Favorite fictitious car?

• Thread starter JMoney
  • 271 comments
United States
N. Jessamine, KY
JMoney-689
Woodside689
Some cars only appear in movies, video games, and as hotwheels models, without an actual car ever being built. Which is your favorite? (and do not put the Red Bull)

For me, it's the Jupiter Eagleray MK5, as seen in Grid and Grid 2.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I think I'll have to go with the XR from Live for Speed. Fond times with the lowly XR GT, and I've shredded countless tires in drift sessions with the XR GT Turbo.

039.jpg

I think I'll have to go with the XR from Live for Speed. Fond times with the lowly XR GT, and I've shredded countless tires in drift sessions with the XR GT Turbo.

View attachment 122649

What is that based off? I'm assuming its a Mazda RX-7 FC, Nissan 240SX, and a little bit of an MR-2.

What is that based off? I'm assuming its a Mazda RX-7 FC, Nissan 240SX, and a little bit of an MR-2.
Pretty much a Starion, as Custom878 posted. But that general '80s-fastback-ness is part of the reason I like it.

EDIT: HAD TO PUT DESCRIPTIONS.

Midnight Club 2's 1971 Bestia. The only vintage muscle in the game, where the rest of LA is plagued with Tuners (except the Jersey XS and the bike). What makes it special is when you Burnout it (no reference to the chaotic speed racing game), it will wheelie. Super awesome, and owned by a snobby rich kid's dad.

midnight-club-2-wallpapers_19491_1600x1200.jpg

Some of you might recognize this Kitano Carbon Hydros Custom. I was going to put Custom Coupe from Burnout 2, but this travels much faster than 160 MPH. Also, 2k miles and still going on PC. Ever see me online, it's most likely in this, or barrel rolling the Krieger WTA.

Carbon_hydros_custom.png

Wombat Darkwood from Motorstorm 3: Apocalypse. I was going to put the Falfer Undertaker, or the Patriot V8, but this takes the cake. Why? It's owned by the resident grim reaper Muerte. Having a matte black, his icon and the number 13, he is to be feared when the dice on his mirrors show off a prominent stormer who has been proclaimed dead due to Muerte: Dice.

Darkwood_2.jpg

Last edited:
I always wanted The Creepy Coupe to be real so I could have one.

tumblr_l7cqnbOdbE1qaaf3do1_1280.jpg

I don't know what it was supposed to be but I spent hours in front of the TV as a kid driving these crude pixels on a Atari 2600.

Back