Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season1/Thanks for this Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very well done Immo. You are the Stig's Gran Turismo playing cousin.

Sorry for the no show last night.

Big thanks WC Drivers.

Update Driver

driverandteamsstock.jpg

Well done Immortal. 👍

Was a pretty fun race, probably my best one yet outside of Monaco. Only made one mistake which was really good for me. However that mistake cost me 5th place, and maybe 4th.

Myself and s1ck_ had almost identical pace throughout the race, it was quite amazing really. I think I was 2-3 seconds ahead of him in the first stint, he couldn't catch me, then we pitted on different laps, and then he was ahead by about 2-3 seconds and I couldn't catch him, and then we pitted a 2nd time and I was ahead again by 2-3 seconds and he couldn't catch.

But then I spun and lost two places to him and gtp_jb. jb then spun which gave me a place back, but afterwards I couldn't really catch s1ck_ , although I did get a bit closer on one or two laps, he drove a really solid race. 👍

Sorry to ArtMann, on the 2nd pit stop, I was on the phone, I had my phone resting between my head and my shoulder at an angle, and the controller in my hands, with the TV on mute, I couldn't hear when to change gears :lol: and it was hard to tell what was going on, but it was no big problem in the end.

10th World Championship Race Spa 45 Laps
18:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
19:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
19:30 UTC - Actual Race

IMMORTALPILOT
Sorry for late practise lobby open guys I open it in 10 mins.

Sorry guys, went shopping and won't make it in time. Had bo practice and have been ill all week so maybe its for the best. Best of luck to all and will see you guys tomorrow.

Sorry guys, went shopping and won't make it in time. Had bo practice and have been ill all week so maybe its for the best. Best of luck to all and will see you guys tomorrow.

Oh no thats very sad mate.

Very good race guys.
Shakunee have drive for Monster Energy and Monster Energy get Shakunees points.

Congratulations IMORTALPILOT, you are the 1st champion in the stock F10 league.

Welp... if there was any doubt it was just a tune, there you go.

Congratulations Immortal, well done brother.

I'm still not completely convinced you aren't a driving algorithm written by a mad german scientist.

:)

Drove an awful race, and I drove like an idiot. Sorry guys. 👎

Must've spun or gone off the circuit about 10 times, crashed into MonSpa when I braked on the grass, hit the back of Gazziboy several times because I carried too much speed. So bad :dunce:

Don't think I can race tonight guys, sorry. A bit busy with Christmas preparations ~

11th World Championship Race Monza 50 Laps
18:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
19:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
19:30 UTC - Actual Race

We start soon with q guys where are the other WC Drivers like Wilso and willi?
Thats not ok guys when you cant make it write it pls here.

Sweet fight , thx guys.
Have a nice Holidays next week, and see you in Le Manse after
my replay- start and final laps

Good race guys.

Arthur we must correct Dahlzi time he have drive a 1.21.443 on Option3 pls Chief Designer.

Good race Buraspo 👍 we started 4th and 5th (I think), then we were both down in the midfield after the first few laps, and then we finished 4th and 5th. Very nice.

Shame we had 5 drivers drop out during the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back