Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow look's like a great race sorry I couldnt make it I was insanely tired yet when 1pm rolled around so I slept in :D

Do we need a video Tool ?!

The fast laps are alot quicker than I expected.

What happend with Dahlzi and I also see he had fast lap nice job mate .

Last edited:
Race Results:
Option 1:
raceresultsmonzaopt1dat.jpg

Option 2:
raceresultsmonzaopt2dat.jpg

Option 3:
raceresultsmonzaopt3dat.jpg

Let me know if you see any mistakes, and RaJhan as winner is NOT a mistake :D

Looks like the best controller finally bested the best wheel. Unsurprising, silly controllers. 👎

I've been saying they were easier, I'm still nowhere near my times when I was elite with a controller years ago - now do you believe me?

Guys, please, can you please tell me if you are having a lot of lag during the races (from first lap until the last).

I have lag in the straits when running near somebody (worst if the guy is behind) and in Madrid when somebody was in the other side of the rails in the bit with the roundabout, even worst lag (a lot worst) in the corners and when somebody is getting in or out of the lobby or write a message.

Because the lag is difficult to keep pace (feels like the down-force and tyres grip vanish, the braking points and corners apex became harder to spot) and i must brake early (the first corner is a real nightmare, feels like i´m in a late XIX centurion movie with the picture jumping at some 5 frames/second) i keep getting in the way of the guys behind, sometimes causing havoc.

Last night i tried a friends PS3 with no avail and a lag moment caused a estrange accident with killa.
I think is better for everybody if i stop to race in the series, until this issue is sorted.

I known everybody`s are having connections issues, but i feel i´m having a lot more in comparison.
I´m trying to figure out if i must talk with my internet provider or not (although i have good speed readings, 19.98 and 1.88).

Thanks for your help.

MonSpaNur
Guys, please, can you please tell me if you are having a lot of lag during the races (from first lap until the last).

I have lag in the straits when running near somebody (worst if the guy is behind) and in Madrid when somebody was in the other side of the rails in the bit with the roundabout, even worst lag (a lot worst) in the corners and when somebody is getting in or out of the lobby or write a message.

Because the lag is difficult to keep pace (feels like the down-force and tyres grip vanish, the braking points and corners apex became harder to spot) and i must brake early (the first corner is a real nightmare, feels like i´m in a late XIX centurion movie with the picture jumping at some 5 frames/second) i keep getting in the way of the guys behind, sometimes causing havoc.

Last night i tried a friends PS3 with no avail and a lag moment caused a estrange accident with killa.
I think is better for everybody if i stop to race in the series, until this issue is sorted.

I known everybody`s are having connections issues, but i feel i´m having a lot more in comparison.
I´m trying to figure out if i must talk with my internet provider or not (although i have good speed readings, 19.98 and 1.88).

Thanks for your help.

Have you tried all the GianDoe recommendations? Or at least the Clear Cache before the race? I do the Clear Cache thing every other race or so. I can't say I've noticed obvious lag from anybody in a while.

Thanks for your help.

Pls stay m8 we need you.
Try to open all ports that help like Gian have say.
I have it had for 3 laps but not very often.
Its sometimes with 16 Drivers the 3 first laps.

Looks like the best controller finally bested the best wheel. Unsurprising, silly controllers. 👎

I've been saying they were easier, I'm still nowhere near my times when I was elite with a controller years ago - now do you believe me?

I'm a second faster with a wheel, much more consistent, but it's slightly harder to catch a slide (but much easier with this new update).

@Mon - It's been said, but try GianDoe's tips on your router and PS3, clear cache, etc.

So... the next race is Madrid. Good luck, and brake early.

@Mon - Yes we all experience lag, it has been worse recently since we have had nearly a full grid. It wasn't so bad at Monza because we managed to get away from the pack. But the worst for me was the Stock race at Madrid on Saturday, i think i was 2 frames per second for the first 13 laps they it got better and by better i mean 20 frames till the end of the race, that's why some people go so slow at the beginning to get used to it and hope that others leave. Whenever peiratis exits and enters the room, it gets worse. aughablo is another one that causes massive lag for me. I am not saying these guys shouldn't race, but its just something that we all have to deal with, it is a bit unfair though as the guys with faster connections make up a lot of time in the opening stages while others get to grips with the lag. Clearing your cache helps a lot, i haven't tried the whole DMZ thing yet but will give it a shot if it gets as bad as Madrid.

Wow look's like a great race sorry I couldnt make it I was insanely tired yet when 1pm rolled around so I slept in :D

Do we need a video Tool ?!

I'm surprised you're the first person to request a video. I thought for sure RaJ would be PM'ing me for progress reports. Although, it is a hard thing to believe. It does seem to require video confirmation. It still required outside intervention, like Tokyo, but it can happen. I thought we'd have to start loading the poor guy up with ballast to see what it took. One thing for sure, we've got to get RaJhan a wheel. Start saving.

I'm working on a Monza race video along the same lines as the most recent Spa. I'm not sure I'll put commentary on it. One issue would be, there was so much passing between P1/P2 that I would run out of passing commentary quick and I think it would get silly.

