Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season1/Thanks for this Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys , i would like to join this championchip, i know there is only the last race of the season , but i use that for practice to attack next year;)

PSN - ImpulsiveRacer
Country - Germany
Wheel - Driving Force GT

hey guys , i would like to join this championchip, i know there is only the last race of the season , but i use that for practice to attack next year;)

PSN - ImpulsiveRacer
Country - Germany
Wheel - Driving Force GT

Welcome mate you can drive in ATI Management or in ATR Management Team.
Willi when you read this and want to stay in ATI Team say it pls.
Killa you want to stay?
I know ImpulsiveRacer he drive every race i need to know it guys.

But in one from both teams you can drive mate.

Welcome mate you can drive in ATI Management or in ATR Management Team.
Willi when you read this and want to stay in ATI Team say it pls.
Killa you want to stay?
I know ImpulsiveRacer he drive every race i need to know it guys.

But in one from both teams you can drive mate.

I can't stay due to time, but if I can I'll make some races next season as a Guest Driver.

Last small error Chief Designer.
Its robin2444 no robin2445
raceresultsmonzastockop.jpg

Last World Championship Race De La Sarthe 2005 30 Laps
18:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
19:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
19:30 UTC - Actual Race

Sorry guys I had to drop out, the phone rang and I was trying to drive on the phone again and I spun the car. Then I was on the phone for 3-4 minutes and like a lap down on everyone so I thought, just quit, no point.

I was driving an awful race anyways. Sorry to anyone I got incidents in I guess, I don't think I did much wrong but I guess I made mistakes. Except for the incident with Kuanza, he was lagging so much I couldn't do anything

I had a wonderful time here . Thank you guys , see you in some other season .And happy new year and Christmas !

Sorry guys I had to drop out, the phone rang and I was trying to drive on the phone again and I spun the car. Then I was on the phone for 3-4 minutes and like a lap down on everyone so I thought, just quit, no point.

I was driving an awful race anyways. Sorry to anyone I got incidents in I guess, I don't think I did much wrong but I guess I made mistakes. Except for the incident with Kuanza, he was lagging so much I couldn't do anything

In your defense, I can confirm he was jumping loopholes. I could not get close and somtimes didnt see anything due to random sand.

Happy newyear everyone. See you next year and next season (when will that start btw)

Great race guys and great championship!! Thanks pablo for an amazing series hope to see another one soon m8 :) :) :)

Thanks for the awesome season guys.
No worries guys the new Season start very soon.
In 2 Weeks is the first Pre Season Race one week break guys.
Very sad how many drivers have leave.

Thanks Arthur, small mistake mate my time for la sarthe is 3:03.000

Thanks for the awesome season guys.
No worries guys the new Season start very soon.
In 2 Weeks is the first Pre Season Race one week break guys.
Very sad how many drivers have leave.

Thanks Arthur, small mistake mate my time for la sarthe is 3:03.000

I noticed that Bernie, you need to stop setting ridiculous times in qually as i look at the fastest lap after the race.

Option 1:
raceresultsdlsstockopt1.jpg

Option 2:
raceresultsdlsstockopt2.jpg

Option 3:
raceresultsdlsstockopt3.jpg

also very big thanks to my team m8 artmann for the excellent leaderboards :) p.s cant wait to see the new schedule

also very big thanks to my team m8 artmann for the excellent leaderboards :) p.s cant wait to see the new schedule
Good work Team Mate, will need all your effort next season to stay up the leader-boards. I wont be toning down on my alcohol so will need you to set an an example for sober free driving...

Good work Team Mate, will need all your effort next season to stay up the leader-boards. I wont be toning down on my alcohol so will need you to set an an example for sober free driving...

erm.. not entirely soba at all times either my friend. normally high as a mother ****er! ;)
but yes i will give it my all, and hope for a win for f1 magic.. woop woop

and after looking at your season. were all better off pissed!! :)

Last edited:
Congratulation for the first 4 winner!!

IMMORTALPILOT
ArtMannn
Dahlzi
S1CK_AS5A5SIN_87

The sad thing Dahlzi dont get the prize because he dont have drive 9 Races.

The other WC Drivers get the prizes.

Hi all,

After looking at the replay from the final race at Circuit DeLa Sarthe, we have decided to give Dahlzi a 30 second penalty for repeatedly cutting the dunlop and ford chicanes as well as Tetre Rouge.
Please note that we must Always have at least 2 wheels on the track, all four wheels off the track is unacceptable at this level.

Thank you.

driverstablestockdls.jpg

teamtablestockdls.jpg

Congratulation for the first 4 winner!!

IMMORTALPILOT
ArtMannn
Dahlzi
S1CK_AS5A5SIN_87

The sad thing Dahlzi dont get the prize because he dont have drive 9 Races.

The other WC Drivers get the prizes.

cheers pilot very happy with forth as this was my first competetive f1 racing online and i have never driven that long of a race in f1. all new too me so ye im very very happy cheers mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back