Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
driverstablemonza.jpg

teamtablemonza.jpg

Tell me your times please? :D

after some testing i am down at 1,01,6. My goal is one second faster and with more setup adjustments it is possible :)

I am still driving my first season, so I have to use much time on each track to keep up with the best drivers.

after some testing i am down at 1,01,6. My goal is one second faster and with more setup adjustments it is possible :)

I am still driving my first season, so I have to use much time on each track to keep up with the best drivers.

You're already one of the best drivers. And a 1:01.6? Looks like I need more work. I'm at a 1:02.2.

You're already one of the best drivers. And a 1:01.6? Looks like I need more work. I'm at a 1:02.2.

thank you, 1,02,2 is not bad at all. I have tested different setups on this track and it seems like the setup will play an very important role in Madrid.

Immortals best lap from last seasons race was 1.00.4. If I am able to do a test on that laptime, the race will be very exiting.

With the Stock F10 iam 2-3 sec slower then with setup F10.
With Racing Soft also.
It must feel then like the STOCK F10.
But iam sure with a good Setup i can beat Greger when i start there.

I've actually driven it, trust me, there's much less tire grip, it doesn't feel like an F10 stock or tuned if you use racing soft. Throttle input has to be much much more precise. Racing softs make it too easy and unrealistic. If you don't like driving on comfort tires in GT5 with the F10 I think you might hate the F1 in iracing. It has much less grip, especially in slow corners.

And if you're the same speed as him with a stock F10 that's even worse because like I said, the FW31 has 750hp, plus I'm sure he has it tuned to the max, he's been one of the most highly regarded tuners since GPL. If you can equal his time in a stock F10 which has less power and isn't tuned, that's pretty obvious there's too much tire grip. Same thing if you compared the F10's lap times to real life.

ghskilla spun HugoStiglitz_420 on lap 12 at the second chicane, the contact was minimum so we are giving him a warning.

Not that I want him to get a penalty, I would've reported the incident if that were the case, but minimum or not, any contact resulting in someone being spun out should result in a penalty. Don't give him a penalty though, I'm just saying. We're driving on the edge of traction through those corners

Last edited:
Yo so why aren't you at GT Academy Immortal? If you're wrecking all these records you should be at silverstone competing to race at le mans and then get into F1 that way. It'd be much more likely than tony kart dude, I don't get it.

Fo rizzle

I watched the iracing video at Suzuka. How does he take the first corner in 7th gear without letting off?

Yo so why aren't you at GT Academy Immortal? If you're wrecking all these records you should be at silverstone competing to race at le mans and then get into F1 that way. It'd be much more likely than tony kart dude, I don't get it.

<I know m8 but the problem is iam very bad with slow cars and comofort tyres.
I try it next yeahr again.

Yes Joe the first corner looks heavy how fast he drive it.
I have also noticed greger drive easily about cerbs when we drive with F10 about cerbs we spin very fast.

Last edited:
<I know m8 but the problem is iam very bad with slow cars and comofort tyres.
I try it next yeahr again.

Yes Joe the first corner looks heavy how fast he drive it.
I have also noticed greger drive easily about cerbs when we drive with F10 about cerbs we spin very fast.

Strangely that's where I do best... in shuffle and stock spec races with those types of tires. The stickier the tires the worse I do typically, go figure. I thought you qualified pretty close to the top in your region last academy? No?

You really need to get on that man, if you're smashing records like this it probably wouldn't take much practice to get a shot at the academy and then have a real shot at F1, or at least high level racing. To be brutally honest with your skill you're selling yourself short racing with us mortals. You should be practicing the setup from last academy every day all day so when the next one comes around you make it for sure. Wardez was telling me it was the greatest decision he ever made. You just have to do it man, I wish I had the time but you're always racing this so you definitely have the time!!

If I recall correctly doesn't Immortal have an FIA license? That means he can't move on to GT Academy.

I have a FIA license killa

To enter this Competition, Entrants must:
(a)be 18 or over;
(b)hold a valid passport and be capable of obtaining the appropriate visa to enter the country hosting the Race Camp (as applicable to the entrant).
(c)have a PlayStation®Network account (a "PSN Account") registered in the same country as the entrant’s current country of permanent residency, and that country must be listed in Rule 1.1 above;
(d)hold a fully unrestricted (not provisional) valid driving licence issued by the relevant national driving licensing authority (for example the DVLA in the UK), with the appropriate category of vehicle (car) clearly indicated;
(e)have not been convicted of any criminal offences;
(f)be in good general health in accordance with Motor Sports Association (“MSA”) medical requirements (details can be found at http://www.msauk.org/uploadedfiles/msa_forms/Comp_Licence_Notes.pdf);
(g)not have an existing competition driving contract with any motor sports team, body, agent or management company that conflicts with his/her ability to accept the Prize;
(h)not previously held a National A or superior MSA license or equivalent in another FIA recognised ASN (Recognised Motorsport Body);
(i)not have competed in any form of 4 wheeled motorsport at a national championship level more than two full seasons (the promoter reserves the right judge what classes as National level motorsport) ; or
(j)not have competed at the Race Camp Stage (or equivalent or similar stages) in any previous GT Academy competition.

I think that invalidates you from GTA. It's a shame, would have been nice to see you dominate the karting events.

<I know mate but the problem is i am very bad with slow cars and comfort tyres.
I try it next year again.

Practice mate practice with slower cars its all about the absolute perfect driving line and controling the body roll to your advantage.

Immortal, you should join SNAIL racing Sunday nights. Many of the guys in D1 are top gt academy racers and we use a variety of cars. It would be good practice.

I have a FIA license killa

"(h)not previously held a National A or superior MSA license or equivalent in another FIA recognised ASN (Recognised Motorsport Body);"

What level is your license? You might still qualify, I think, I'm at the bar on my phone but that's what it looks like.

"(h)not previously held a National A or superior MSA license or equivalent in another FIA recognised ASN (Recognised Motorsport Body);"

What level is your license? You might still qualify, I think, I'm at the bar on my phone but that's what it looks like.

or equivalent in another FIA recognised ASN

If IMMORTAL competes in the German Karting Nationals, then he has an equivalent FIA license. I asked about this because I too hold an FIA license for Karting, and I am ineligible for GTA. (Not that I would have finished any higher than about 2## anyways which is where I was when I stopped competing after Stage 2...)

At least I can say I beat IMMORTAL at something! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HVFwXz5Pw0

PS nice race tonight, I stopped in and watched a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back