Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season1/Thanks for this Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you guys be watching F1 qualy today ( USA GP ) ?
May be it is possible to start todays race 1 hour later

qualifying goes from 6-7pm GMT, race is at 8pm GMT, so there's no problems

Sixt World Championship Race Grand Valley Speedway 50 Laps
18:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
19:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
19:30 UTC - Actual Race

I have no problem to start one hour later Guys but all WC Drivers must say ok to this.

wow 50 laps?

front tyres degrade A LOT here.. this will be an interesting race

I vote to keep the race starting at normal time

slowly making my way back up the pack after i got spun out!!:(
and dc again! went from 16th to 5th got dc'd on lap 20 or so. not got my own internet yet ...connected on 21st november.... cant wait!!

Awesome race guys.
Very hard fight with aug.
That sucks jb i hope you fix it very soon.
Calci can drive maybe in Team Lotus i dont have heard more from Dahlzi.
Dahlzi you stay or is Guest Driver ok for you??

question guys, does the race automatically start you on soft tyres?

because I thought in qualifying I went onto the hard tyres before it finished, so that I could start the race on hard tyres.

But then, when I was 15 laps into the race, my tyres were destroyed and I was like "wtf is going on?"

I watched the replay and I was on soft tyres even though I put Hard tyres on..

Anyway, good race everybody, enjoyed it, I will post my full summary later 👍

because I thought in qualifying I went onto the hard tyres before it finished, so that I could start the race on hard tyres.

But then, when I was 15 laps into the race, my tyres were destroyed and I was like "wtf is going on?"

Thats very strange m8.
Normally you start then with hards.

IMMORTALPILOT
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/dscf1158qz.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/dscf1162lt.jpg/

Awesome race guys.
Very hard fight with aug.
That sucks jb i hope you fix it very soon.
Calci can drive maybe in Team Lotus i dont have heard more from Dahlzi.
Dahlzi you stay or is Guest Driver ok for you??

Wow, me and MonSpaNur were the slowest people but we finished 6th and 7th. I tried so hard to get back to him at the end and if I want scared of ArtMann and not almost stop too let him pass, I probably could have caught Mon

If you change your tires during free run ( in pits) than you will start with tires that you put in lobby , may be this was the case ?

If you change your tires during free run ( in pits) than you will start with tires that you put in lobby , may be this was the case ?

so when you change your tyres in pits in qualifying, it doesn't keep it for the race? It just keeps the one in Driving Options? I guess this explains what happened in Monaco as well.💡

Long post incoming :

First race attempt, it was crazy haha! I went into T1 on the outside, and then it was just carnage everywhere :lol: Really glad we restarted the race.

Second attempt, really clean start from everyone I think:tup:

I made a nice start off the line and gained 1 place but I lost it in turn 1, I almost ran into someone, locked my brakes and then I had to take a really tight apex because I didn't want to hit anyone, so I think I lost another place, then the remainder of the first lap I was just trying to be clean, not do any silly moves. I got a little tap from someone on the double left hander (the really awkward one), but no problems, just kept going.

I was racing with Spaz I think? and it was a close battle for a few laps, I can't really remember if I passed him or what. I was trying to do a 2 stop race so trying to look after the tyres. I was catching Buraspo and MonSpaNur (I think it was him?) quite quickly on about lap 8 or so, and I was thinking "fantastic, their Soft tyres are degrading really quickly", in the race I thought I was on Hard tyres, but now I know I wasn't:grumpy:

I saw Buraspo pit and I was 5th or 6th and at that point I thought 'maybe I should pit and just copy him'.. but I didn't. Probably a mistake. I kept going for 4 laps more and I lost a lot of time.

Then, not really that much to say, I went into the wall when trying to overtake Gaz on lap 20, I watched the replay, 99% my fault mate 👍 so I lost about 10 seconds recovering from that. I used the Hard tyres for 2nd and 3rd stint, 2nd stint was ruined because of another mistake I made, I went into the gravel and lost about 25 seconds and 4 places, this really cost me badly. 3rd stint was really good, much much better, I looked after the tyres properly but also set my FL, I could see Wilso and Gaz behind me but Wilso couldn't quite catch me, phew :sly:

One last thing, there was a really nice moment in the race where I was going down the straight and I could see on the mini-map two cars in the pits, then I saw Gaz and Wilso on the pit exit I was like "come on come on come on", I passed one of them and it was just really nice to see different strategies end up at the exact same place.:)

Good racing guys 👍

Nice feedback to my request for help, guys, i`m very thankful.
And, excluding some kid (not my dear friend killa, other... who have no education), nobody insulted me (and my mother like that kid did), because the havoc i had been causing lately with this lagging issue, thanks to all for your understanding so far.

