Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season1/Thanks for this Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we start penalizing the morons who are stopped dead on the grid when the race starts? Getting really sick of that happening every race

Damm it, i got DC'ed on lap 42 i think it was :crazy:

Was doing good laps on 5th place, well anyway good racing guys while it lasted

was going to fininsh 3rd and got d'c 2 minutes into race timer! can i still have 3rd please?

Great race and had 1 of my best quali's in age's went from like 8th to fifth and crossed the line with barley 20 second's before the race start :)

was going to fininsh 3rd and got d'c 2 minutes into race timer! can i still have 3rd please?
Yeah i saw you behind me and then you where gone :( and I was like "Well he'll be angry ."

yeah wasnt to happy but immortal has said i can have 3rd still. witch im so grateful for, has anyone got the replay to upload so i can download it?

Thanks again everyone for being ok with me having p3! good race... bit messy at beginning but got through it :)

think my best lap was 1'03'9

Updated Calendar:
racecalendarstock.jpg

Guys, please, can you please tell me if you are having a lot of lag during the races (from first lap until the last).

I have lag in the straits when running near somebody (worst if the guy is behind) and in Madrid when somebody was in the other side of the rails in the bit with the roundabout, even worst lag (a lot worst) in the corners and when somebody is getting in or out of the lobby or write a message.

Because the lag is difficult to keep pace (feels like the down-force and tyres grip vanish, the braking points and corners apex became harder to spot) and i must brake early (the first corner is a real nightmare, feels like i´m in a late XIX centurion movie with the picture jumping at some 5 frames/second) i keep getting in the way of the guys behind, sometimes causing havoc.

Last night i tried a friends PS3 with no avail and a lag moment caused a estrange accident with killa.
I think is better for everybody if i stop to race in the series, until this issue is sorted.

I known everybody`s are having connections issues, but i feel i´m having a lot more in comparison.
I´m trying to figure out if i must talk with my internet provider or not (although i have good speed readings, 19.98 and 1.88).

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
MonSpaNur
Guys, please, can you please tell me if you are having a lot of lag during the races (from first lap until the last).

I have lag in the straits when running near somebody (worst if the guy is behind) and in Madrid when somebody was in the other side of the rails in the bit with the roundabout, even worst lag (a lot worst) in the corners and when somebody is getting in or out of the lobby or write a message.

Because the lag is difficult to keep pace (feels like the down-force and tyres grip vanish, the braking points and corners apex became harder to spot) and i must brake early (the first corner is a real nightmare, feels like i´m in a late XIX centurion movie with the picture jumping at some 5 frames/second) i keep getting in the way of the guys behind, sometimes causing havoc.

Last night i tried a friends PS3 with no avail and a lag moment caused a estrange accident with killa.
I think is better for everybody if i stop to race in the series, until this issue is sorted.

I known everybody`s are having connections issues, but i feel i´m having a lot more in comparison.
I´m trying to figure out if i must talk with my internet provider or not (although i have good speed readings, 19.98 and 1.88).

Thanks for your help.

When we did the 5 lapper sprint race, i also got a lot of lag, mainly on the straight and in some corners, and less grip also seems to appear. In the 70 lap race, i saw 2-3 drivers holding still on the grid, which caused some accident (Not sure if they had a black screen ?). But then until i got DC'ed i would say it was a good race, without any lagg, well at least from my point of view.

Saturday was a weird race.. I don't like the Madrid track much. Qualifying was pretty good, but if ArtMann had been there earlier I would've started 4th not 3rd I think, he was much quicker than me so I was very lucky.

First off my actual start wasn't that great, top 2 got away a little bit and guys behind got a couple of metres on me. I realise in GT5 I have been playing for more than a year, and yet I still don't understand how to make a good start.

Turn 1/2 in Madrid is a total bitch, I hate it. Especially with 16 cars. Someone in front spun (I dunno how lol! :crazy: ), I couldn't avoid, then someone hit me from the back, which punted me into another guy, and then I had to take a super tight line around turn 2 to avoid destroying others. Went into turn 3 on the outside of someone, I was too fast but also they did a little touch and I went into the wall. Then on turn 6 I hit the wall again by myself.

Second lap I hit ArtMann who spun I think on turn 5.

Then for the rest of the race I had no pace at all and at one point I hit a guy who parked his car on the straight in a blind spot, just after turn 3 where the barriers go right and downhill, I was very very annoyed, I don't know who it was though.

Anyway, GVS next week, much better track, but it's another track I never have driven in a F1 car.. so we will see!!

Having great fun though guys can't wait for next race:tup:

Hello everybody.
============
Sign me in please

PSN: buraspo
Nationality : russian
Team : team Lotus or Monster Energy ?
Controller :Wheel

Last edited:
Hello everybody.
============
Sign me in please

PSN: buraspo
Nationality : russian
Team : team Lotus or Monster Energy ?
Controller :Wheel

Nice report lord.

Hi bursa.
You can drive in Red Bull Racing the Team need a driver.
Is this ok for you?
Which wheel you drive?
I add you later on psn.

Hi All,
After looking at the replay from the Madrid race on Saturday, we have only decided to give ArtMannn a 20 second penalty for causing a pile up on lap 2.

Thank you

driverstablestockmadrid.jpg

teamtablestockmadrid.jpg

Ok , Team Red bull Racing then
Wheel - logitech gtforce , no setup buttons (may be its an old version)
=============
I see , voting for abs is closed alfeady, I would vote for abs banned ,it would add some tire strategy variations :)

Sweet! Top ten in the standings. That was a good race for me.

Maybe because I was able to take advantage of people early in the race but oh well

I spun because i hit the curb trying to overtake Wilso and locked up right front while airborne. Caused a pile up hence the penalty :D

Did you see anything? If so, howcome you didn't say anything?

Yes Your acceident ! you should of ghosted so you didn't take out the field behing you :D

Other than the first corner shamozzle all was well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back