F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

ROUND SIXTEEN - Voting

wPJOfN9.jpg

255225.jpg

Submitted Entries

A
Awkward moment in the Red Bull garage as Keanu makes a joke about Daniel's new beard without realising he's stood nearby.

B
Vettel: Don't try to drive round Suzuka - that's impossible. Instead only try to realise the truth.
Keanu: The truth?
Ricciardo: There is no Spoon.

C
Daniel suddenly notices Keanu taking a photo of Sebastian's crotch whilst trying to keep him distracted.

D
"So this is why they call Texas the Land of Steers..."

E
Keanu: So, I see you guys took the Red Pill this year.

F
Want to see me bend a wheel with my mind?

Well, that one's Danny's, so go right ahead.

G
Seb: Did you really advised Bernie on how to handle that boycott threat?
Keanu: Yeah, basically I explained him how to dodge virtual bullets!

H
Keanu: I am so excited, and I just can't hide it, I know, I know, I know, I'm on the F1 Caption Game at GTPlanet !

Seb:And for $50,000.00 you can keep the wheel as I have a new one for next season.

I
"Great! Now you just need to change your name to Sebastian Daniels, and you're in!"

J
"Jaguar? I'm gonna drive for Jaguar?"

K
"And then Bernie said "We'll have 3 car teams next season!""

L
Vettel: "You can keep the steering wheel, I picked it up from Caterham for 79p."

M
Keanu Reeves with Sebastian Vettel, Daniel Ricciardo and Daniel Ricciardo's facial hair, soon to become the latest 3 car team.

N
How bodacious dudes, I'm air racing!!!

O
Keanu: Does wheel turn you on?
Sebastian: You're asking me?
Daniel: Well, it definitely turns me on

P
Seb: "Daniel...., he looks like he's completely out of this world."
Daniel: "Just like the amount of pills he chucked away while shooting The Matrix. Red, blue and what not.
Just smile and laugh at his jokes."

Q
"Pop quiz hotshot. You're starting from the pits. Once your car goes 50 feet past Maldonado, he'll be armed. If you drop below 50, he'll crash into you. What do you do? What do you do?"

R
Sebastian - So like.. can you use that wheel to control the phone booth & go in back in time to the start of the season?
Keanu - What a most righteous idea, dude! Excellent!!
Daniel - Strange things are a foot in the COTA garage.

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You may use up to three votes
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Deadline for voting is Tuesday 18th November 0900 GMT
  • Good luck! :)
If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

Round Seventeen will follow shortly

It wouldn't have been allowed anyway, as the deadline was yesterday morning - I should have posted the poll yesterday but I was busy at work and then forgot about it - props to @Jimlaad43 for the reminder (again) :P

E - 2
Q - 1

I had no idea that was Keanu Reeves. He looks like Nick Clegg in that photo.

BFQ

This makes up for the round where I submitted an entry but forgot to vote. I literally couldn't come with anything this round that hadn't already been said!

ROUND SEVENTEEN - Voting

BN7YsMk.jpg

proxy.php

Submitted Entries
A
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear!
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!
WherEEEEEEEver you are!
I believe that the heart does go oooooooooon.

B
"Tell me about your wife, Felipe"

C
Nelson: So tell me something about your mother Felipe, preferably her Phone Number!

D
Felipe: If he asks about my wife, I'm going.
Nelson: Felipe, now I'm a fan of your driving but I'm also a fan of your wife....

E
If you haven't heard, yet, Felipe, I'm making it a point to kiss every ex-Ferrari driver at this race, so...

F
"And then after I kissed Niki... "

G
Presumably, Champagne was wasted before the podium ceremony...

H
I call this hold the 'Half Nelson'

I
So Filepe its Fernando going to McLaren right...?

J
"You've been involved in a fair few accidents this season, Felipe. Would you like me to teach you karate?"

K
Piquet: "Look, Felipe. Everything the light touches is owned by Bernie."
Massa:"But what about that shadowy place?"
Piquet: "That's where the peasants live. You should never go there.”

L
"Felipe, come to the front with me, get up close to your adoring fans!

Look, down to the right, you can see straight down her top!"

M
Nelson: Sing with me Felipe; Its a long way, from Ferrari; and its a long way to go...

Felipe: It's a long way, from Ferrari, to the sweet Williams Team I now know... Everybody sing!

(sung to the tune of: It's A Long Way To Tipperary)

N
"Can you hear me São Paulo!?

"We all know that there is an Ebola outbreak in West Africa, and that there is a humanitarian crisis in the Middle East. We see them every night on our television screens.

"But there is another group out there, another group that is in trouble - there are starving Formula One teams out there. But Felipe and I are here to tell you that you can help. We need to raise two and a half million pounds in the next two weeks to guarantee their future.

"The Formula One community is getting behind this. The drivers have recorded a rendition of 'Do They Know It's Christmas?', and it has been automatically uploaded to your iTunes account, which you can have removed for a small fee that will then be donated to Caterham in your name."

O
"Felipe, if you're this sweaty already, don't come to the strip club later."

P
Nelson: So Felipe as you are sponsered by Martini, how about you buy everyone a round.

Felipe: Let me guess shaken not stirred?

Q
"Bernie says we will not see double points in F1 next year. But I remain hopeful that Nicole will wear something revealing in 2015."

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You may use up to three votes
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Deadline for voting is Tuesday 25th November 1600 GMT
  • Good luck! :)
If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.​

Latest Posts

Back