F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

Status
Not open for further replies.
FiLQy.jpg

A tale of two drivers, one showing how much effort he had in fighting Alonso, the other showing how much effort he put into getting close to Alonso

Jenson: This drink tastes weird. Any idea what it is? Alonso gave it to me and said it's the best drink around in this day and period, I think he got his English mixed up there!
Felipe: Umm yeah, I think period might have something to do with it.
Jenson: :ill:

Last edited:
FiLQy.jpg

Button: A third hand! I can see how that'd be useful. But why a second left arm?
Massa: The right went to Alonso.

FiLQy.jpg

Massa: And that's why I'll never follow Rubens Barrichello again
Button: How do you explain the third arm?
Massa: That's what I got for telling Alonso he danced like he had two left feet, he said "Let's see how you drive with two left hands!", he was serious about that.

FiLQy.jpg

"Yes, the accident was horrifying... and the mix-up at the hospital was unfortunate, but being able to scratch your nose during a race? Priceless."

FiLQy.jpg

Button: I can't believe Alonso passed me in the points.
Massa: While I contemplate all the reasons you would tell that to me of all people I will use my middle hand to play you a pretty tune on the worlds smallest violin

Last edited:
FiLQy.jpg

JB: "Hmmmm. Felipe Beeblebrox? Yeah it does have a kind of ring to it."
FM: "Just wait, when Schumi's head graft is complete too there's no way I'll have to settle for #2 driver anymore!"​

FiLQy.jpg

FM: So there he was, closing on my backside, but he came in too fast, and I think he broke something.

JB: Were you okay?

FM: Yeah, I was okay, I went all the way, no problem. Bad day for Hamilton though.​

Final Entry
FiLQy.jpg

Felipe Massa: "Jenson, look at your team. Now back to mine. Now look at your team. Now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But it could be like mine if it fired the band of Yorkshiremen you call a pit crew and replaced them with a legion Imperial Stormtroopers the way Ferrari does. Look down. Now back up. Where are you? You're in pit lane, with the man whose team your team could be like. What's that behind you? Back at me. I have it; it's Homer, one of our Stormtroopers. Look again; that Stormtrooper just saved us a second in Fernando's pit stop. Anything is possible when your team's budget is greater than the GDP of a small East European country. I drive a Prancing Horse."

FiLQy.jpg

Ferrari are once again before the WMC as Jenson spotted their use of cyborg drivers.

FiLQy.jpg

Felipe: ...If the hour hand is the first hand, and the minute hand is the second hand, then why is the second hand the third hand?
Jenson: Could you slow down and explain that to me again?
Felipe: I'm not falling for that again; I've already had a Glock ruin my day once before.
Jenson: I thought you said clock?

FiLQy.jpg

FINAL ENTRY

Felippe: The 3rd arm upgrade is working well; and the wife likes the extra attention too!

Jenson: Red Bull gives wings; Ferrari gives you a 3rd arm; and I get a towel and a drink, I'm missing out!

Last edited:
FiLQy.jpg

Following an off-track dispute, Massa motions his undercover henchman Luca Badoer to 'take care' of Button. Fearing for his health as well as his world championship hopes, JB pleads for mercy:

"Felipe baby, stay cool!!"​

FiLQy.jpg

Felipe: Jenson, Fernando is faster than you, can you confirm you understand?

If anyone has already done it, sorry.

FiLQy.jpg

FM: It's a conspiracy you see, the Spaniards are taking over Formula One.

JB: How do you mean?

FM: Well they have two F1 races on the calender for a start. Fernando Alonso, won the Gran Premio Santander Italia. You can't move for a Santander sponsor or logo, I tell you, they own us all now, we're mere slaves to the corporate machine. Soon they will have our souls, Bernie is making a deal now.

FA: *Makes mental note* They're onto us...

FiLQy.jpg

Button: "They make me drink this awful pink stuff"
Massa: "They make me hold Fernando's drink."

FiLQy.jpg

My final Post.

Message on back of Brawn GP suspension spring: Warning - Side effects of contact may include nausea, drowsiness and growth of third arm.

FiLQy.jpg

Alonso tries out his new tactic on Ferrari team mate Massa - the nipple cripple.

FiLQy.jpg

JB: "When we get to Singapore, could you tell me what the wall at turn 17 looks like? I'm guessing if things aren't going Fernando's way you'll be getting to know it well..."​

FiLQy.jpg

Massa: So, then I told them it was either going to be me, or Alonso.
Button: Then what happened?
Massa: Well, that's when I got the message the glory boy back there was supposedly faster than me.
Button: At least you don't have a partner who crashed into you, and then attempts to waive the blame.
Massa. Neither do you...
Button: No, but Mark Webber does.

First attempt and I'm only getting warmed up.

Last edited:
ROUND FOURTEEN - RESULTS

monza.jpg

1st: Touring Mars - 25 pts
2nd=: ADEuk, Omnis - 16 pts
4th=: niky, Soundtrack, interludes - 10 pts
7th=: Pupik, Raagentreg - 5 pts

Winning Entry

FiLQy.jpg

Touring Mars
Massa: I had to let him through, what's your excuse?

Standings (after Round Fourteen)

1st: Touring Mars = 161 pts
2nd: Smallhorses = 110 pts
3rd: pippin4652 = 106 pts
4th: interludes = 99 pts
5th: PeterJB = 74 pts
6th: Soundtrack = 60 pts
7th: Omnis = 57 pts
8th: LewyOs = 51 pts
9th: daan = 48 pts
10th: Famine = 43 pts

11th: SUPER NUMBBER = 35 pts
12th: mafia_boy = 32 pts
13th=: yeti, Alex. = 28 pts
15th: ADEuk = 27 pts
16th: astrosdude91 = 25 pts
17th=: zed300, chromatic9 = 24 pts
19th: Pescara for GT5, Pupik = 23 pts
21st=: Terronium-12, ROAD_DOGG33J, TS = 21 pts
24th: peterjford = 20 pts
25th: glassjaw = 19 pts
26th=: PureAwesomeness, TheStig13 = 18 pts
28th: ExigeEvan = 16 pts
29th: mipuumal = 13 pts
30th: BlacqueJacques = 11 pts
31st=: orimarc, Fastas, driftking18594, livemusic, niky = 10 pts
36th=: NihilismOnToast, RACECAR = 9 pts
38th=: Only_in_f1, analog = 8 pts
40th=: haitch40, atteiros = 7 pts
42st=: Ian Poole, Carbonite = 6 pts
44th: Raagentreg = 5 pts
45th=: SaberFire, Seismica, Captain Roh = 4 pts
48th: PJ-FFL = 3 pts

Congratulations to me :embarrassed: for winning Round Fourteen of the competition :cheers: For the second week in a row, a new record (22 this time!?!) different captions got votes this week, and 2 newcomers scored points.

Last edited:
Round Fifteen - Singapore

singay.jpg

f1-2010-sin-xp-0504.jpg

Entries by Monday, 4th October - 0900 BST - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked. You may also submit your final entry to me via PM if you want your entry to be anonymous. Please note, if you submit an entry, you are expected to vote in the subsequent voting round

Full rules available in Post #1

"I went to Lewis' garage to try and reason with him, and what does he do? Cuts my fingertips off with his broken suspension!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back