F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

B - 1
J - 1
I - 1

(ancillary, irrelevant text to stop the auto-caps filter getting stressy because I dared to type three capital letters)

ROUND FOURTEEN - Voting

monza.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Deadline for voting is Monday 27th September 0900 BST.
  • Good luck! :)

FiLQy.jpg

Submitted Entries

A
Massa: And that's why I'll never follow Rubens Barrichello again
Button: How do you explain the third arm?
Massa: That's what I got for telling Alonso he danced like he had two left feet, he said "Let's see how you drive with two left hands!", he was serious about that.

B
"Yes, the accident was horrifying... and the mix-up at the hospital was unfortunate, but being able to scratch your nose during a race? Priceless."

C
Felipe Massa: "Jenson, look at your team. Now back to mine. Now look at your team. Now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But it could be like mine if it fired the band of Yorkshiremen you call a pit crew and replaced them with a legion Imperial Stormtroopers the way Ferrari does. Look down. Now back up. Where are you? You're in pit lane, with the man whose team your team could be like. What's that behind you? Back at me. I have it; it's Homer, one of our Stormtroopers. Look again; that Stormtrooper just saved us a second in Fernando's pit stop. Anything is possible when your team's budget is greater than the GDP of a small East European country. I drive a Prancing Horse."

D
FM: It's a conspiracy you see, the Spaniards are taking over Formula One.

JB: How do you mean?

FM: Well they have two F1 races on the calender for a start. Fernando Alonso, won the Gran Premio Santander Italia. You can't move for a Santander sponsor or logo, I tell you, they own us all now, we're mere slaves to the corporate machine. Soon they will have our souls, Bernie is making a deal now.

FA: *Makes mental note* They're onto us...

E
JB: "When we get to Singapore, could you tell me what the wall at turn 17 looks like? I'm guessing if things aren't going Fernando's way you'll be getting to know it well..."

F
“I swear, this third arm transplant turned the F-Duct into a breeze!”

G
JB: "Hmmmm. Felipe Beeblebrox? Yeah it does have a kind of ring to it."
FM: "Just wait, when Schumi's head graft is complete too there's no way I'll have to settle for #2 driver anymore!"

H
Felipe: What, the extra hand? I've heard stick shift is coming back to F1 next season.

J
Massa: I had to let him through, what's your excuse?

K
Felipe: ...If the hour hand is the first hand, and the minute hand is the second hand, then why is the second hand the third hand?
Jenson: Could you slow down and explain that to me again?
Felipe: I'm not falling for that again; I've already had a Glock ruin my day once before.
Jenson: I thought you said clock?

L
Following an off-track dispute, Massa motions his undercover henchman Luca Badoer to 'take care' of Button. Fearing for his health as well as his world championship hopes, JB pleads for mercy:

"Felipe baby, stay cool!!"

M
JB: Whats that third arm for?
FM: I got it when i drove a hybrid version of the 458 italia.

N
So I said, "Luca, we need team orders like I need a third armpit. And then it went a bit hazy"

O
Massa: What!? So you're telling me that the flash sideways was really the afterlife!?
Button: Yeah, it took me a while to figure it out. But all the clues are there.

P
Massa: So, then I told them it was either going to be me, or Alonso.
Button: Then what happened?
Massa: Well, that's when I got the message the glory boy back there was supposedly faster than me.
Button: At least you don't have a partner who crashed into you, and then attempts to waive the blame.
Massa. Neither do you...
Button: No, but Mark Webber does.

Q
A tale of two drivers, one showing how much effort he had in fighting Alonso, the other showing how much effort he put into getting close to Alonso

R
Jenson: This drink tastes weird. Any idea what it is? Alonso gave it to me and said it's the best drink around in this day and period, I think he got his English mixed up there!
Felipe: Umm yeah, I think period might have something to do with it.
Jenson: :ill:

S
Button: A third hand! I can see how that'd be useful. But why a second left arm?
Massa: The right went to Alonso.

T
Alonso tries out his new tactic on Ferrari team mate Massa - the nipple cripple.

U
Button: I can't believe Alonso passed me in the points.
Massa: While I contemplate all the reasons you would tell that to me of all people I will use my middle hand to play you a pretty tune on the worlds smallest violin

V
FM: So there he was, closing on my backside, but he came in too fast, and I think he broke something.

JB: Were you okay?

FM: Yeah, I was okay, I went all the way, no problem. Bad day for Hamilton though.

W
Felippe: The 3rd arm upgrade is working well; and the wife likes the extra attention too!

Jenson: Red Bull gives wings; Ferrari gives you a 3rd arm; and I get a towel and a drink, I'm missing out!

X
Felipe: Jenson, Fernando is faster than you, can you confirm you understand?

Y
Button: "They make me drink this awful pink stuff"
Massa: "They make me hold Fernando's drink."

Z
Message on back of Brawn GP suspension spring: Warning - Side effects of contact may include nausea, drowsiness and growth of third arm.

AA
Alonso, seeing the camera quickly dives behind Massa in order to give Massa not only a third arm, but also a nosebleed and a place in caption contest history

---

Last edited:
Back