Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season1/Thanks for this Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in this. I am currently asking a couple friends if they want to team up with me. Waiting on them to respond back. Can i still sign up when I hear back from them might be a day or two?

I am interested in this. I am currently asking a couple friends if they want to team up with me. Waiting on them to respond back. Can i still sign up when I hear back from them might be a day or two?

Welcome ORPHAN-THIRTY7 in the moment i see maybe 2 spaces open.
I think in Red Bull Racing one and in Team Lotus also.
From which Country you come?
And which wheel you drive??

IMMORTALPILOT
Welcome ORPHAN-THIRTY7 in the moment i see maybe 2 spaces open.
I think in Red Bull Racing one and in Team Lotus also.
From which Country you come?
And which wheel you drive??

America

I use the DFGT

racecalendarstock.jpg

Last edited:
are you sure i have say SSR5 is Japan because i never have thought its a real city.

I Remember hearing its in Seattle Washinton back in GT4.

But some seem too think its in Japan so i guess no one knows .

I could search the forums or start a thread if need be.

I'm sure its in Japan, when you watch the Ending Movie, you can see some of it and the road signs are in Japanese too.

pls prepare yourself for a 30 lap practise race....xman is there!
This will be a good training for Saturday!!

Starting within 15 mins!!!

ArtMannn
I'm sure its in Japan, when you watch the Ending Movie, you can see some of it and the road signs are in Japanese too.

Not the exact same as the track but very similar places.

Another movie that has parts of SSR5 in it is fast and the furious tokoyo drift. When he is just getting the hang of drifting in the Evo. You see him drift a huge wide turn and you can see a part of SSR7 (the bridge) in the background. In real life all of those highways connect. If you notice on a parts of SSR5 you can see those light polls out in the middle of nowhere. You see the same on SSR7. I just don't know why they didn't make a cool free roam like highway based there. That would be cool.

By the way i am sorry to cancel my spot. I won't be able to make it. Sucks i have been practicing a lot but I won't have the time.
I might join next season because i do love the way you guys have the events setup far as rules and regulations. Hard to find people who race good clean pure driver skill style. Anyone can beat you with a tune but driving the same car with the same tune and beating someone is real skill in my book. Well sorry i won't be able to participate. Good luck to everyone though

TRying to get a proper PC for iracing. I have a real very good contact and if there is somebody interested............costs much below 700 Euro and shipment also to other countries and a real brandnew with 6x3.2Ghz + RAM8GB + grafic card nvidia geforce gtx 560 HAMMER PC.
If interested pls contact me!

pls prepare yourself for a 30 lap practise race....xman is there!
This will be a good training for Saturday!!

Starting within 15 mins!!!

Yeah i Guess.

And SSR5 is japanese the large rock wall to your right after the tunnel is a dead give away.

Endless-Wilso
Yeah i Guess.

And SSR5 is japanese the large rock wall to your right after the tunnel is a dead give away.

Yep did you read the first part of my last post?

Good to know thats japan.
Good to see you here Nissman i hope you can join us very sonn.

Here Driver Update guys.

driverandteamsstock.jpg

back online but internet im using is my neighbours and signal is very low therefore i might not be able to race, i will try tomorrow, what is race time tomorrow?

Here Guys thats correct tomorrow.
19:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
19:30 UTC - Actual Race

Race is in Nürburgring GP/F

So this is the stock race thread correct? I will be around for the race for once, is it okay if I join?

Nurb Gp/F?

I'm sending myself a stock F10 right now

First World Championship Race Nürburgring GP/F 45 Laps
18:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
19:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
19:30 UTC - Actual Race

Yes sure Hugo you can drive

Ive arranged with immortal to switch from gtp_jb to bob12marley because i'm halfway through lemans 24 hr on jb! like I said before my internet is very low signal because its my neighbours so we will see how I look tonight!

GTP_jb IS CHANGING TO bob12marley

Im so sorry to say this with such short notice, but i won't be able to race in the league, i have been trying to sort out times where i can be free, and unfortunately i won't be free for race times, sorry.

If i can get things changed i will let you know, but you should make my space available for someone else. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back