Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season1/Thanks for this Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see Wilso and Gaz behind me but Wilso couldn't quite catch me, phew :sly:

One last thing, there was a really nice moment in the race where I was going down the straight and I could see on the mini-map two cars in the pits, then I saw Gaz and Wilso on the pit exit I was like "come on come on come on", I passed one of them and it was just really nice to see different strategies end up at the exact same place.:)

Good racing guys 👍

I could see Gaz was having a bad day and i was catching him when he decided to pit i believe it was 15 laps before the end I was planning on saving the last 10 laps for a banzai on race softs but the Mediums i was on where on there way out and i decided to chance it and follow my team mate into the pit and do the last 15 on Mediums. I entered the pits behind him and it looked like i came out infront and the tires lasted perfectly till the end but just not quite enoff to pass you chops , you did well on the hards you where on:tup:

raceresultsgvsstock.jpg

racecalendarstock.jpg

Last edited:
Hi All,

You will be pleased to know that the race at Grand Valley Speedway was very clean and therefore we are not awarding any penalties, just another warning to spazmaticality for unsafely joining the track after his spin.

Thank you.

driverstablestockgvs.jpg

teamtablestockgvs.jpg

Not 100% sure but I'm hopeful I can race tomorrow 👍

if anyone is doing a practice lobby tonight please say so!

Not 100% sure but I'm hopeful I can race tomorrow 👍

if anyone is doing a practice lobby tonight please say so!

I might do that Lord, as i have not yet practice on tomorrow's track

I might do that Lord, as i have not yet practice on tomorrow's track

I am going on now to practice, you can join my lounge if you want 👍

Anyone else who wants to join the lobby, add my PSN on the left <

It is a private lobby so no random people :)

eNJS

Is your PSN Endless_Wilso? I'm on my phone so I can't see what you PSN says to the left.
Can I get a room #?

Last edited:

Still a couple of hours before i am home...

finally... my internet is connected! 100% signal and ready for saturday :):)
cool, now we go for the constructors title team mate, we can do it, no magic needed.

ive heard of replays not showing the correct tyres before!
Its just people cheating and trying to get away it :sly:

I have a practice room up if anyone wants to join

1472-6681-3158-0098-6708
Are you not watching the Brazilian Qualifying? Will join when its finished.

Last edited:
Seventh World Championship Race Fuji Speedway F 60 Laps
18:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
19:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
19:30 UTC - Actual Race

ArtMannn
Its just people cheating and trying to get away it :sly:

Are you not watching the Brazilian Qualifying? Will join when its finished.

Dangit! I forgot about it! Oh well DVRs are great things
Yea! Replays never show the wrong tires. People just make that up to either cheat or they don't know about tires being reset when changes occur in the lobby and in the"driving options" menu

I've got a practice room up
#1472-6681-3158-0098-6708
Update: closed

Last edited:
Dangit! I forgot about it! Oh well DVRs are great things
Yea! Replays never show the wrong tires. People just make that up to either cheat or they don't know about tires being reset when changes occur in the lobby and in the"driving options" menu

lol and so is remote record. I have dilema tomorrow, my football team is playing at the exact same time as the Brazilian race, i can record one but dont know which to record as some people will definitely spoil it for me. Friends will text football results and online friends will post race results :rolleyes:

ArtMannn
lol and so is remote record. I have dilema tomorrow, my football team is playing at the exact same time as the Brazilian race, i can record one but dont know which to record as some people will definitely spoil it for me. Friends will text football results and online friends will post race results :rolleyes:

Just don't go online to any place you would see results of either. Watch football, record race, don't go online or look at your phone, whatever. Watch race then go online :lol: I think I've/we've gotten the hang of not talking about it

By the way, can you search for my room by the list and check out my connection?Any area with no SRF @ Fuji F of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back