F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

Status
Not open for further replies.
f1-2010-hun-xp-0737.jpg

In anger, Vettel has placed mines all over the top step of the podium.

Last edited:
f1-2010-hun-xp-0737.jpg

Anti gravity Boots help when Webber realised the Hungarians put up the New Zealand flag on top of the podium.

f1-2010-hun-xp-0737.jpg

Alonso: Oi Webber, Bet you cant reenact Valencia.
Webber: No probs
Alonso: Oi Felipe, You owe me another win.

Last edited:
final entries are for the gp rounds only when the thread has free practice above it we are just passing time.

👍

Indeed, this is not Round 13. This year, each round uses a picture taken from the actual race weekend itself, hence Round 13 will be posted on Monday using a picture selected by the winner of the previous round.

Ill try more then

f1-2010-hun-xp-0737.jpg

Alonso: That super glue works. Hes now camouflaged as the one on the F1 logo. Mwahahahaha

---

Why the hell is Webber milking a cow?

Last edited by a moderator:
Round Thirteen - Belgium

spahh.jpg

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

(Picture chosen by astrosdude91)

Entries by Monday, 6th September - 0900 BST - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked. You may also submit your final entry to me via PM if you want your entry to be anonymous.

Full rules available in Post #1

Please note, if you submit an entry, you are expected to vote in the subsequent voting round

Kubica: "Was it the same cat, or did it just look like the same cat?"

Lewis: " OK, Which one of you b*****ds squirted superglue in my hair"
Robert: (Superglue... You wish)

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

Lewis realises what Kubica is looking so smug about as the russian mafia led by Petrov approaches.

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

Webber: Pssst
Lewis: Oh god, Now Im bursting for the toilet.
Kubica: Dont worry, ive gone just here.

Round Thirteen - Belgium

spahh.jpg

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

FINAL ENTRY
Lewis: Yep the gravel trap excursion was all part of our race plan.....yeah that's the ticket!

Robert: Slick! Your hair I mean!

Last edited:
f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

Trophy presenter:An englishman, an australian and a pollock go to a bar, what happens?
Lewis: Is that some sort of joke?
Robert: Webber put you up to this didn't he?

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

Final Entry

Hamilton: I'm too sexy for this hat, too sexy for that trophy....too sexy, yeah!
Kubica: *Sighs* What might have been...

Last edited:
f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

Robert Kubica: "Okay, Robert, you finally made it into the GTP Caption Competition. And what's more, Lewis is giving you plenty to work
with. You can do this. Just make sure you're funny. Be witty. Now, what do I say? What do I say? Come on, think!"

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

After a gullible Lewis is told that The Matrix is a true documentary, he checks to see if he is in the 'Real World' by looking for the plug on the back of his head.

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

Hamilton: *Sarcasticly* "Oh my God, I just won! This never happens to me!"

Kubica: "Not cool, dude."​
I'll probably come up with a better one.

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

Lewis: Oh No, I can see your mechanic with the Pine Tree-like erect Penis from Bahrain.
Robert: Oh god, we tried to leave him in China.

This is my entry at the moment, but I might come up with a better one.

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

Mark Webber: "Well, you came and you gave without taking,
But I sent you away; oh, Mandy.
Well, you kissed me and stopped from from shaking,
And I need you today; oh, Mandy."

Kubica: "Was it the same cat, or did it just look like the same cat?"

After a gullible Lewis is told that The Matrix is a true documentary, he checks to see if he is in the 'Real World' by looking for the plug on the back of his head.

Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssyche!

FINAL ENTRY

Lewis: Think about it, Robert. If you hadn't overshot your pit box, you could have won today.

Robert: Think about this, Lewis. If you hadn't overshot the entire pit lane, you could have won at Canada Thanks for that by the way!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back