Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season1/Thanks for this Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol and so is remote record. I have dilema tomorrow, my football team is playing at the exact same time as the Brazilian race, i can record one but dont know which to record as some people will definitely spoil it for me. Friends will text football results and online friends will post race results :rolleyes:

I have the same dilema and have decided to watch Grand Prix on tv and use skygo to keep tabs on the Blues on my phone.

Anyone else have trouble getting a good connection tonight ? Was in 3 different rooms, where a lot of players got DC'ed :crazy:

Anyone else have trouble getting a good connection tonight ? Was in 3 different rooms, where a lot of players got DC'ed :crazy:

GT5 Conecion is not good in the moment i have noticed that yesterday also.

You guys can't record at least 2 shows at 1 time? That's a bummer. With my soccer you can but the system had to be on with 2 recording. They are very weird with their rules and b/s.

Fuji is a weird track, so many blind corners and apexes. I kinda enjoyed it though after a while, stock F1 car feels pretty good for it.

My race was alright. Started 12th, was up to about 7th I think before I spun on the penultimate corner on the first lap, so I was 16th. Started to get up through the field, had some nice clean battles with Spaz in particular 👍 , shame it was so short though.

Pitted lap 24 and was just trying to get in a good rhythm, no big battles or anything. I managed to make up ground on the guys in front of me, Shak and Gazzi. I could see Gazzi on my mini-map and I thought I could catch him, so I decided : "whenever Gaz pits, I will pit as well". So I came in straight behind him.

But then.. I came out of the pits ahead of him. Quite a long way ahead. And I thought "woohoo!".

And then it dawned on me. I didn't put enough fuel in the car. :lol:

I drove really slowly for about 10 laps thinking "it's ok it's ok, I can get to the end", and Gaz wasn't catching me, so I thought, "alright I'll just drive safely for 6th, it will be good considering where I was on lap 2"..

But I didn't have enough fuel, hehe. I had to pit with about 7 laps left. Okay, 7th, no problem, I can handle that. I made a mistake.

But then I made another mistake. I didn't put in enough fuel in AGAIN :dunce::dunce::dunce:

So I ran out of fuel on the last lap, I tried to go in the pits for fuel but GT5 wouldn't let me :lol: so I lost a few places in the very final seconds of the race.

Fun race though, very good. Very clean everybody 👍

My signup. Ill have to be running with my gthq nickname since i dont have any money or crs on my gtp account.

PSN: GTHQ_Calcifer
Controller: G27
Team: Guest (for the moment)
Nationality: Dutch

First race went pretty bad for me, in about every way. I wasn't worried though for the next race. I have a very clear circuit style preference for real life F1 tracks. I usually underperform on kaz's fantasy gigs.

So fuji then, was awesome, 1:20 hours of fun. the start was a little messy, gave and received some bumpers, all in good sportsmanship. Had a close battle with s1ck_a5sa5sin_87 for most part of the race. Although he was faster on the track, my strategy was better. Finished at a 4th in the end, with which I'm not unhappy. Cheers.

Last edited:
eNJS
Fuji is a weird track, so many blind corners and apexes. I kinda enjoyed it though after a while, stock F1 car feels pretty good for it.

My race was alright. Started 12th, was up to about 7th I think before I spun on the penultimate corner on the first lap, so I was 16th. Started to get up through the field, had some nice clean battles with Spaz in particular 👍 , shame it was so short though.

Pitted lap 24 and was just trying to get in a good rhythm, no big battles or anything. I managed to make up ground on the guys in front of me, Shak and Gazzi. I could see Gazzi on my mini-map and I thought I could catch him, so I decided : "whenever Gaz pits, I will pit as well". So I came in straight behind him.

But then.. I came out of the pits ahead of him. Quite a long way ahead. And I thought "woohoo!".

And then it dawned on me. I didn't put enough fuel in the car. :lol:

I drove really slowly for about 10 laps thinking "it's ok it's ok, I can get to the end", and Gaz wasn't catching me, so I thought, "alright I'll just drive safely for 6th, it will be good considering where I was on lap 2"..

But I didn't have enough fuel, hehe. I had to pit with about 7 laps left. Okay, 7th, no problem, I can handle that. I made a mistake.

But then I made another mistake. I didn't put in enough fuel in AGAIN :dunce::dunce::dunce:

So I ran out of fuel on the last lap, I tried to go in the pits for fuel but GT5 wouldn't let me :lol: so I lost a few places in the very final seconds of the race.

Wow :lol: Ive done that tho! It was a great battle between us I think after I pitted lap 8 I think. I was on a kind of reverse style pit stop and took no fuel 1st stop. 36, 2nd stop and 3rd, 13. Had just enough fuel at the end. My start sucked real bad so I had to try something. I got messed up with someone lap 7 I think so my softs were gone, then on out I took RH tires on the front and mediums on back. Each time I got out the pits there was a couple of people I tried to get by and raced real hard with.

