Ferrari F1 World Championship/ Big Prizes sponsored by NGEnergizer

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 1,320 comments
  • 73,923 views

On which day should our race take place

  • Thursday 9 pm gmt start q

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Sunday 9 pm gmt start q

    Votes: 28 75.7%

  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so im about to practice right now... So 1.07 Im so slow right now then cause I ran a 1.10 as my fastest so a lil work is ahead of me hhhmmmm..
 
I have't run a F10 here for long time so well see what I can do.

I just happend know what times are here
As a sneak peak your last sector time will tell you full lap time ,
a 1:00 is a 1:10 And a :59.8 or lower is a 1:09 and so on.
Id say a 1:05 is possable

Turn 6 take's a bit to learn the right line but when you do you can make up .250th
 
Last edited:
I never run here for some reason, so if you want to join me we can do some practice man..
 
I never run here for some reason, so if you want to join me we can do some practice man..

Maybe tomorrw ill be practising a bit later but right now IMMORTAL want's his race recap so i gotta git that done.
 
Guys should we are make Visible Damage: Off we have it on.
You mean it make maybe lags??
 
i always turn it off cause of lag
 
Id like it off .

theres a possability it can add to lag/

Damage on/off impacts lag? If anything improves lag, I say go for it. The damage modeling is so bs anyway.
 
Ok then we drive now with Visible Damage: Off
 
Always keep it off to help with lag.
 
German GP Recap!!

Not much excitement but a few noteworthy area's

Lap two Chatty and Toolo have an ood crash and send each other to the gravel.?
NrburgringGP_F.jpg

Lap 2 Zeebot overtake's Leyba
NrburgringGP_F_1.jpg

After 10 laps Immortal finally gets Gangsta back for first
NrburgringGP_F_2.jpg

Also lap 10 Chatty passes Toolo
NrburgringGP_F_3.jpg

Lap 14 lapped Leyba spins coliding with Art trying to get past.
NrburgringGP_F_4.jpg

Lap 17 Art's pit comes to late as he has to loose 1st and 2nd to Immortal and Gangsta
NrburgringGP_F_5.jpg

Stuggling on medium's I visit the gravel letting Toolo by
NrburgringGP_F_6.jpg
 
Very good work Wilso that looks very good.
 
Good practise Guys my best was a 1.06.22 with full tank.
Good news Dufy is now in team Monster Energy Ferrari and Drastics join us also this Sunday.
I have ask LARSON but he dont like f10.
 
Look's like i guessed right with that 1:06 and dahm near a 1:05 good work .
 
Had some online practice with joe and leyba aswell as with chatti a day earlier .

Im pretty close to a 1:08 and so is joe so this is looking to be a great race.
 
Heavy i see many drivers in the 1.08 that should be are very close.
 
My tire wear is awesome at this track. We did a 12 lap race and I had 90% tire left.
 
Guys i drive tomorrow with fast GTP Guys practise with the nissan 350 z car for the Academy i say you guys when we drive.
I really hate this slow cars and then this **** sport hard tyres.
 
Who are you testing with and what time? You should try to test with some of the guys from PURE series.
 
i drive with GTP_Tidgney and nMd_pRo and GTP_Dessy.
 
Out at an event for my son. Well, if todays race is late starting like it has every week I will make, but looks like I will miss my top track.
 
Eight World Championship Race in the Calendar: Sunday April 29
21:00 UTC - Quali Start
21:30 UTC - Race Start
Indianapolis Road Circuit
​

We can wait 30 minutes Joe is that ok for you??
 
I'm not going to be able to make it today either. I have an event for work tonight that starts before the race would be over.
 
It is looking better for getting back in time...I'm rushing back.
 
Ok cool Joe.
Thats sad pota we need fast drivers like you in the race.
 
Doing 1:12's on controller, i see that helicopter flying away over the Atlantic, if i get my wheel back sometime next week it might just make a U-Turn back to Europe depending on how many points i can salvage tonight.
 
Ok cool Joe.
Thats sad pota we need fast drivers like you in the race.

I should be racing today, but showing up a little after the hour.
 
ArtMann iam sure that you make 2 or 3 in the Championship.
Guys practise lobby is open.
 
But i wanted to be 1st LMFAO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back