Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season1/Thanks for this Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First World Championship Race Nürburgring GP/F 45 Laps
18:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
19:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
19:30 UTC - Actual Race

looking forward to a normal race tonight ... back as GTP_JB now! hope its a decent turnout

racecalendarstock.jpg

Last edited:

Hey i hope you got my message a while back about things I had to do that i wasn't going to be able to make it for the first couple races.
I will hopefully be able to make it next weekend if I can. You still have that spot open right?

Hey i hope you got my message a while back about things I had to do that i wasn't going to be able to make it for the first couple races.
I will hopefully be able to make it next weekend if I can. You still have that spot open right?

I dont have got a message from you.
But when you drive then you can stay in Team Lotus.

IMMORTALPILOT
I dont have got a message from you.
But when you drive then you can stay in Team Lotus.

Ok must had sent it to the wrong person I guess sorry about that. Well if you want send a friend request to FULL-THROTTLE313. I don't use the account that shows up on GTP says it is my psn I'd anymore

Ok must had sent it to the wrong person I guess sorry about that. Well if you want send a friend request to FULL-THROTTLE313. I don't use the account that shows up on GTP says it is my psn I'd anymore

ah ok i was wondering because i have send to your other Account friend request and you dont have accept i send then to FULL-THROTTLE313 FR

IMMORTALPILOT
ah ok i was wondering because i have send to your other Account friend request and you dont have accept i send then to FULL-THROTTLE313 FR

No problem bro yeah i only use that account for duplicating tickets and paints and cars

Is it to late to join this championship ?

I only got a DS3, and i don't have much experience driving without ABS, but this could be a good way to learn it & also learn how to drive one of the best looking cars in GT5 :)

Is it to late to join this championship ?

I only got a DS3, and i don't have much experience driving without ABS, but this could be a good way to learn it & also learn how to drive one of the best looking cars in GT5 :)

Good to see you back m8.
Yes sure you can drive.
You are in ATI Management is this ok for you??

IMMORTALPILOT
Good to see you back m8.
Yes sure you can drive.
You are in ATI Management is this ok for you??

Hey m8, yes ATI Management is cool by me :)

Now i will go figure out the best brake balance, to deal with the no ABS hehe

Any suggestion would be appreciated

Cool m8 i add you later.
For me is 5/5 100% the best but i think DS3 Drivers maybe 5/4

Cool so now I got a team, IMMORTAL?

At Indy I had my brake balance at 2-0. Maybe it was too much but it was comfortable for now.

Allright just to make it official

Psn : williebaby28
Nationality : Denmark
Team : ATI Management 👍
Controller : DS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back