F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

Status
Not open for further replies.
f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

..and there was a surpirse moment on the podium when Lewis' girlfriend got her tits out..

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

Mark: Hey guys did you hear? Renault found a loophole in the engine restrictions, making it the best engine for Monza​

FINAL ENTRY

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

Hamilton invites everybody to celebrate his victory by doing the Macarena dance, but apparently Kubica didn't learn it.

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

The tale of two football managers Robert doing the great work lads and Lewis doing the WTF is wrong with you.

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

Hamilton in disbelief upon learning that the FIA has decided to take yet another Spa victory away from him for no apparent reason. Kubica, ever the reserved sportsman, silently rejoices.

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

RK: "You know how you're going a little thin on top, right? Well, the light reflecting off your bald spot at the back is causing glare on the sign behind you!"
LH: "Bald spot?!!! What the hell?!!! I thought I only had those on my tyres!!!"

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

LH: Gee... that's why I can never grow it out. So... you part it on the right and pull across for the comb-over? Do I have to grow it extra long on this side, too?

RK: After.the.ceremony... That cameraman is looking straight at us!

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

Lewis: "Look at the hat, see the hat, remember the hat. Now close your eyes ....aaaaand poof the hat has disappeared!"

Robert: "Hmmm... In Poland, hat make you disappear."

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

Hamilton: You ever wonder why we're here?
Kubica: It's one of life's great mysteries, isn't it - why are we here? Are we the product of some cosmic coincidence, or is there really a Go....
Hamilton: What? I meant why are we here, on this podium.
Kubica: Oh! Uh.... Yeah.

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

"So, gentlemen, how does it feel to beat the Germans?"

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

Announcer: "Will ther owner of the Mclaren Mercedes car #1 please come down to the Front office
LH: Oh Crap! that's my car!!
Kubica: I told you you shouldn't have taken two handicapped spots

Last edited:
Final Entry
f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

LH: "I've been the butt of a :gtplanet: caption competition before, this time I'm trying something to get the other guy noticed. I'll adjust my non-existent 'Fro!" Go for it Robert...
RK: "Go-go-Gadget comedy face..... D'oh, Alain Prost "looky-like" runner-up again! :grumpy: Damnit!"​

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

Armed police order Hamilton to assume the arrest position after receiving reports that he broke the Belgian speed limit by over 100 mph...

Rumours abound as to the identity of the person who reported him...​

http://www.motorsport.com/photos/f1/2010/bel/f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg[IMG]
Announcer: "[I]Will ther owner of the Mclaren Mercedes car #1 please come down to the Front office[/I]
LH: [I]Oh Crap! that's my car!![/I]
Kubica: [I]I told you you shouldn't have taken two handicapped spots[/I][/QUOTE]

Just to point out, Hamilton's car is #2. Button's car is #1 :sly:

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

Kubica is quietly pleased after turning Lewis into John mcenroe.

LH: You can not be serious.

final entry

Round Fourteen - Monza

monza.jpg

will follow on Tuesday 14th September

Last edited:
ROUND THIRTEEN - RESULTS

spahh.jpg

1st=: PeterJB, LewyOs, glassjaw - 19 pts
4th=: ADEuk, pippin4652 - 11 pts
6th=: Touring Mars, Carbonite, Famine - 6 pts

Winning Entries

f1-2010-bel-xp-0469.jpg

LewyOs
Lewis: "Look at the hat, see the hat, remember the hat. Now close your eyes ....aaaaand poof the hat has disappeared!"

Robert: "Hmmm... In Poland, hat make you disappear."

glassjaw
Hamilton in disbelief upon learning that the FIA has decided to take yet another Spa victory away from him for no apparent reason. Kubica, ever the reserved sportsman, silently rejoices.

PeterJB
Lewis: Think about it, Robert. If you hadn't overshot your pit box, you could have won today.

Robert: Think about this, Lewis. If you hadn't overshot the entire pit lane, you could have won at Canada Thanks for that by the way!

Standings (after Round Thirteen)

1st: Touring Mars = 136 pts
2nd: Smallhorses = 112 pts
3rd: pippin4652 = 106 pts
4th: interludes = 89 pts
5th: PeterJB = 74 pts
6th: LewyOs = 51 pts
7th: Soundtrack = 50 pts
8th: daan = 48 pts
9th: Famine = 43 pts
10th: Omnis = 41 pts
11th: SUPER NUMBBER = 35 pts
12th: mafia_boy = 32 pts
13th=: yeti, Alex. = 28 pts
15th: astrosdude91 = 25 pts
16th=: zed300, chromatic9 = 24 pts
18th: Pescara for GT5 = 23 pts
19th=: Terronium-12, ROAD_DOGG33J, TS = 21 pts
22nd: peterjford = 20 pts
23rd: glassjaw = 19 pts
24th=: PureAwesomeness, TheStig13, Pupik = 18 pts
27th: ExigeEvan = 16 pts
28th: mipuumal = 13 pts
29th=: BlacqueJacques, ADEuk = 11 pts
31st=: orimarc, Fastas, driftking18594, livemusic = 10 pts
35th=: NihilismOnToast, RACECAR = 9 pts
37th=: Only_in_f1, analog = 8 pts
39th=: haitch40, atteiros = 7 pts
41st=: Ian Poole, Carbonite = 6 pts
43rd=: SaberFire, Seismica, Captain Roh = 4 pts
46th: PJ-FFL = 3 pts

Congratulations to LewyOs, PeterJB and glassjaw for winning Round Thirteen of the competition :cheers: A record 21 different captions got votes this week, and 3 newcomers scored points, including glassjaw who shared the win on his first attempt, so we have had a newcomer winning two rounds in a row!

Last edited:
Round Fourteen - Monza

monza.jpg

FiLQy.jpg

(Picture chosen by glassjaw)

Entries by Tuesday, 21st September - 0900 BST - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked. You may also submit your final entry to me via PM if you want your entry to be anonymous. Please note, if you submit an entry, you are expected to vote in the subsequent voting round

Full rules available in Post #1

FiLQy.jpg

As hair grows out of Felipes nose he tells Jenson about the mafia wanting money from him. Button however got Massa blacklisted.

Last edited by a moderator:
FiLQy.jpg

Jenson Button: "Hello, Felipe. Look at your team. Now back to mine. Now look at your team.
Now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped using team orders, it could be like
mine. Look down. Now back up. Where are you? You're in pit lane, with the man whose team your
team could be like. What's in your hand? Back to me. I have it. It's eighteen World Championship
points. Look again; the points are now a shot at a second World Championship! Anything is
possible when you're more than a number two driver. I'm on a horse."

Last edited:
FiLQy.jpg

JB: Whats that third arm for?
FM: I got it when i drove a hybrid version of the 458 italia.

Final entry

Last edited:
You should post new captions in their own post rather than edit an earlier post with a completely different caption, especially if your new caption is similar to someone else's, as is the case here. Editing captions is fine, but completely changing them to something new requires a new post.

edit: I've manually editted your posts for this reason.

Last edited:
FiLQy.jpg

Massa: What!? So you're telling me that the flash sideways was really the afterlife!?
Button: Yeah, it took me a while to figure it out. But all the clues are there.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back