Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, who would wanna watch rubbish European Soccer like the Champions League, Premier Leage and La Liga over good old American Football :sly:

Not me... One word sums up Euro football, "gooooaaaaaaaalllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Its been 34 days, 10 hours, 21 minutes, 34 seconds since....."goooooooooaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Euro football is dirty as hell too. They even take blood transfusions before games. :sly: They dont have the advanced anti doping that the NFL has.... :sly:

I was too far back from you Tool, plus out of the points. So I pitted and watched F1 highlights on BBC. Hate that track. Car felt worse after my first pit stop, or maybe it was the crappy driver. Here's to never having to play that track ever again.

How about the dwindling participation from the start to the end of the Madrid race? I was very bummed that gazzi and shakunee bolted, they were the closest competition I had; given that ghskilla almost lapped me and was only one position up.

I am agree, to bad that people just drop out. personally I hope that Gazziboy would finish the race. So Ares team could take some points ekstra.

I was too far back from you Tool, plus out of the points. So I pitted and watched F1 highlights on BBC. Hate that track. Car felt worse after my first pit stop, or maybe it was the crappy driver. Here's to never having to play that track ever again.

Weird, cause that's my favorite track. ;)

I am agree, to bad that people just drop out. personally I hope that Gazziboy would finish the race. So Ares team could take some points ekstra.

OK, nevermind it was a good thing he dropped out. Gave Team Lotus a little more cushion for 2nd. :sly:

I thought you were much closer to me than that. Must have had a crash or something. Not sure what happened to Shakunee either, but he was also on a different strategy. I wanted to see how mine played out in comparison.

Hope you enjoyed the USGP yesterday Art, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Seriously though, it was an amazing race. BTW American football is amazing and while I don't watch NASCAR because ovals are boring to drive in GT5, no less watch, I will say watching and racing NASCAR on street tracks is fing amazing.

I love racing against GT or highly tuned sports cars and destroying them with NASCARs in GT5. Like the ZR1 vs GTR thing we did last week (where the ZR1 lost one race all night) if someone wants to try to beat me in one of my NASCARs I'm game. A NASCAR is faster than most tuner and race cars in the game if you can tame the beast... if anyone would like a demonstration vs your best I'm happy to provide one. :sly: There's no replacement for displacement, just need a good driver to get the power down!

Gazzi, I know you was struggling at Madrid. but If you want to, you can drive with my setup for Motegi. we are team mates and need points. I am going to test much this week. I hope it may can help you :)

OK, nevermind it gave Team Lotus a little more cushion for 2nd. :sly:

I like that, and toolo you can also use my setup for Mote... Joke! you're quick enough:D Go Lotus!

I thought the CoTa was an awesome race. That first sector is quite a sight, especially from the helicopter pilot's view, he was so close to the action. Looking forward to the finale in Brazil!

I like that, and toolo you can also use my setup for Mote... Joke! you're quick enough:D Go Lotus!

I thought the CoTa was an awesome race. That first sector is quite a sight, especially from the helicopter pilot's view, he was so close to the action. Looking forward to the finale in Brazil!

Let me remind you that P5 (I was P6) almost lapped me at Madrid. I didn't have any crashes, therefore you guys were a pinch less than 1s per lap faster than me. So I'm not sure about this "you're quick enough". Ironically, I went to a stock setup on suspension, and felt in control more than during Thursday's practice. But setup pointers are always welcome. I'm not handling the new physics so well, especially at a real track. And how you guys stretch out your tires while going fast is beyond me.

Wouldn't it be awesome to have COTA in GT5. That hill is crazy. I thought Eau Rouge/Radillon was steep.

Circuito_de_Madrid.jpg
[/url]

click picture for superb quality

Circuito_de_Madrid.jpg
[/url]

click picture for superb quality

Seeing all those red Ferraris reminds me how bad we need to start a Formula GT league. We could have some proper team colors (with enough lvl 24 tickets), and the photos/video would clearly show who is who. OK, there is a distinct handling difference between the F10 and FGT, but we can handle it.

toolo4sno
Seeing all those red Ferraris reminds me how bad we need to start a Formula GT league. We could have some proper team colors (with enough lvl 24 tickets), and the photos/video would clearly show who is who. OK, there is a distinct handling difference between the F10 and FGT, but we can handle it.

Seeing all the beautiful red Ferraris makes you want to race an ugly and even more hideously handling... thing?

All red looks awesome its Ferrarari design.

The guys in the time trial are incredible girls driving with the joke Active Steering thats no driving.

All red looks awesome its Ferrarari design.