Last edited:

Good Race guys.

PSN: GTHQ_Calcifer
Controller: G27
Team: ATI Management
Nationality: Dutch

You can drive in ATI Team because XMAN cant drive the last races.

one important rule. when you are doing your FINAL pit stop, dont touch the fuel when pitting. GT5 calculate exactly how much you need to finish the race.

yes it was a great race! best lap time for me and 2nd place, very happy :)

it is just going faster and faster

Super. Not sure what ATI stands for, but if its got anything to do with the graphical chip company im using the goodies already since my pc has that vid card. Can i already bag my fuji points for the team? (Yes, im very competitive)

Calcifer12
Super. Not sure what ATI stands for, but if its got anything to do with the graphical chip company im using the goodies already since my pc has that vid card. Can i already bag my fuji points for the team? (Yes, im very competitive)

You were a guest for this race. I didn't get team points til went to a team and the points I got before I joined a team didn't follow me.

Yes! I was the highest ranking American.

one important rule. when you are doing your FINAL pit stop, dont touch the fuel when pitting. GT5 calculate exactly how much you need to finish the race.

yes it was a great race! best lap time for me and 2nd place, very happy :)

it is just going faster and faster

yeah I'm always one lap away from running out whenever I run long races. I never get fuel on my first pit stop. One thing to note though is the game calculates the fuel on account of no mistakes. If something happens and you spin or get caught in a sand patch you may not make it to the end.

Ok ATI get for this race your points because we have say this one hour after the race.

Twitch isnt so good for ipad/iphone/appletv users, since it requires flash, which is not supported.

Interesting to see how you manage to brake about 10 metres later than me and still clip the corner. I must work on that ... a lot.

Last edited:
Race Results:
raceresultsfujistockdat.jpg

Race Calendar:
racecalendarstock.jpg

Team and Driver Info:
driverandteamsstock.jpg

Last edited:
I raced with Leyba08 at Fuji a couple days ago. A 1:16.xx was a good lap in my F10 if I used runoff. :sly: Good thing for me you cant flat spot your tires in GT5. :sly: I'll get the hang of it. I know I will.

Seriously thinking of buying F1 2012. What do you guys think? Should I travel to the dark side? F1 2010 is really what got me back into gaming/racing and that led to playing GT5.

i know a lot of people don't like F1 2012 because it has terrible graphics, but i think they have improved on the frame rate and the physics too. before it was impossible to spin with traction control but now it is easy to spin if you have too much gas and too early on the throttle. I also like the different tracks like Sao Paulo, Abu Dhabi, Austin, Bahrain, Silverstone, Malaysia and Hockenheim, safety car is pretty cool and there is also Parc Feme and the occasional wrecks. I wouldn't suggest doing the 5 lappers as everyone tries to take the lead into turn 1 :D, i do only 25% race length or more to also have a chance to change tyre compounds, have a race strategy and also fuel saving and a chance to use DRS. If you like something different, then i would suggest you get it, its even more fun when you race against clean racers with no aids, its pretty tough to control the car. They also have introduced gearbox, kers and DRS failure during the race which makes it more interesting, not so fun when it happens to you though.

Rich S
I raced with Leyba08 at Fuji a couple days ago. A 1:16.xx was a good lap in my F10 if I used runoff. :sly: Good thing for me you cant flat spot your tires in GT5. :sly: I'll get the hang of it. I know I will.

Seriously thinking of buying F1 2012. What do you guys think? Should I travel to the dark side? F1 2010 is really what got me back into gaming/racing and that led to playing GT5.

I have F1 2012. I like it but racing online is to confusing and the penalty system is really weird. But overall I think its good and you should get it.

I haven't played for a couple weeks or so but I think it is hard to spin with TC on medium but you can. I don't know, if you are on the throttle early and have too much wheel you will spin but also if you ease the throttle out is easy to not spin. But when you do, you start wanting to smash the controller as when you start to spin its like the car is out of your control and the game just gently slides sideways to a halt.

Last edited:
I have F1 2012. I like it but racing online is to confusing and the penalty system is really weird. But overall I think its good and you should get it.
:lol: :D
  • Do not overtake the safety car.
  • Do not cross the white line when you exit the pits.
  • Do not crash into the safety car.
  • Do not spin others.
  • Keep all 4 wheels on the track.
  • Do not park your car on the track.
  • Do not go through the whole race without switching to the other tyre compound.
  • Do not overtake on the grass or off the track, even when there is an accident ahead of you.
  • Do not ignore any drive through penalties within 3 laps.
  • And Most importantly, DO NOT IGNORE BLUE FLAGS (I wish they had this one on GT5 :sly:)
Follow these rules and you wont get any penalties :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back