F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

Status
Not open for further replies.
f1-2010-sin-xp-0504.jpg

Sakon Yamamoto battles an extreme case of food poisoning.

Last edited:
f1-2010-sin-xp-0504.jpg

Mark's face says it all, Lewis took revenge in the worst way possible; he violated Kate's Dirty Sister!

f1-2010-sin-xp-0504.jpg

Webber: A fortnight until the next race, I wonder what's on TV for the next two weeks...

... Aaaaaarrrrrrgghhh! Complete coverage of The Commonwealth Games!?!​

f1-2010-sin-xp-0504.jpg

Mark Webber attempts to get rid of the dandruff in his hair, after Sebastian stole his Head & Shoulders shampoo.

f1-2010-sin-xp-0504.jpg

Mark: I got bugs in my room
Bugs in my bed
Bugs in my ears
Their eggs in my head
Bugs in my pockets
Bugs in my shoes
Bugs in the way I feel about you

f1-2010-sin-xp-0504.jpg

Off camera before the race-

Reporter- Mark, Lewis claims you secretly collect and play with Webkinz. Is this true?

Mark- Uhh, what...No...FINE it is, but ONLY the Cheeky Monkey, he's just so cute!...I'll get even Lewis...

f1-2010-sin-xp-0504.jpg

Final Entry

Webber: Someone call Kenny Loggins because I'm in the danger zone.

f1-2010-sin-xp-0504.jpg

Ok Christian said that you are to do monaco cellebration in the infinity pool.

And watch out for the trap door.

f1-2010-sin-xp-0504.jpg

"If I make myself look like Robert Kubica, maybe they'll sign me for another year."

f1-2010-sin-xp-0504.jpg

Final Entry:

Webber holds his head in pain after forgetting that the podium's roof has a low overhang.

f1-2010-sin-xp-0504.jpg

Lewis gets his revenge by switching Mark's Pantene Pro V with superglue

...And Ralf Schumacher leaves the crowd in awe as he takes off his mask and reveals he was still driving in Formula 1.

f1-2010-sin-xp-0504.jpg

Mark demonstrates how he used telekinesis and/or gaseous bodily emissions to prevent his front right tyre from deflating in the last 26 laps!​

f1-2010-sin-xp-0504.jpg

And vettel invents more ways to ruin someones race as he rear ends webber.

final entry

f1-2010-sin-xp-0504.jpg

Mark, would you rather... Never win an F1 title, or spend a night of passion with Susan Boyle?​

"Hugh Jackman's stunt double in the next X-Men spinoff? But I don't look... anything... oh."

Final Entry
f1-2010-sin-xp-0504.jpg

So Mark, guess who we decided to get you a teammate for next season? Someone who only crashes half as often as Vettel, and he'll have lots of stories of his literal new twist on the "blow-by-blow" account of prison-life...
Give in?...
It's George Michael!

MW: "Ugh! He's just shared another "Careless Wispa" with me!" :ill:

(Will probably only make sense to those in UK, but still, search for the appropriate terms in Google and it'll become clear, though I take no responsibility for the nature or language of sites that the results may produce... :guilty:)

Last edited:
f1-2010-sin-xp-0504.jpg

Lewey-Dewey-Booey-Hueyton, don'cha know mate? Nobody overtakes me. Ever. It really riles me up. Makes me angry. And you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

You... wouldn't... urrrrh.... I... told... you... riiiiip

MARK SMASH PUNY LITTLE CAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back