Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season1/Thanks for this Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, I can drive the race today if you have space for me :)

if there is still a spot in any team, you can sign me up. I think I will be able to drive some stock racing this season

hey, I can drive the race today if you have space for me :)

if there is still a spot in any team, you can sign me up. I think I will be able to drive some stock racing this season

Ok Dahlzi sure you can drive .
We can put you in Team Lotus ok?

Oh Jesus! I forgot about this! Watching a recording of F1 qualifying and then I zoned out when Vettel led the time sheets, damn! Sorry guys...

Really sorry guys.
Race potsopne to next week.
Was not possible to drive.
Next week same track to same time.

We were gonna do a rolling start but there was no need once we all had our grid positions. I got DC'd a few seconds after Dahlzi. Looks like we'll have to re-do the race.

EDIT- yes IMMORTAL it was your fault that the GT5 servers were acting up :lol: so you should be sorry.

now im happy, really didnt want to miss first season race! yeah art I just thought there would of been a speed limit for first lap. Thats why I didnt know what was going on! haha its all good now

:lol: team mate, apologies if i came on as harsh when i saidif u couldn't remember your grid position you would need to go at ghe back. I was grumpy, had no beer and wantee to get it over and done with people asking what position they qualified.

It's this new update that's bringing these disconnections. Ever noticed that since the new update we've had so much more disconnections? I've noticed it online, and in other leagues as well.

:lol: team mate, apologies if i came on as harsh when i saidif u couldn't remember your grid position you would need to go at ghe back. I was grumpy, had no beer and wantee to get it over and done with people asking what position they qualified.

no probs mate, i agree'd with what you said tbh! the difference between me and you was i had beer so memory of starting position was a bit dazed! lol, oh well glad we can do it again :)

When you guys like we can change the q start one hour later.
Is that better for you guys?

no probs mate, i agree'd with what you said tbh! the difference between me and you was i had beer so memory of starting position was a bit dazed! lol, oh well glad we can do it again :)
That is an utter lie, i think i have more alcoholic drinks during a race than anyone in this league :D :cheers:

Calendar is fixed now Guys

racecalendarstock.jpg

That is an utter lie, i think i have more alcoholic drinks during a race than anyone in this league :D :cheers:

ha... drink doesn't do me so good when racing! dont mind a good old smoke though!:dopey:

saying that, it doesn't stop me:):cheers:

Hey IMMORTAL are you guys trying formation laps with a standing start or a rolling start? I think the former would be a nice addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back