Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season1/Thanks for this Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Room CLOSED

So far after about 40 laps of back 2 back high fuel 1st stint runs .
I could only 1:00.3 and theres more unersteer and lock ups too so more tire ware.

:nervous:

Just .07 off with Mediums in the rear :lol:
This all with no ABS so i'll have a go with it on to see the diffrence.
Just + .152 with ABS

Last edited:
SSR5 was a bloody nightmare for the setup league. I'm not going near that track ever again in F1 cars.

SSR5 was a bloody nightmare for the setup league. I'm not going near that track ever again in F1 cars.

Ok, that's it, I have to give this track a shot tonight. The comments about it being ridiculously hard are too widespread to ignore.

What's so bad about it?! Personally I think Laguna is the toughest one I've ever tried, that track is just not made for F1. Well, that and kart space... :lol:

You can't look in the rearview mirror otherwise you'll make a mistake. Backmarkers in the race couldn't do that, so you had to pass on the straights to make sure you didn't get hit. I got hit at least 3 times while trying to pull away from Art by backmarkers, and it cost me the position. It's not a track for F1, it's a track for street cars. It was hell in the setup league, without tunes, it may as well be S1 Tokyo.

You can't look in the rearview mirror otherwise you'll make a mistake. Backmarkers in the race couldn't do that, so you had to pass on the straights to make sure you didn't get hit. I got hit at least 3 times while trying to pull away from Art by backmarkers, and it cost me the position. It's not a track for F1, it's a track for street cars. It was hell in the setup league, without tunes, it may as well be S1 Tokyo.

Even in the bumper cam you can't quickly glance up into the mirror? I guess I can see that, in an F1 car it would be an onslaught of turns each one setting up for the other with no break. Like someone took the s turn section from suzuka and made an entire track out of turns like that. If you're on later let's do some racing, I'll probably be on in a couple hours fam. Definitely want to give it a try just to experience!

SSR5 is now one of my favorite track for F10 Cars.
Amazing track with setup F10 or STOCK f10.
For me its not difficult.
You must drive a bit careful.

SSR5 is one of the best tracks in the game. I love that middle bit of the track. So swoopy and bendy. It's far better a track, than say Madrid or Indy Road.

Other tracks I wouldnt mind giving a go with you lot are
Cape Ring - Fast corners and slow corners round a long track. And that Corkscrew section. So nice.

High Speed Ring Reverse - A simple track. Would make for great slipstreaming battles.

Any User Made Track - Well you never know what you're gunna get.

Tokyo Reverse - Another track with high speed corners. Love that right hand bend that curves around 180 degrees.

any spaces left in this one ??

PSN: GTP_Twissy
Nationality: British
Team: Any
Controller G27

any spaces left in this one ??

PSN: GTP_Twissy
Nationality: British
Team: Any
Controller G27

Welcome here m8.
Yes you can drive in Red Bull Racing Team.
I have a F10 without chassi rigidty but the F10 is not possible to send.
You guys have maybe the F10Ticket for Twissy.

Welcome here m8.
Yes you can drive in Red Bull Racing Team.
I have a F10 without chassi rigidty but the F10 is not possible to send.
You guys have maybe the F10Ticket for Twissy.

Yup, just curious if anyone would be willing to send me a F1 ticket ? can you even get those ? My F10 has chassis rigidity and I have only 1 million credits. Havent been on for a while and my login bonus is crap, so it would take my yonks to grind up to 20 mill.

Cheers

driverandteamsstock.jpg

Yup, just curious if anyone would be willing to send me a F1 ticket ? can you even get those ? My F10 has chassis rigidity and I have only 1 million credits. Havent been on for a while and my login bonus is crap, so it would take my yonks to grind up to 20 mill.

Cheers
F'10 is only 10Million so you only have to grind half as much :lol:

Add me and i'll send you a level 24 ticket, hell i can even send you 2 as i've duplicated mine like 10 times :D

F'10 is only 10Million so you only have to grind half as much :lol:

Add me and i'll send you a level 24 ticket, hell i can even send you 2 as i've duplicated mine like 10 times :D

ah kewl, yup I'll add ya now... then onto watch Utd!

Edit: Too many friends on ya list!

Oscar 21 year old Brazilian. 2 shots on target, 2 goals in 2 minutes. Bring it on Barcelona :D

I'll be on after the match IMMORTAL, in an hour or so.

I come now for setup practise in Laguna.
Join guys.

:lol: I can't believe you guys are going to try a stock race at Laguna...

Not sure why I'm so amused by it but I can't wait to see the replay from this disaster waiting to happen. :crazy:

Edit: The OP shows SSR5, maybe I misunderstood.

TwistedMetal

Cheers

I have a ticket twissy it's level 20 or something, u have to keep trying but it gets u the f1 car, I'll send it tomorrow

Looks like artman already sent u one.

You are the :crazy: one, its for tuned F'10 like IMMORTAL said :lol: not that it makes ANY difference m8. I wouldn't call you :crazy: if you were still in the league :D

Rub it in! I'm living vicariously, working on my resume again today and just booked an insanely expensive flight with money I don't have to my brother's wedding in LA. I'm envious of you guys, wish I could play!

If anyone is independently wealthy and wants to give me a few hundred grand I'm down for both seasons :sly:

Sorry couldn't make practice today, was competing in another race. Immortal I'm going to be moving house over the weekend and I will have to sort out my internet... don't know how long it will take so I'm going to be absent for a while, shame as ive just seen that twissys joined and would of enjoyed a good race this weekend:(
I don't know wether you could get a guest driver artmann for f1 magic? and did you know it says you are female on your gtplanet profile?:)

twissy .. are you doing the f1 tuned season aswell?

Last edited:
I hope you can make it jb.
Twissy is in Red Bull Racing Team and ArtMannn in F1 Magic.
Female where? iam male karting pilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back