After tried the Gian`s instructions, a different PS3, router and cables, now i know that my personal router is broken, but that has only part of the issue.

Yesterday i connected the PS3 by cable directly to the Virgin (my broadband provider) modem/router and enjoyed a race almost free from lag, only a bit here and there (sometimes i had massive lag, but only when somebody get in or out of the lobby, or when i have somebody really near me at track, and, once, a frizzed screen, some two seconds, at top of the hill and almost get fully in the gravel at hairpin, but i managed to keep two tyres at track).

Next Thursday i should receive a new modem/router from Virgin who will increase the signal from 20 to 60 mega and the problem, hopefully, should be fixed.

Wow, me and MonSpaNur were the slowest people but we finished 6th and 7th. I tried so hard to get back to him at the end and if I want scared of ArtMann and not almost stop too let him pass, I probably could have caught Mon

Mate, you catch me 6/7 laps before the end, but i know that you have one more lap in your tyres (i saw you in the pits) and i noticed that your front tyres are finished, who make you slow in the last chicane and entering the pits strait, so i know that i only need to drive nice and clean in the remaining of the lap to keep you behind.

But our result shows that a steady race pace and a good strategy is so important than one lap pace, if not more.

Last edited:
Nice feedback to my request for help, guys, i`m very thankful.
And, excluding some kid (not my dear friend killa, other... who have no education), nobody insulted me (and my mother like that kid did), because the havoc i had been causing lately with this lagging issue, thanks to all for your understanding so far.

After tried the Gian`s instructions, a different PS3, router and cables, now i know that my personal router is broken, but that has only part of the issue.

Yesterday i connected the PS3 by cable directly to the Virgin (my broadband provider) modem/router and enjoyed a race almost free from lag, only a bit were and there (sometimes i had massive lag, but only when somebody get in or out of the lobby, or when i have somebody real near me at track, and, once, a frizzed screen, some two seconds, at top of the hill and almost get fully in the gravel at hairpin, but i managed to keep two tyres at track).

Next Thursday i should receive a new modem/router from Virgin who will increase the signal from 20 to 60 mega and the problem, hopefully, should be fixed.

Mate, you catch me 6/7 laps before the end, but i know that you have one more lap in your tyres (i saw you in the pits) and i noticed that your front tyres are finished, who make you slow in the last chicane and entering the pits strait, so i know that i only need to drive nice and clean in the remaining of the lap to keep you behind.

But our result shows that a steady race pace and a good strategy is so important than one lap pace, if not more.

it's weird you have lag in Immo's room because in my room you are fine no lag issues

Thanks. Yea I think the spin and then pushing hard after I let ArtMann by, did it. You were so much faster in sectors 1 and 3, I would almost get right on you in 2 but then you pulled away too far for me to draft. It was fun trying

it's weird you have lag in Immo's room because in my room you are fine no lag issues

Mate, i have lag in the free run option (below the B/Spec frame in GTWorld) when i`m connected.

I do not complain in your room, because there is not a big issue.
The cars are very slow (they create little lag), so i have no problems to spot braking points and the racing line trough corners, like happens with the F10.

And the problem is worst when the lobby is full and, because you are starting your series, not many people there now.

But i spotted a difference, in IMMO`s lobby i have screen and (only sometimes) cars lag, in your i have mainly cars lag (only sometimes screen lag, but always massive when happens) and that is more manageable (and is only a very little lag).

Thanks. Yea I think the spin and then pushing hard after I let ArtMann by, did it. You were so much faster in sectors 1 and 3, I would almost get right on you in 2 but then you pulled away too far for me to draft. It was fun trying

The sector 2 that`s were you leave more rubber behind, so you make me feel happy every time i spotted you, lap after lap, glued to my exhaust over the bridge, i know you are spending your last bullets, to be honest.

But you tried hard until the very end (you crashed in the last corner in the last lap) at that`s added to the fun for both, i suppose, even if i get out better than you... this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back