Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season1/Thanks for this Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Very good Race Guys.

Ok Guys we have driver changes in Teams.

Spazmaticality = Monster Energy
LordChopsington = Team Lotus
S1CK_AS5A5SIN_87 = Forza Italia

Last edited:
good race today!

it was fun for me having williebaby28 joining us today, second Scandianavian driver in this leauge :)

welcome m8

It was good for me to take back 2nd place on the last lap :D Once again, good fight Dahlzi, i watched the replay for the last 8 laps and WOW!!!

racecalendarstock.jpg

Spazmaticality = Monster Energy
LordChopsington = Team Lotus
S1CK_AS5A5SIN_87 = Forza Italia​

You guys need to let me know which country you are from and what controllers you use so that i can update the Team and driver info, i also need to know who you are replacing in the Teams you have joined. I guess only IMMORTAL knows the last part of the question :D

good race today!

it was fun for me having williebaby28 joining us today, second Scandianavian driver in this leauge :)

welcome m8

I also did drive the last week race at Suzuku, but thanks for the official welcome :)

@ immortal next race is Twin Ring Motegi, but which layout is it ?

You guys need to let me know which country you are from and what controllers you use so that i can update the Team and driver info, i also need to know who you are replacing in the Teams you have joined. I guess only IMMORTAL knows the last part of the question :D

hi art im from England and i use g27 wheel,not shore who im replacing.cheers:)

I also did drive the last week race at Suzuku, but thanks for the official welcome :)

@ immortal next race is Twin Ring Motegi, but which layout is it ?

Yes i remember you at Suzuka lawt week quite well :sly:
Its the full/longest layout of Motegi, we dont do Ovals :lol:

ArtMannn
Yes i remember you at Suzuka lawt week quite well :sly:
Its the full/longest layout of Motegi, we dont do Ovals :lol:

Yeah i think we exchange some paint on suzuka lol

Allright full track is the best, it was just to make sure. Now i need to learn to drive with manual on my DS3, cause i am tired of all the extra pitstops i have to make !

Yeah i think we exchange some paint on suzuka lol

Allright full track is the best, it was just to make sure. Now i need to learn to drive with manual on my DS3, cause i am tired of all the extra pitstops i have to make !
Traded Paint??? I dont think so, it was your front wing on my rear left tyre(no paint on my tyre, just rubber :D)

Good race everyone, that was easily the longest race I've done in GT5 👍 had so much fun just being part of a big grid of good racers:)

About the race, hmm my strategy wasn't that great but I need to check my lap times. I think doing a 1 stop was maybe not the best idea, but also I think I could've done better lap times more consistently.

GT5 tyre wear is very strange, it's possible to do 28 laps at Monaco on Soft tyres but in the race I used Hard tyres and did 28 laps and 32 laps :S

Also for some reason I found better balance in qualifying on Hard tyre, I set my FL in qualifying with it lol :dunce:

Was a quiet race but i had a good short battle with Shakunee

Look forward for next week 👍

I posted my details on the previous page but

LordChopsington
UK
DS3

ArtMannn

Spazmaticality
US
DS3

IMMORTAL got it from me I think but just posting it

LordChopsington
UK
DS3
Team Lotus replacing Orphan

Spazmaticality
US
DS3
Monster Energy replacing KUANZA

s1ck_as5a5sin_87 , nat: England , team: Forza Italia , wheel: g27 replacing Peiratis

Why are you taking pics from iRacing??? only GT5 pics please :D I didnt know iRacing had Motegi, interesting... Hows the FW2007 there mate??

I never have test iRacing m8 i only have take the picture because it looks very good.

****, sorry guys.

I forgot to post earlier but tonight I can't make it. I mean I can try but it's VERY unlikely.

I'm going on holiday tomorrow so I need to get ready for it.. sorry guys.. have a good race. 👍

I think I will be OK for next week so I look forward to it :)

Is there going to be room on the grid for a reserve driver today? I don't have to work today and love the track/car combo. Let me know if I can race today:tup:

Fourth World Championship Race Twin Ring Motegi 50 Laps
18:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
19:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
19:30 UTC - Actual Race

All Guest drivers are welcome start grid looks not good today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back