Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season1/Thanks for this Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Guys iam very disappointed to you WC Drivers.:grumpy:
Its a WC with prizes and you dont drive.
What happend to Dahlzi and Wilso.
Next Race when we are only 7 Drivers we must potsone

IMMORTALPILOT
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/dscf1090n.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/dscf1095d.jpg/

Hey Guys iam very disappointed to you WC Drivers.:grumpy:
Its a WC with prizes and you dont drive.
What happend to Dahlzi and Wilso.
Next Race when we are only 7 Drivers we must potsone

We started 13 drivers, but after 15 laps or something, we where down to just 7 :(

I spinned a lot during the first laps, but kept going, cause its a long race that lasted over 1 hour, and with 45 laps everything can happen.

Hope there will be more drivers who finish at next week race :)

There should be a 10 min race finish delay so we all could get a time haha

racecalendarstock.jpg

Added willie :sly:
driverandteamsstock.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry about last night, had to work... needed the money!
normally do fridays, hope I can race monaco next week!!

hi IMMORTALPILOT your frend's list is full on psn lol. ill put my detail's on coz i would like to join this league defo. psn: s1ck_as5a5sin_87 , nat: England , team: any , wheel: g27. thanks

We started 13 drivers, but after 15 laps or something, we where down to just 7 :(

I spinned a lot during the first laps, but kept going, cause its a long race that lasted over 1 hour, and with 45 laps everything can happen.

Hope there will be more drivers who finish at next week race :)

There should be a 10 min race finish delay so we all could get a time haha

6 drivers rage quit or got DCed? I can understand a few rage quits but 6? Not cool.

hi IMMORTALPILOT your frend's list is full on psn lol. ill put my detail's on coz i would like to join this league defo. psn: s1ck_as5a5sin_87 , nat: England , team: any , wheel: g27. thanks

Ok i add you later on psn and we see in which team you can drive then.

I have to use a fan right next to my PS3 at ALL TIMES its on so it doesn't overheat. Plus an open space. Yet I still freeze.

I have the original sixty gig ps3.

Its an easy fix, blinking red light or blinking yellow light? had the same problem a year ago. took my computer to a repair shop and they fixed it,but after a month still had the problem. so after spending 200 hundred to get the fan replaced and whatever else they changed, so they say, it happened again three times. I got fed up and finally broke out my tools, took the ps3 apart, cleaned it, bought some arctic silver paste, applied it to cpu and gpu chip put it back togther, now going on three months with no problems. youtube has some great videos, i suggest you watch them first.

tools needed,
screwdriver
a good heat gun
flux
qtips
vacuum cleaner

if you have any questions let me know.

I have the original sixty gig ps3.

Its an easy fix, blinking red light or blinking yellow light? had the same problem a year ago. took my computer to a repair shop and they fixed it,but after a month still had the problem. so after spending 200 hundred to get the fan replaced and whatever else they changed, so they say, it happened again three times. I got fed up and finally broke out my tools, took the ps3 apart, cleaned it, bought some arctic silver paste, applied it to cpu and gpu chip put it back togther, now going on three months with no problems. youtube has some great videos, i suggest you watch them first.

tools needed,
screwdriver
a good heat gun
flux
qtips
vacuum cleaner

if you have any questions let me know.
yup. Had same problem. Just youtube YLOD PS3 and see how its done and whats needed. Unfortunately it will last about 3 months then it will happen again. I think its a conspiracy between Sony and PD as ALL the people that had this issue were either playing GT5 or running endurance races or remote races.

Last edited:
Its the blinking red light as of yet and its been going on since Febuary this year.
Ive replaced and actually added more Artic silver 5 already Plus the outboard fan ive been using . Since March ive had a thread in GTP already and GT5 was the only game that i could endlessly play with with no problens and finally GT5 is becoming to much for it and it started with MW3 after just 5 minutes it would shut off so by june FPS where out of the question.

I didn't know that was possible

Lastnight i got about 4-5 hours of GT5 before the system shut off.
But with online traffic it might be less :nervous:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=244979

Last edited:
Endless-Wilso
Its the blinking red light as of yet and its been going on since Febuary this year.
Ive replaced and actually added more Artic silver 5 already Plus the outboard fan ive been using . Since March ive had a thread in GTP already and GT5 was the only game that i could endlessly play with with no problens and finally GT5 is becoming to much for it and it started with MW3 after just 5 minutes it would shut off so by june FPS where out of the question.

Click that link again I wrote a useful tips for your ps3. Hope that will help you.

Here's a copy for you.

Try this if you don't want to take apart your PS3 (which will void warranty/you could mess something up if you don't know what you are doing)

KEEPING PS3 CLEAN OF DUST
(you could use this to cool your system off by repeating this)
This will not hurt your PS3 at all trust me I do it to mine because it really does keep it clean

Fat model PS3s
1. Take any USBs flash drives and disc out of the ps3 then turn the ps3 off.
2.Then flip power switch on the back
3. Then hold your finger on the EJECT button and while holding your finger on the eject button flip the power switch.

On a slim model PS3.
1. Take your USBs and disc out of the ps3 and turn it off.
2. Then unplug the cord.
3. Then press and hold the eject button down and plug it back in while holding your finger on that button.

4. (last step for both PS3s)
The fan will review really high for about 30 seconds and the system may beep a couple times (i have a fat model and it does it should on the slim but i am not sure) after the fan stops flip the switch on the back of the ps3 (fat model) or unplug and plug ps3 back in (slim model) then turn system on like normal

wilson, how long does it run before it shuts off?

Does it happen sometimes right after you start using the ps3?

Never when i first start it no and when it shuts off its at random times.
When i had BF3 in back in late june'ish i'd start it up and after a minute or 3 of being in the menu's it'll shut off so ill go back and do it again and then ill find myself playing for an hour before it does it again. now It wont stay on for BF3 for more than 10 minutes and now GT5 has acted up finally after like 8 months.

Never when i first start it no and when it shuts off its at random times.
When i had BF3 in back in late june'ish i'd start it up and after a minute or 3 of being in the menu's it'll shut off so ill go back and do it again and then ill find myself playing for an hour before it does it again. now It wont stay on for BF3 for more than 10 minutes and now GT5 has acted up finally after like 8 months.

you are having a hardware problem, and most likely it's your blue ray player, found a forum way back stating the red light means hardware problem and the ps3 shuts off asap to prevent any further damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back