Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season1/Thanks for this Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i do have my own sorted now, i know real shame art, first couple of season races i missed because off a job so that wasn't a good start! but then the dc's annoyed the hell out of me! maybe next season! or maybe you take a win or two;) and we might just win!!đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Race Results:
raceresultsssr5stockdat.jpg

Yes, i was lazy to take some pics as PS3 is off at the moment and i am having Vodka to warm me up (2 Degrees outside) so same pic as last season :D

If IMMORTAL was my boss i'd be sacked for laziness :sly:

yes i do have my own sorted now, i know real shame art, first couple of season races i missed because off a job so that wasn't a good start! but then the dc's annoyed the hell out of me! maybe next season! or maybe you take a win or two;) and we might just win!!đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
I have been trying for 3 seasons in the setup league and 1st season in the Stock, still no win mate. :grumpy: :( :banghead: maybe when IMMORTAL gets a DC or gets a disappearing track :sly:

I have been trying for 3 seasons in the setup league and 1st season in the Stock, still no win mate. :grumpy: :( :banghead: maybe when IMMORTAL gets a DC or gets a disappearing track :sly:

do you know his address! maybe we can pay someone to go and dc him during the race!.. il do anything for that flash light:mad: lol

Heres my replay , I made it in three parts .

Im sorry for the music lol , forgot to trurn on shuffle

Sorry I didn't make it to the last race guys, I thought I could but in the end it wasn't possible.

I should be alright for next Saturday, but, urgh, I hate the Indy track :lol:

Ninth World Championship Race Indy Road 60 Laps
18:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
19:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
19:30 UTC - Actual Race

Hey Immortal and Artmann, I'm back in town, suppose to be leaving for Jamaica today, waiting on confirmation. But if I don't I will like to join today and tomorrow's races. It feels like an eternity since I race with you guys when it's only been three weeks.

P.s, also got me a new 55inch big screen tv. Can't wait to try it.

Hey Immortal and Artmann, I'm back in town, suppose to be leaving for Jamaica today, waiting on confirmation. But if I don't I will like to join today and tomorrow's races. It feels like an eternity since I race with you guys when it's only been three weeks.

Awesome to have you back mate.
You drive in a other team now Monster Energy or ATR Team.
We must look today.

Race at Indianapolis was not fun at all , but very interesting maybe even informative . I knew I couldnt fight for positions so I decided to race with one pit strategy ...well I made it possible , its nice
Spa is going to be great , I hope there will be room for all willing to race.

was a good race guys! was looking forward to a battle with art when i caught up with him on lap 58.. but then a whole load of understeer and boom!! in the sand:(
took me down to 7th... was very angry with myself haha :grumpy:

i am looking forward to spa also!

I didn't know the midfield could be so fun, i stopped so early on lap 16 and suffered a lot as i spun and lost at least 15 - 20 seconds trying to get out of the sand. i managed 1 more stop to make it a 2 stopper instead of 3. i spun again on lap 58 at the double hairpin and would have been seventh as the train behind me was catching up on worn tyres.

Cleaned my pedals and hopefully i wont get any half throttle when i have my foot planted. Since the last update, been struggling with my pace, either i'm getting worse or everyone else is getting better.

Don't forget to pack some green grass for us on your way back. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back