Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice feedback to my request for help, guys, i`m very thankful.
And, excluding some kid (not my dear friend killa, other... who have no education), nobody insulted me (and my mother like that kid did), because the havoc i had been causing lately with this lagging issue, thanks to all for your understanding so far.

After tried the Gian`s instructions, a different PS3, router and cables, now i know that my personal router is broken, but that has only part of the issue.

Yesterday i connected the PS3 by cable directly to the Virgin (my broadband provider) modem/router and enjoyed a race almost free from lag, only a bit here and there (sometimes i had massive lag, but only when somebody get in or out of the lobby, or when i have somebody really near me at track, and, once, a frizzed screen, some two seconds, at top of the hill and almost get fully in the gravel at hairpin, but i managed to keep two tyres at track).

Next Thursday i should receive a new modem/router from Virgin who will increase the signal from 20 to 60 mega and the problem, hopefully, should be fixed.

Last edited:
Also we drive next season Grand Valley speedway reverse.
Trial and Deep forest are much to bumpy for f10.
But i think Tokyo reverse for De la sarth.
That means.
SSR5 reverse
Madrid reverse
tokyo reverse
Grand Valley Speeedway reverse

I have talk also with Pota he join us soon for some races.
Great Driver.

I guess Ill circle Madrid reverse on my calendar since no one likes it:cool:

Trial and Deep forest are much to bumpy for f10.

This "Tilk era kids" don`t know what is a track.

I have a track that i did and think would be great in the F10 series, but is not the "slow and all equal corners, flat ground" type of track you like, that`s why i never showed it to you.

Deep Forest is like a mini Nordescheleife and a fantastic track for the F10, Trial Montain is not so good, but not bad, and Nordscheleife should be a fixture in the series.

But i think Tokyo reverse for De la sarth.

Great idea, LeMans is not a F1 championship track, is to boring with all that straits.
And Tokyo is one of the best tracks in the game.

SSR5 reverse
Madrid reverse
tokyo reverse

All this reverse tracks have a "crash magnet" first corner.
To difficult to spot the braking point in SSR5 and Madrid, to narrow in Tokyo, so i don`t know if it is a good idea.

I might not make the race today. My family likes to make plans with out telling me and then do 10 other things after the original plan. Unless we are done by 5:30pm EST, 10:30 UTC

Seventh World Championship Race Madrid 70 Laps
20:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
21:30 UTC - Actual Race

Art you watch NASCAR? didn't know they aired it on British Television. Watching the US Grand Prix now and it's awesome. I'll try to make the race today Madrid is one of my favorite tracks and did I see it will be reverse next season? Even better if so :D

Are you kidding me, who wouldn't wanna watch those stock cars gong round and round on an oval turning only left. I take Nascar any day over F1, where is the F1 race today anyways?? Also, who would wanna watch rubbish European Soccer like the Champions League, Premier Leage and La Liga over good old American Football :sly:

Are you kidding me, who wouldn't wanna watch those stock cars gong round and round on an oval turning only left. I take Nascar any day over F1, where is the F1 race today anyways?? Also, who would wanna watch rubbish European Soccer like the Champions League, Premier Leage and La Liga over good old American Football :sly:

n

Last edited:
Guys, not cool to post the race results here, others may not have watched it. How would you all feel if i posted the Nascar results??

sry you could post that tonight I won't be watching so it would probably spoil it not that I care that much but it's the principal I guess

I deleted my post

Guys, not cool to post the race results here, others may not have watched it. How would you all feel if i posted the Nascar results??

Sorry mate, i got all excited and forgot that some of us don't watch it till later. Damn can't believe I forgot.

I may be running a bit late. Would you guys mind starting a bit later than usual, say 10-20 minutes?

I'm sorry for what I said in the lobby. I didn't mean it I was just in the heat of the moment and I shouldn't have said that.

raceresultsmadridopt1da.jpg

And you are the Chief Designer m8.

You guys have see faceman?
He dont drive more?

Last i heard he wasn't a fan of the start time not being so accurate on the OP, and we haven't exactly made improvements there. So my guess is he'll be away for a bit.

How about the dwindling participation from the start to the end of the Madrid race? I was very bummed that gazzi and shakunee bolted, they were the closest competition I had; given that ghskilla almost lapped me and was only one position up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back