The guys in the time trial are incredible girls driving with the joke Active Steering thats no driving.

what time trial? the current one in the Seasonal Events?
I wish PD or whoever would make it so that the cars are tune prohibited in the time trials

The guy at 1st place has no aids besides ABS 2. You know what to do ;)

Its on the GT5 hompage.
Look in the GT5 game in the menu then you see he use Active Steering strong.
He can put 150 kg ballast and make more HP for it,.
With Active Steering you dont spin.
Without Active Steering you spin with this heavy weight.
Iam to slow on the straight i cant get this world record because this girl:mad:

Seeing all the beautiful red Ferraris makes you want to race an ugly and even more hideously handling... thing?

In a word, yes.

If we could get 10-13 drivers to get thru 2/3 GP length races and not be all tangled up at the end; it would be a beautiful thing. Not highly likely, but me likey.

There are three open wheel cars in this game. It's the best we get. I just pretend they are high HP lowish DF F1 cars from the 80s-90s.

Last edited:
In a word, yes.

I think that using the same car allows for our different drivers to stand out more. It really allows me to notice the different driver helmets - AKA Immortal's Green helmet or my Red helmet. The ugly standard textures aren't really fun to take pictures of, and with them being standard, I wouldn't be able to take close-ups as well.

Well I had a few races today with the F10 online same room settings as our room and i guess i didnt really test the 2.09 physics well enoff last time because i found the tuned F10 to be a bit hard to get a handle on.
It's like someone said b4 that the rear of car seems to go without as much of a warning and the brake bias seems to affect the car alot more than it did b4 even with abs on.
I didnt notice any of this because ive only put any good amount of time in with the spec car.
Gonna have to work on tunning all over again.

Hope you enjoyed the USGP yesterday Art, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Seriously though, it was an amazing race. BTW American football is amazing and while I don't watch NASCAR because ovals are boring to drive in GT5, no less watch, I will say watching and racing NASCAR on street tracks is fing amazing.

I love racing against GT or highly tuned sports cars and destroying them with NASCARs in GT5. Like the ZR1 vs GTR thing we did last week (where the ZR1 lost one race all night) if someone wants to try to beat me in one of my NASCARs I'm game. A NASCAR is faster than most tuner and race cars in the game if you can tame the beast... if anyone would like a demonstration vs your best I'm happy to provide one. :sly: There's no replacement for displacement, just need a good driver to get the power down!

Ok, I'll take some of that action.

I'm calling you out...

You, your NASCAR, me and my Tuner:
Trail Mountain
December 1st, 2012, 00:30EST
14 laps
No restrictions
No Aids, ABS=1
Tyre wear: Normal
Grip: Real
Damage: Heavy
Slip: Weak

On the Line: Birthday Ticket

Further communication by PM

Good Luck!

Its on the GT5 hompage.
Look in the GT5 game in the menu then you see he use Active Steering strong.
He can put 150 kg ballast and make more HP for it,.
With Active Steering you dont spin.
Without Active Steering you spin with this heavy weight.
Iam to slow on the straight i cant get this world record because this girl:mad:

Immortal, maybe you should climb into the 21st century and cut out the gender based slurs. You use girl as a derogatory word. 👎 This is your warning.

Immortal, maybe you should climb into the 21st century and cut out the gender based slurs. You use girl as a derogatory word. 👎 This is your warning.

How was he doing that? He wasn't saying anything BECAUSE it was a girl. He was just saying it was a girl. I didn't get anything derogatory out of that.

You need to erase that junk of a post.

Last edited:
Immortal what are you doing in qualifying about the fuel burn rate. "very fast" or whatever would simulate running a quick lap on low fuel.

How was he doing that? He wasn't saying anything BECAUSE it was a girl. He was just saying it was a girl. I didn't get anything derogatory out of that.

You need to erase that junk of a post.

I will erase nothing. Immortal used "he" several times in the previous sentences and only used "girl" to describe what he thought of the choice to use aids with a mad emoticon. Report my post if you feel it needs removal and another mod will take an objective look at it. Or immortal can just stop using girl in that way and pick a more suitable word and move on with less offensive language.

I will erase nothing. Immortal used "he" several times in the previous sentences and only used "girl" to describe what he thought of the choice to use aids with a mad emoticon. Report my post if you feel it needs removal and another mod will take an objective look at it. Or immortal can just stop using girl in that way and pick a more suitable word and move on with less offensive language.

With all due respect, it's clear that Immortal's first language is obviously not English so he might not have had the best choice of words to use. He could easily have found a word to describe him in German, but sticking to the rules, I believe that he tried to find a word to describe the driver but couldn't, so instead he resorted to having to use the word "girl" because anyone with a basic knowledge of English would know that some people would describe others that way if they feel that others are cowardly, etc.

No it isn't right, but I believe that it was another language issue, with Immortal not finding the right word to use, so it was an unknown mistake.

Rich S
Immortal what are you doing in qualifying about the fuel burn rate. "very fast" or whatever would simulate running a quick lap on low fuel.

That would be cool but so much time would be wasted changing tires and they would go away easily late in the lap. We might get 1 or 2 hot laps in though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back