Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season1/Thanks for this Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you are having a hardware problem, and most likely it's your blue ray player, found a forum way back stating the red light means hardware problem and the ps3 shuts off asap to prevent any further damage.
Yeah i thought it could be somthing like that, If that's the case its like a 75 dollar fix

And Monaco Sounds fun Immortal.

driverstablestocksuzuka.jpg

teamtablestocksuzuka.jpg

Endless, did you buy that PS3 brand new? And can prove it? I'm sure you can send it to Sony and they will do some thing but it would take a while. So don't give anyone money before checking that out

Yes IDK and NO .

Its near 5 years old and Ive been inside it so many times they wouldnt touch it.

If it is hardware like the blu ray it would hard to diagnose so im goona buy a SS since i can get one 250GB model for the same as a 160GB slim atm .

Endless-Wilso
Yes IDK and NO .

Its near 5 years old and Ive been inside it so many times they wouldnt touch it.

If it is hardware like the blu ray it would hard to diagnose so im goona buy a SS since i can get one 250GB model for the same as a 160GB slim atm .

Whats the SS? The even slimmer new one? That blu-ray would probably cost almost as much as a new one and you could trade that one for store credit towards another if you have any stores like that. Idk where you are but I have these GameStop store and most of the time they'll give me even more store credit when trading a system for a new one

Speed1221
I have the original sixty gig ps3.

Its an easy fix, blinking red light or blinking yellow light? had the same problem a year ago. took my computer to a repair shop and they fixed it,but after a month still had the problem. so after spending 200 hundred to get the fan replaced and whatever else they changed, so they say, it happened again three times. I got fed up and finally broke out my tools, took the ps3 apart, cleaned it, bought some arctic silver paste, applied it to cpu and gpu chip put it back togther, now going on three months with no problems. youtube has some great videos, i suggest you watch them first.

tools needed,
screwdriver
a good heat gun
flux
qtips
vacuum cleaner

if you have any questions let me know.

No. Vacuum will cause static and that is damaging. Look at what I posted. That is one of the best ways to clean the inside without causing harm to the system

Whats the SS? The even slimmer new one? That blu-ray would probably cost almost as much as a new one and you could trade that one for store credit towards another if you have any stores like that. Idk where you are but I have these GameStop store and most of the time they'll give me even more store credit when trading a system for a new one

Yes the SS Super Slim .
Im kinda attached to me old Fat so imma keep it and if look for Ps3 bluray drives on Amazon new parts can be bought for less than $100 even less than $50 I wish i knew that when i sent $180 sending mine back to sony in 2010 :dunce:

IMMORTALPILOT
I have test today in Monte Carlo its very difficult and very bad rear tyres there.

Yeah tell me about it, with a lot of corners and many breaking points, tire wear is gonna be a huge issue here, but also exciting to see when the drivers are pitting

Yeah tell me about it, with a lot of corners and many breaking points, tire wear is gonna be a huge issue here, but also exciting to see when the drivers are pitting

When you drive about cerbs very difficult and when you steer your back is very slippery.
F10 is always very difficult in Monte Carlo.

Yes the SS Super Slim .
Im kinda attached to me old Fat so imma keep it and if look for Ps3 bluray drives on Amazon new parts can be bought for less than $100 even less than $50 I wish i knew that when i sent $180 sending mine back to sony in 2010 :dunce:

oooo wow what a rip off

No. Vacuum will cause static and that is damaging. Look at what I posted. That is one of the best ways to clean the inside without causing harm to the system

The vacuum will only cause static if you get the engine close to any electronic devices in the system. I clean mine with a hand held of a full blown vacuum every month

Oops sorry for double. I hope I dont get bannned. My God

I have test today in Monte Carlo its very difficult and very bad rear tyres there.

i also did a test run and man i have alot of learning to do with this track. i think i hit every wall.

not the same Monte Carlo i remembered back playing gt4.

LordChopsington
UK
Don't know which team? Whichever one has a space
Controller

Thanks to Willie for telling me this existed 👍

Third World Championship Race Monte Carlo 60 Laps
18:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
19:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
19:30 UTC - Actual Race

when i joined this league, this was my first race at Monte Carlo, quickly realized i had a lot of work a head of me. i remeber crashing in the tunnell, towards the end, i remeber Mon was racing for fourth place when he crashed into me. it was horrible. the worst part about todays race, no tuning:nervous:.

1472-6681-3115-0600-6759 for anyone reading who wants to practice monaco

Last edited:
why dosent the game realize its Monaco and add more downforce and lower the gear ratios on stock cars? Like anyone will be anywhere near 190mp/h coming out the tunnel.

These Spec cars are alot tuffer than the tuned version's which is odd but for good reason.

Plus today was probably the first race i've done in near 2 weeks so not so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back