Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its off topic but I saw this and thought it was cool. This guy went faster IRL then some people like leyba08 can go in GT5. :sly:

Most of them don't do F1 and as you know F1 is a different animal. I have tried to recruit them before. It is a good place to practice SPEC on street tires if anyone is interested. Some cars can be slow but difficult to drive. Very organized and there is a complaint / penalty system for contact and poor racecraft like blocking, dive bombing, unsafe reentry, and stuff like that.

Check out the SNAIL Online Rules.

Wish I could joined you guys for the practice race. I had to get some bud =)

Dang priorities.

Not a bad lap i think though if Alonso got in he could do near a 1:03 .

Dang straight I could. Ohh, you mean the real Alonso.:dopey:

I know its off topic but I saw this and thought it was cool. This guy went faster IRL then some people like leyba08 can go in GT5. :sly:

Picking on poor Leyba.

What Ferrari was that in the video? Don't recall it saying.

FYI, the Monza race should be up on Youtube late tonight, early tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thinking of doing some GT5 racing later tonight, who's down?

Really want to do some stock or at least same pp GTR vs Corvette races on stock tires, or close to stock. Got into a discussion about which was faster the GTR or the ZR1 stock, I think the ZR1 on most tracks with a good driver, want to test it out.

You can race godzilla with all the gizmos, I'll use pure american muscle with no traction control. Should be challenging.

I'm thinking in 3-4 hours from now, maybe more depending on what works best for you guys... let me know!

Do you think you could do Indy? Bah, I'm sorry, I'm asking for too much. I'm sure there were more exciting races.

Yeah, I imagine you'd want your podium up there. We'll see.

I got 4th :D. If I really wanted a video it'd have to be Madrid Season 2, but that's too much to ask, so I'll stick with my cleanest race of season 3. Plus, the battles were pretty interesting.

Last edited:
I got 4th :D. If I really wanted a video it'd have to be Madrid Season 2, but that's too much to ask, so I'll stick with my cleanest race of season 3. Plus, the battles were pretty interesting.

Ohh, I think the official race point sheet is wrong then. Crap that means Dahlzi gets more points. Or is there a penalty I'm not accounting for? Immortal, Artmannn check it out please.

Currently on the spreadsheet, the Season 3 Indy Race, ghskilla has 15 points and Dahlzi has 12.

Ohh, I think the official race point sheet is wrong then. Crap that means Dahlzi gets more points. Or is there a penalty I'm not accounting for? Immortal, Artmannn check it out please.

Currently on the spreadsheet, the Season 3 Indy Race, ghskilla has 15 points and Dahlzi has 12.

There was a penalty for Dahlzi there.

Great race edit, toolo:tup: It showed just how close some of the battles in the race were, especially in the first stint, and in the last how IMMORTAL was closing that 14 second gap down:cool: First win for Lotus:D

Also that was a quick turnaround, good job!

Yes great video alonso.
Guys next Season we drive reverse tracks.

That means.

SSR5
Madrid
Maybe tokyo

Then we drive like in new tracks.

Yes great video alonso.
Guys next Season we drive reverse tracks.

That means.

SSR5
Madrid
Maybe tokyo

Then we drive like in new tracks.

Since you brought up the next season calendar; I want to have a serious conversation about La Sarthe. Let's face it; it's the only track that doesn't really belong on an F1 calendar. I don't have problem with it for pre-season, but not for points. Especially if you are thinking of adding Tokyo again. Even another GT original track would be more appropriate than La Sarthe. Maybe a Deep Forest or Trail Mountain. Now, let's discuss.

Well, reverse tracks sound awesome. Personally I would prefer Trial Mountain, it has a good flow to it and has the potential to be a fun race. I also wouldn't mind racing around Laguna Seca again and I'm sure that if everyone practices enough they wouldn't mind either:D

Well, reverse tracks sound awesome. Personally I would prefer Trial Mountain, it has a good flow to it and has the potential to be a fun race. I also wouldn't mind racing around Laguna Seca again and I'm sure that if everyone practices enough they wouldn't mind either:D

Well, I'd love to see Laguna again, but Immortal wasn't fond of the driver drop off from preseason. I'm just saying that La Sarthe, while a great track, isn't quite appropriate for an F1 season.

Not Madrid reverse that one's the worst.

I understand about Le sarthe its kinda boring because its such a long track.
Laguna i would'nt mind having a crack at again and Tokyo i really liked.
I know Immortal didnt like Trial mtn but i think it deservses a chance or even Deep forest.

Also I talked to GTP_Potatochip Some of our older guy's (from season 1) should remember him , Well he said he's still interested in F10 and may be stopping by if he can.

Also we drive next season Grand Valley speedway reverse.
Trial and Deep forest are much to bumpy for f10.
But i think Tokyo reverse for De la sarth.
That means.
SSR5 reverse
Madrid reverse
tokyo reverse
Grand Valley Speeedway reverse

I have talk also with Pota he join us soon for some races.
Great Driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back