BTW, Fuji Season 3 is still on coarse for a late Tuesday early Wednesday Youtube release. Depends on processing time, but I intend to start ULing at 7AM eastern US. Full race files typically take 10-12hr to upload and plenty more to process. My wife works at home early; so I have to wait until she is done, and I get up for that matter.

What are the odds though? RaJhan gets a Team Lotus win within a week of Kimi. Good job RaJhan!! Way to be inspired. Now tell me your secrets. Shh, over here.

Last edited:
What are the odds though? RaJhan gets a Team Lotus win within a week of Kimi. Good job RaJhan!! Way to be inspired. Now tell me your secrets. Shh, over here.

I didn't realize that 👍

It seems like Raj and Kimi had more in common than we know he always was very soft spoken like Kimi himself.

I didn't realize that 👍

It seems like Raj and Kimi had more in common than we know he always was very soft spoken like Kimi himself.

Ahahahh well I wouldn't go that far.. I did however draw inspiration from the iceman on the last stint to stay ahead, just as he was being chased down by Fernando and managed to keep him behind:cheers:

And yes, I am looking forward to the video toolo!👍

Immortal - Michael Schumacher
Art - Lewis Hamilton
Raj - Kimi Raikkonen
Alonso - Fernando Alonso
Dahlzi - Sebastian Vettel

And the video won't look good on me :scared:

Immortal - Michael Schumacher
Art - Lewis Hamilton
Raj - Kimi Raikkonen
Alonso - Fernando Alonso
Dahlzi - Sebastian Vettel

And the video won't look good on me :scared:

Mirroring the real world I'm the other Lotus driver Grosjean at best. Obvious team number two driver, that has caused his share of turn 1 incidences. Always seems to get himself into trouble, solo or in a group. Decent speed, but not front pack. Surprise qualifying here or there. That's me/Grosjean.

Even if I was faster than Immortal with a controller, I'd still use a wheel. There's nothing that could ever get me to use the controller by choice

Here Guys thats from Gerger Huttu bigest legend in iRacing.
The f1 car seems to have more grip in iRacing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC1vp026wMU

It doesn't, not close actually, it feels like the F10 on comfort mediums. Greger is just that smooth. Just look at how fast you can go on that track, you're at least 2 seconds faster and that F1 has more horsepower. It's much more difficult to drive but also more realistic. Tires in GT5 have too much grip

Even if I was faster than Immortal with a controller, I'd still use a wheel. There's nothing that could ever get me to use the controller by choice

I'd change my tune about it if the turning degree was accurate but with 900 degree travel in an F1 with the wheel if you can master being easy with the stick and not eating your tires you can react quicker. Unsurprisingly it was monza which is easy on tire wear.

I think it's easier to do shuffle with a wheel but not F1. Wilso maybe turn down the steering so you don't eat the tires. That way you get the advantage of being able to go lock to lock almost instantly but don't suffer too badly with tire wear. Either that or "flick" the stick a little bit at a time.

Either way, like you Brady, I'd rather use a wheel and get beat.

Last edited:
It doesn't, not close actually, it feels like the F10 on comfort mediums. Greger is just that smooth. Just look at how fast you can go on that track, you're at least 2 seconds faster and that F1 has more horsepower. It's much more difficult to drive but also more realistic. Tires in GT5 have too much grip

With the Stock F10 iam 2-3 sec slower then with setup F10.
With Racing Soft also.
It must feel then like the STOCK F10.
But iam sure with a good Setup i can beat Greger when i start there.

I am very pleased with the fastest lap at Monza, first time this season i am fastest. Not happy with the result, had some few accidents causing me to pit extra.

I promise fast driving at Madrid and a better result, did some testing yesterday and today. looking good.

I am very pleased with the fastest lap at Monza, first time this season i am fastest. Not happy with the result, had some few accidents causing me to pit extra.

I promise fast driving at Madrid and a better result, did some testing yesterday and today. looking good.

Tell me your times please? :D

Hi All,

After looking at the replay from the dramatic Monza race on Sunday, we have come to the following decision regarding penalties:

Spazmaticality gets a 10 second penalty for pushing off THE-GANGSTA-OF on the opening lap, before the second chicane.

ghskilla caused a lap 1 pile up by running gazziboy off the track also before the second chicane on the opening lap, but he waited and ghosted to prevent any further crashes but on waiting, he also took that chance to text during a race, so he gets a 10 second penalty.

MonSpaNur runs toolo4sno off track lap 3 at the Parabolica and on ghskilla on lap 4 at the first chicane, 10 second penalty for both incidents. It would have been 10 seconds per incident but we believe that lag had a part to play on both incidents.

ghskilla gets a 20 second penalty for repeatedly cutting the second chicane for the first few laps of the race and also gets a stern warning for this.

ghskilla spun HugoStiglitz_420 on lap 12 at the second chicane, the contact was minimum so we are giving him a warning.

All in all it was a fun race and congratulations once again to RajHan for the win.

Thank you.

Hey guys just letting you know that i got back to back jobs coming up around thansgiving time in the islands and will not be able to race. I dont know when exactly but will keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back