. Then you can look far in front paying attention to your driving line, all the rest obey perfectly, Throttle, brake,wheel, you can put 100% pressure all the time with no fail. Perfect tune. Lower top speed on Le Mans,but the car fill the gap in the curves easy.
GVS: 2:05.120
Le Mans: 4:17.613 top speed 267 kmh =166 mph
GVS-Driver Choice:5.0
Le Mans Driver Choice:4.5

Toyota GT 2000

Tuner:
1- NEWDRIVER2 ( THE SHADOW )
The Newdriver&#8217;s car have the same &#8220;pilot car&#8221; feeling than ACSR, but more planted. You can brake later ,accelerate earlier without any major problem .The rest is the same , nice moves , need precision in the inputs ,throttle brake and wheel. I like to drive it.
GVS: 2:07.540
Le Mans: 4:14.696 top speed 301 kmh =187 mph
GVS Driver Choice: 4.9
Le Mans Driver Choice: 4.9

2- ACSR421 ( SILVER BULLET )
Nice pilot car that need to be driven steady but cool , no late braking or early acceleration. This is a very good exercise , and the top speed is fantastic. Smooth ride, I had a lot of pleasure driving it. The car is not tamed but it&#8217;s not nasty at all. You can drift, trail brake&#8230;. Very good tune for a very special car.
GVS: 2:07.950
Le Mans: 4:15.330 top speed 299 kmh =186 mph
GVS Driver choice:4.7
Le Mans Driver Choice: 4.8

BMW 2002
Tuner:
1- Moparisgod HOSTED BY Krenkme

The car is very sharp, too sharp, out corner and during direction changes, the tail go away all the time. It&#8217;s a good exercise to practice and learn about mass transfer and how to control it, but it&#8217;s difficult to make a complete lap on GVS with it, even without pushing a lot.
Poor top speed, need longer gears for le mans, the max power is at 6000 rpm,need to stay there to gain speed.
I know very well that this car is hard to tune but it&#8217;s possible to let it more drivable staying sharp and fast. It&#8217;s possible to take out 2 seconds with the right tune on GVS.
GVS: 2:08.885
Le Mans: 4:26.286 top speed 248 kmh =154 mph
GVS Driver choice:4.2
Le Mans Driver Choice: 4.3

Nissan skyline 2000'70
Tuner:
1- CyKosis1973

Old &#8217;70 car with skinny tires&#8230;&#8230; 60%/40% weight repartition, numbers are not helping a lot looking like this.
But, in the hands of our friend CyKosis the car was transformed in the best possible skyline 2000 &#8217;70. *A good combination with inverted dampers front /rear values, High rear camber and TOE to maintain the car inline.
This is working wonderfully. The car is not fast but the driving line is precise and the car stay on it without any problem. It&#8217;s even possible to be aggressive . No excessives *moves ,no understeer no oversteer, the car is tamed to let the driver push it to his limits,need to do this if you want to stick to the others younger 2000 . Good car all around. Congrats my friend,good job.
GVS: 2:08.213
Le Mans: 4:21.176 * top speed 265 kmh =165 mph
GVS Driver Choice: 4.5
Le Mans Driver Choice: 4.6

Last edited:
Test done, don't know about GTP tronrider345 , pending FR .... What to do??

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Thank you for that.

According to the rules, I think you need to pick driver's choice for each track?

There are two gear ratios? One for each track?
No wonder Despy was questioning my times. I'll correct my mistake. My apologies.

And a DC for each track? Man! You guys are making me work too much for something that is supposed to be fun. The horror!

praiano63
Test done, don't know about GTP tronrider345 , pending FR .... What to do??

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Thank you Praiano for the testing those cars 👍 👍

Praiano - for the driver's choice to work, I think we are to rank drivers from favorite to less. You used a rating system, so I am not sure which is your 2nd favorite?

Ronald6
There are two gear ratios? One for each track?
No wonder Despy was questioning my times. I'll correct my mistake. My apologies.

And a DC for each track? Man! You guys are making me work too much for something that is supposed to be fun. The horror!

Sorry for that Ron I make it more complicated. This my first shootout That's why I said in my first row be patient with me . Thanks Ron .

Does everyone want just one drivers choice ranking not one per track? That might make more sense. Right now it looks like having two drivers choice rankings will make it way more important than the lap times.

I recommend this:
Grand Valley lap time 5 total points
laSarthe lap time 5 total points
Drivers choice 5 total points
Total points available 15

Newdriver and others, what do you think?

Does everyone want just one drivers choice ranking not one per track? That might make more sense. Right now it looks like having two drivers choice rankings will make it way more important than the lap times.

I recommend this:
Grand Valley lap time 5 total points
laSarthe lap time 5 total points
Drivers choice 5 total points
Total points available 15

Newdriver and others, what do you think?

Just do (DC1+DC2)/2

praiano63
TEST GROUP A:

BMW 2002
Tuner:
1- Moparisgod HOSTED BY Krenkme

The car is very sharp, too sharp, out corner and during direction changes, the tail go away all the time. It&rsquo;s a good exercise to practice and learn about mass transfer and how to control it, but it&rsquo;s difficult to make a complete lap on GVS with it, even without pushing a lot.
Poor top speed, need longer gears for le mans, the max power is at 6000 rpm,need to stay there to gain speed.
I know very well that this car is hard to tune but it&rsquo;s possible to let it more drivable staying sharp and fast. It&rsquo;s possible to take out 2 seconds with the right tune on GVS.
GVS: 2:08.885
Le Mans: 4:26.286 top speed 248 kmh =154 mph
GVS Driver choice:4.2
Le Mans Driver Choice: 4.3

Still trying to learn this tuning thing (this is why I stalk all the tuning garages). I think I should have picked a easier car, but the S2000 class was full :lol:. Once krenkme returns my car, after the shootout, I will take all the advice given to improve this car. I hope you can test it again :D.

Thank you for your time. It is invaluable :bowdown:

Still trying to learn this tuning thing (this is why I stalk all the tuning garages). I think I should have picked a easier car, but the S2000 class was full :lol:. Once krenkme returns my car, after the shootout, I will take all the advice given to improve this car. I hope you can test it again :D.

Thank you for your time. It is invaluable :bowdown:

I have my BMW 2000 on share, check it if you want, it's the same setting from the touge 200 with more HP and tires.
:)👍

Back