Fastest Car In Your Family?

• Thread starter benzoboy
  • 235 comments
My brother in laws 84 daytona would be the fastest in our family (I don't believe any one mentioned having to be street legal;))

daytona1.jpg

1/4 mile: 9.26 seconds @ 144 mph
0-60: ~ 1.8 seconds.

My dad's uncle's sister's daughter's brother's cousin's sister's dad's mom owns a Ferrari FFX with 24" Wheels and a quad turbo. It's nice.

Pictures:

1147394013.jpg

The GTP sign blew away in the wind, sorry.

That's nothing, my dad's sister's brother's uncle's mom's dad's cousin's brother's sister's cousin's auntie's uncle's brother's dad owns Bugatti Veyron with 945649 inch spinners and 10 turbos and neons

God bless sarcasm

I own a 1999 Jeep 4x4

I'm not lying its a power wheels! a tiny little toy car with about 4 kw of power in the little electric motor

My dad replaced a speed limiter chip in it so it goes about 5mph!

Nøz;2389487
come of it alp, you have a Suzuki Baleno Estate & your uncle has a VW golf & a Mazda Bongo camper van, I've seen them. your uncle lives 100 miles away in Shefield so I can't take a photo of his cars but I can take photos of your cars (or should I say your mums) seeing as I live in the same village as you.

why did you lie?

by the way, this bit is true

Alp, your on holiday in Shefield dogsitting for your uncle, why not take a photo of your uncle's cars while your there? (if he's letting you use his computer & if you see this.) see you on friday or saturday alp!
:( I guess you figured it out Noz. sorry guys

& no he wasn't letting me use his computer

I still think Alpine, Noz, and Fergus Manergus are the same person.

Then again, I could be wrong. Some complete RETARD named MachOne still thinks Im PS.

I suppose fastest car in the fam would be my car. 02 WRX stage 2. then i guess my brothers car would be next, 01 TT quattro 225

Fastest car in my family would be the 1970 El Camino with a swapped 383.

12.05 @ 115mph in the quarter running on the bottle.:D

Other than that, Dad's new Dodge Magnum SRT8 is kinda fast.:lol:

My Godfather (ok, so it's not proper family) has a Ferrari F355 Spider - but did have a deposit on a McLaren F1 before they were released ( unfortunately for me, he pulled out but they gave him back the deposit.) Now that would have been difficult to top! I have a Suzuki WagonR in the UK, which isn't going to win any prizes on this thread!

Could someone tell me if this is faster than a 350Z?

My lack of truck knowledge prohibits me from answering.

IMAGE_034.jpg

Could someone tell me if this is faster than a 350Z?

My lack of truck knowledge prohibits me from answering.

IMAGE_034.jpg

It'll be limited to 112mph.

Assuming it can overcome its... err... "aerodynamic issues" and actually reach it.

how about my dad's sister's brother's uncle's mom's dad's cousin's brother's sister's cousin's auntie's uncle's brother's dad's uncle's sister's daughter's brother's cousin's sister's dad's mom's dog's cousin's owner's cat's son's owner's uncle's sister's daughter's brother's cousin's sister's dad's mom, owns a McLaren F1, a Ferrari F355 Spider, a Ferrari 550 & a Aston Martin Vanquish!

sorry. no pics or sign

ÄŁPĨЙΣ;2395445
how about my dad's sister's brother's uncle's mom's dad's cousin's brother's sister's cousin's auntie's uncle's brother's dad's uncle's sister's daughter's brother's cousin's sister's dad's mom's dog's cousin's owner's cat's son's owner's uncle's sister's daughter's brother's cousin's sister's dad's mom, owns a McLaren F1, a Ferrari f355 Spider, a Ferrari 550 & a Aston Martin Vanquish!

sorry. no pics or sign

More believable than your claims to own an Impreza 22B and a Sierra RS Cosworth, which you said you would provide evidence of "next week" on August 4th and have resolutely ignored a post to that effect in your Mountain Bike thread.

My stopwatch will bleep me tomorrow at 6pm.

More believable than your claims to own an Impreza 22B and a Sierra RS Cosworth, which you said you would provide evidence of "next week" on August 4th and have resolutely ignored a post to that effect in your Mountain Bike thread.

My stopwatch will bleep me tomorrow at 6pm.
I thought it had been proved I DON'T own those cars?

stopwatch bleeps tomorrow?

ÄŁPĨЙΣ
I thought it had been proved I DON'T own those cars?

Haven't seen anything from you which proves that you do or admits that you don't.

ÄŁPĨЙΣ
stopwatch bleeps tomorrow?

Yes.

At the moment you're still running on option 3.

ÄŁPĨЙΣ;2395461
ok,ok,ok I Don't own the Impreza or the Sierra.

Noz has got it right

happy?

Yes and no.

Why did you feel you had to lie to us in the first place?

ÄŁPĨЙΣ;2395445
how about my dad's sister's brother's uncle's mom's dad's cousin's brother's sister's cousin's auntie's uncle's brother's dad's uncle's sister's daughter's brother's cousin's sister's dad's mom's dog's cousin's owner's cat's son's owner's uncle's sister's daughter's brother's cousin's sister's dad's mom, owns a McLaren F1, a Ferrari F355 Spider, a Ferrari 550 & a Aston Martin Vanquish!

sorry. no pics or sign

A dig at me? Whatever...

dad has a RX8 leather pack (the best one not the gutless american version)
uncle has a 350z........the version with brembo brakes and other ****e....also the best version but i cant remember what theyre called...350z track something????

and the best is my uncles ute that runs 10's
holden hk ute with a hk monaro engine (crashed the monaro and put the engine in the ute) detroit locking diff, mikey thompson tyres, tubbed massively and a dry shot nitrous system.

no i'm not bull****ting

It's a dead heat between the WRX and the S2000. In terms of speed, I'd say it's split evenly, with the S2K's power/weight ratio giving it impressive top end, but with the WRX's torque and AWD giving it a launch advantage, and both cars having about the same top speed. In terms of handling, the WRX has better tires and suspension, giving it a sheer grip advantage, but the S2K is more agile, so the two cars are quite even in the twisties, as well.

Back