Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season1/Thanks for this Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
one important rule. when you are doing your FINAL pit stop, dont touch the fuel when pitting. GT5 calculate exactly how much you need to finish the race.

yes it was a great race! best lap time for me and 2nd place, very happy :)

it is just going faster and faster

aha, thanks for the tip.đź‘Ť

I think SSR deserves 80laps because its faster than Madrid , I know its hard but 80 laps would make it more cmpetitive
p.s and Monza only 50 laps , maan its a real sprint

But SSR requires way more effort to drive. The dark and the many corners drain the energy out of me. Even the straight is unrestful with its lights flashing by like crazy.

Last edited:
Watched this for first time on Saturday cheering on my buddy. Seems like a really well run comp, and if I'm good enough next season I'd like to enter. Keep up good fellas.

Shame YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SOMEBODY LEAVES TO WATCH THOUGH.

Watched this for first time on Saturday cheering on my buddy. Seems like a really well run comp, and if I'm good enough next season I'd like to enter. Keep up good fellas.

Ah i remember you.
Yes sure you are always welcome to drive.

Hi All,

After looking at the repay from the race at Fuji, we have decided to give the following penalties:

Dahlzi gets a 20 second penalty for repeatedly going off track into turn 1 throughout the race,he gets a 20 second penalty and also gets a stern warning for this.

Thank you.

driverstablestockfuji.jpg

teamtablestockfuji.jpg

Hey Immortal, I might be running in a different league from this for the time being. I may be able to make Season 2/3 but it depends on how I find the different league. Really sorry to let ATR down, but if I can't make most of the races and since I just DC I'm essentially worthless and only give nothing back to the team. :(

It was incredible racing with you all for those brief moments. Thank goodness most of you are in the tuned series, though. :sly:

Last edited:

sometimes gazziboy streams it, but you can only watch from gazziboys view!

Hey Immortal, I might be running in a different league from this for the time being. I may be able to make Season 2/3 but it depends on how I find the different league. Really sorry to let ATR down, but if I can't make most of the races and since I just DC I'm essentially worthless and only give nothing back to the team. :(

It was incredible racing with you all for those brief moments. Thank goodness most of you are in the tuned series, though. :sly:

Thats not good killa.
But this is best league in GT5 no fun league only the best drivers here.
League with prizes and videos no other league make it.
You dont should drive in a fun league you should drive here and good points for ATR Team.

Thats not good killa.
But this is best league in GT5 no fun league only the best drivers here.
League with prizes and videos no other league make it.
You dont should drive in a fun league you should drive here and good points for ATR Team.

I love racing F10, but if I try to make it bad luck and disconnects prevent me from joining. Don't worry, depending on how things pan out, I should be able to be back season 2 or mid season 2. I'll be going to the races when I can make them this season.

I think i have done some damage to my back, i went jogging for the past 3 days, then did Flirty Fitness Girls Video (Abs and booty) that's what its called. Now i cant get up and my lower back hurts like hell :ouch: I hope i'll feel better tomorrow for the race.

I remember reading somewhere "no pain no gain", so when i felt the pain, i kept going :D

Last edited:
I think i have done some damage to my back, i went jogging for the past 3 days, then did Flirty Fitness Girls Video (Abs and booty) that's what its called. Now i cant get up and my lower back hurts like hell :ouch: I hope i'll feel better tomorrow for the race.

I remember reading somewhere "no pain no gain", so when i felt the pain, i kept going :D

You need to start exercising more. :sly:

Exercising is what caused it in the first place ghskilla its not like i woke up one morning and decided to run 20miles, keep with the program. Its a vicious cycle. :D

Practicing:
1472-6118-3744-3752-0462
Update: Gazzi took it over. I don't know if its open still

Last edited:
Eight World Championship Race SSR5 70 Laps
18:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
19:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
19:30 UTC - Actual Race

jb you was also very fast in the TT 49:tup:

Eight World Championship Race SSR5 70 Laps
18:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
19:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
19:30 UTC - Actual Race

jb you was also very fast in the TT 49:tup:

I am good to go :)

This one was an epic race for me.
I had everything - oversteer first lap , hard time while getting through the grid , batling with gtp , lapping cars and ofcour
se it is always a question when to give a way under blue flag(there is no such thing in gt well..) and miraculous finish at 3rd
Thx all ,I hope I dont get any penalty ,I didnt do anything for being rude but to try to stay as fast as possible

Well done buraspo on your 3rd place. After my first pit stop on lap 11 i thought maybe a top 4 finish would be a good result, i also had to deal with a disappearing track just like Raj and guess where the track was, that and making more pit stops that i can remember made it a good race.

Race Calendar Update:
racecalendarstock.jpg

was a very good race! battling with burespo from start to finish more or less, tyres were terrible on the last few laps witch allowed s1 to cacth up quickly but luckily i managed to hold him off:) good little battle too s1 at the end:)

was a very good race! battling with burespo from start to finish more or less, tyres were terrible on the last few laps witch allowed s1 to cacth up quickly but luckily i managed to hold him off:) good little battle too s1 at the end:)

Did you manage to fix your broadband now team mate?? I only ask because i want us to stop ATR Management from taking the constructors title, its currently a one man team at the moment :sly: We would be leading now if only you ran an ethernet cable to your neighbour instead of using Wireless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back